Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-27-2005, 05:37 PM   #31
Ian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so uh...are you guys gonna put like 215/35/18 out back or what?

and nissanpwrds14, they're 9.5 up front, 10.5 lip to lip...and the rears are 12 in. or 13 in. lip to lip

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2005, 05:42 PM   #32
free7unch

free7unch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfactory
No offense to the good group of guys on Zilvia, but stupid, useless comments like these really makes me wonder how old some of you really are on this forum.
caoboy needs to get a life. anyways, do you ALWAYS have to post a thread on the updates of your project car. can you pls keep it in one thread. kthx
free7unch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 05:42 PM   #33
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
ya, saw it at tak's a while back and thought holy crap that's wide...
gotta see it in person, it's ridicurous
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 06:59 PM   #34
tew photy
Zilvia Member

tew photy is making a name for him/her selftew photy is making a name for him/her self
9.5 and 12 is a pretty big stagger isn't it? how do you think that will affect the handling and feeling of the car?
tew photy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 09:21 PM   #35
JH
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JH is making a name for him/her selfJH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral
so now u guys gotta go 5 lug and run flares like a mother fucker
unfortunately, with those fitments, the fronts will actually only need to be flared about 16-18mm, while the rears will need to be flared approximately 70-73mm (this is over stock)... the smallest "bolt-on" front flare designed specifically for the car would be 25mm, so either a less stretched tire will be needed up front (i.e. around 245-255 max) to visually fill up the wheelwell, or additional wheel spacers will be needed if a more stretched tire will be used (in the case of a 9.5" wheel, a 225 width tire would give the best combination of appearance and "safe" performance). The rear flares would need to be custom as there is no simple, bolt-on rear flare that would meet the needs of rear wheels with those fitments.. Those wheels came off a VIP car if i remember correctly (hmmm, or maybe it was the skyline) and were bought off YA for something funny like $550USD or so. takumiproject was trying to sell them for 2800obo if my memory serves me correctly, but I'm sure they were not able to get anywhere near that since it took them this long to get rid of the set..
JH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 11:21 PM   #36
The Riot Hero
Banned from the Marketplace

The Riot Hero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Riot Hero Send a message via Yahoo to The Riot Hero
dang, that thing is gonna handle weird! eat up wheel bearings every other event too lol, i think i know the car those wer eon previously acctually.
The Riot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote