Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 10-04-2007, 08:14 AM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Apex'i JDM Hybrid Megaphone Exhaust for S13: 3rd Time's a Charm!

Apex'i Hybrid Megaphone Exhaust for S13: 3rd Time's a Charm!

For those who have missed out before, and wanted these damn exhausts, we made it happen, AGAIN!

This is the Hottest Selling Exhaust in Years!!

For those that don't remember the last sale we did on these, we got 40 in and all sold under ~3 weeks, so if you want one, don't wait! Whether school loans have got you wrapped up, you spent 4k at a strip club in vegas, or are saving for that special present for a 5', blue-eyed, 36 DD blonde - get that credit card out or apply for a loan and ORDER NOW!

The exhausts have hit the US shores. And will be shipping within one week or so.

How many are we getting? 40.

------------------------------

What you see is what you get - Apex'i JDM Hybrid Megaphone Cat-back Exhaust for S13's.

Per Apex'i - "The Hybrid Megaphone exhaust is Apexi’s interpretation of how each vehicle's exhaust system should have looked and performed right from the factory. The styling is subtle and elegant, but still retains characteristics of its racing origin."

Per Enjuka'durr - The Hybrid Megaphone kicks ass. 3" to 3.5" piping flows like Bob Marley but doesn't cough like him. Free flowing and quieter than anything we've ever heard, this exhaust is for the guys wanting to be unique and get away from the standard N1 muffler look. Get the gains from the large pipe diameter, but not the notice and attention from passerby's and the local law enforcement. When we say this thing is quiet, we mean it. Great for sneaking out of the house when you don't want anybody to hear you!

Here is the installed one-piece bling - droppin' panties since July of '06

Pricing is as follows:
Exhaust = $299
Shipping for 1-piece triple oversized box taller than Big Foot usual Apex'i style = $95
Total = $394 shipped

Keep in mind this exhaust has a retail price of $560 - that's over 45% for all you math majors.

Payment Options:
PayPal to [email protected]
Credit Card via 407-673-1320

If you are wanting to do local pick-up, please call!

Make sure to note you are from Zilvia.net when PayPal'ing, and if you CALL remember to mention Zilvia.net as well otherwise we won't know to offer you discounted pricing! This is an open GB so no need to wait until other people buy.

Thanks guys, as always let me know if you have any questions. And don't forget to check out our ongoing specials in the advertiser special forum!

Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #2
redtail420

Trader Rating: (0)
redtail420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 whats up?

whats up my name is Jason i have a s13 hatch and im trying to find a nice front dash for it do you now where i can find one
redtail420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail420 View Post
i have a s13 how much is that going for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Apex'i Hybrid Megaphone Exhaust for S13: 3rd Time's a Charm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Pricing is as follows:
Exhaust = $299
Shipping for 1-piece triple oversized box taller than Big Foot usual Apex'i style = $95
Total = $394 shipped
msglength

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
nice exhaust!

1 piece for the win!

^^^click^^^
bo2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #5
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yeah I remember chiming in last time you guys sold these... I have one of the black ones, and it is (IMHO) the best muffler you can put on a S13. With a SR, it sounds like a stock Evo until about 3000rpm, then opens up all the way to redline.

Definitely quiet enough to slide under the radar here in Cali, which means anywhere. If you're worried about bein stealthy, GET THIS EXHAUST!

oh, and I paid $500 cash for mine, and that was a steal. This deal is nuts.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:43 PM   #6
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
maybe next pay check m always broke deals like htis come out of the wood works
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 02:06 PM   #7
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i have one for my s14 and it is awesome. this is an awesome price too!!
Old 10-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #8
Clawhammer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Clawhammer is making a name for him/her selfClawhammer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clawhammer
I think I'm gonna have to come pick one up.

I want to pick one up regardless, but anyone got a soundclip of it?
Old 10-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #9
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
Let me know is these become available for the S14
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #10
granttttt

granttttt is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody have this on their NA KA???

Awesome deal!
granttttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:36 PM   #11
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by granttttt View Post
Anybody have this on their NA KA???

Awesome deal!
yeah it sounds good. just like a more aggressive tone but not rasping or anything. car is not running at the moment so no video but trust me it is the best i have ever heard compared to apex n1 and gp sports.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:31 PM   #12
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
prayers have been answered
Old 10-04-2007, 09:14 PM   #13
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
anyone have a sound clip on a NA KA?
jfc3po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:55 PM   #14
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
I would like to hear a sound clip too on an na or boosted ka, also is shipping any cheaper to have it shipped to a business address?
Old 10-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #15
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
how many db?
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #16
longdy
Zilvia Addict

longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to longdy
this is the shit I MEAN THE SHIT!!!!... keeps the cops away... +1 for selling this again!!
Old 10-05-2007, 09:34 PM   #17
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
+1 on the soundclip.
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #18
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (21)
PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Any pictures of it installed on a hatch?
It looks a tad to bulky.
PMSing Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #19
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Great Exhaust guys. I picked up the last one in the previous group buy. Now I have to get the engine running. Love you.

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:33 AM   #20
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
They are moving quickly. If you want one buy NOW!!

thanks,

Enjuku Racing
[email protected]

Old 10-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #21
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
A big thanks to Ken at Enjuku for his quick responses to my questions and great deal on this exhaust system.

I did decide to keep it alittle more low key though...

Last edited by McCoy; 11-04-2007 at 07:48 PM..
McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:00 PM   #22
Monkey Boy
Leaky Injector

Monkey Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
do you still have any in stock?
Monkey Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:04 PM   #23
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Ken you are hilarious. Congrats on the Victory!

bump
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:53 PM   #24
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
any left? i'll take one. pm me with info please
jrocslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #25
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i've tried callin the number you left up there but nobody ever answers. i think i might have left you a pm also. i have money but no way to get a hold of you....
jrocslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:23 PM   #26
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i'm wondering too if there are any left?

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #27
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Me 2 are there any left? If saw I would like to take one... please let us know!
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:06 AM   #28
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes, we have some left. Give us a call this week or email me at [email protected]

We were closed last week for the SEMA Convention. That would be why the phone didnt get answered. Sorry about that!!

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-04-2007, 11:13 AM   #29
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Hi Ken! I will definitely give you a call this week!!
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #30
DrifterProdigy85
Leaky Injector

DrifterProdigy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DrifterProdigy85
Any chance of a sound clip on a SR with Tubular Exhaust Manifold?