Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 04-18-2003, 03:18 PM   #1
Crab Spirits
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Crab Spirits is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Crab Spirits
Exclamation Houston drift event.......

Cut this from another forum.....

First things first:
This is not my idea and I am not trying to head or plan this event. I know there are lot's of Texas people who would like this. I am just spreading the word for this, because as much input is needed as possible for this to happen.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiko
Is anyone interested in having a drift session in Houston? Please reply....we are looking at the number of people interested before we begin planning. Thank you for your support.

...Is there any potential drifters out there?? Some of our supporters may include Super Street and Option Magazine. The more people that are interested the more possible sponsors I may be able to generate.

...We are trying to have this first session take place in October...to give it an initiation trial...If it works out we willl try to do a tutorial quarterly then a larger event at the end of the year. I will keep you informed but I need as many people as possible to respond and also if you hvae any contacts at Zilvia.net, Freshalloy.com, etc. ....please spread the word. If you need anymore info contact: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am NOT Hiko, and I am not planning this, so please do not email me. However, I am supporting this. If you like this idea, please reply to this post at http://www.jspek.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001673.html. It is a message forum board and it's easy to register.

He's not asking for much from you. Just your input.

If you are all for the drifting "scene" movement in Houston/Texas, this is a start at doing something to make it happen. This is a shot for a sanctioned drifting event, in a controlled environment with the proper supervision to safetly and correctly learn/practice drifting on a regular basis. Please show your support and add your input on that post.

Contact info at: [email protected]

Again: I am not heading or planning this event, just spreading the word. Please don't bogart me w/ questions. contact this guy ---> "Hiko" at [email protected]

Thanks. If I have offended anyone in some wierd way by this post, it was not my intention.

Texas AE's site: http://www.txgts.motorpage.com/