Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-19-2005, 09:45 AM   #1
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Jeff240sx

Jeff=yes.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:21 PM   #2
CO S13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CO S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CO S13 Send a message via Yahoo to CO S13
+1 great seller!
Old 06-24-2005, 01:39 PM   #3
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
He even un fucked my HIDs when I got a bad set from the factory throught one of his group buys. Awesome seller
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 05:51 PM   #4
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
JEFFERS is da shiznit bomb diggity. aside from the anthrax and bomb the package was awesome. seatbelts in tact and functional.

EDIT: its been a few weeks since i got my belts in and its a small thing but the caps for the top parts still haven't arrived. after not recieving a complete set (buckles [mine were blue so i wanted the black ones} and top caps) i'm giving up waiting on jeff to send the caps. its a tiny tiny thing but i shouldn't have to pay someone else when i specified "complete set" pretty darn clearly.

maybe he's got a lot of stuff up in the air and while it isn't a big deal a man's word is a man's word.
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:07 PM   #5
KOUKI KA-T
Zilvia FREAK!

KOUKI KA-T is on a distinguished road
Jeff ended my quest to find a replacement A/C line.
Had it in my hands within a week.
A+
Old 07-28-2005, 10:25 PM   #6
RoscoYoungno13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RoscoYoungno13
A++ got my HID from this fool, looking quite good
RoscoYoungno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:13 PM   #7
vinhisbored
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
vinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vinhisbored
Jeff is a really good guy. From selling me great and complete oil lines, to answering all my newbie questions. He sourced everything that I needed, and just sent me a large package with the lines/fittings/etc that I needed. Great seller! I would recommend buying from this guy ANYDAY! He's really helpful!
vinhisbored is offline   Reply With Quote