Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
niteridaz503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Nor-Cal Friday night Lowes meets????

A few friends have been inviting me to the Lowe's on Greenback & Sunrise a few times already for Friday nights. Its been about two years if not more since i last went out there so it struck my curiosity as of to how many of you guys still go out there to kick it on Friday nights? The reason i stopped going is because it was mostly full of D-bags thinking they were the ish & a whole bunch of Honda kids tryna be the next Brian Earl Spillner or Torreto on the streets bringing attention to people that didn't even need it (me) so my question to Zilvia is whose been there recently & is it a little better this time around?
niteridaz503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

anyone?????????
Old 08-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
supervenom
BANNED

Trader Rating: (11)
supervenom is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Dude, whats the scene like up there? Im in LA. Got any meet pics you can email me?
supervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Naw a lot of fuzz like to go around there.. there might be some decent meets to go somewhere else that meet there.. but a majority of the times I've heard not too many good stories from there.. plus even if the meets are good I wouldn't wanna risk driving my car there and then gettin pulled over on the way or leaving there.. too many fuzz driving around.. (referring to SR) but that's the price you gotta pay to play.. there's plenty of decent meets in Sac just look in the regionals section..I know Slidin Sexy throw's a meet here and then over at Frye's sometimes..
Old 08-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervenom View Post
Dude, whats the scene like up there? Im in LA. Got any meet pics you can email me?
ill have to either find the links to the previous meets we've been too or ill have to post pics later man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinawandrifter87 View Post
Naw a lot of fuzz like to go around there.. there might be some decent meets to go somewhere else that meet there.. but a majority of the times I've heard not too many good stories from there.. plus even if the meets are good I wouldn't wanna risk driving my car there and then gettin pulled over on the way or leaving there.. too many fuzz driving around.. (referring to SR) but that's the price you gotta pay to play.. there's plenty of decent meets in Sac just look in the regionals section..I know Slidin Sexy throw's a meet here and then over at Frye's sometimes..
yeah i have been to most of the Slidin Sexy meets lately but yeah i havent gone to a lowes meet in forever so i was curious to know if anyone on here really goes up there to kick it every Friday?
Old 08-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
the Slidin Sexy meets are def getting bigger. I never heard of any meets out at lowes before. There was a barbque/carwash out at TnT autobody last sunday, that was a good turnout. You really just got to look around the regional section or make friends that go to all the local meets. I got a couple of guys that always inform me when something decent is coming up.

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

^^^^

yeah most def.... just kinda hard to tell on here whose from the same area lol. Also i will admit that the Slidin Sexy meets are looking better too hopin to hear of another soon
Old 05-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
Eramo323
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
Eramo323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eramo323
i know this thread is old but last time i went out to the lowes meet is was pretty dope but they attract too much attention on their way out IMO im going to be moving back up to sacramento soon anything new?
Eramo323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:21 AM   #9
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RicerJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
there is a meet at the lowes on calvine and power inn its pretty chill and never been bugged by the police its every friday at 7 sometimes it gets started a little late but its always nice not having cops bug you they have never told us to leave or started giving tickets out but any honda owner that shows up most of the time they run out scared lol
RicerJ is offline   Reply With Quote