Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2003, 12:02 AM   #1
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Exclamation REVIEWS Section Completed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews Section Link

This is it everyone, by far one of the coolest things ever implemented here at Zilvia.net! (at least I think so)

The not finalized but fully functional Reviews section!!!

Here are a few guidelines and rules to follow to keep the reviews section clean and informative.

All new products submitted have to be approved by me, so please follow these guides to help me out.

1. When you post new products just enter the Manufacturer and then the Model below that. Example, Manufacturer: Cusco Product Model: Tension Rods. Please use a clean looking picture of the product when uploading. Also, to keep the review section functional, please put in the full Manufacturer and Model in the Keywords field so people can find the products using the search feature. Please leave the Description empty.

2. If you posting something you’re selling, don’t glamorize it in the Description when posting the product. Glamorize it in your review.

3. Be Professional when posting new products. Capitalize your first letter in each subject line. Don’t capitalize EVERYTHING.

4. Remember, your not reviewing anything until your post the product. You will be allowed to review something once the product has been posted. I got mixed up by this, so I just wanted to make sure you didn’t go through the same headache.

Anyways! Enough of that, here is how to get to it. Either go to the Reviews link on the website or click the link below! Lets make this a excellent resource for all us Nissan enthusiasts!

Reviews Section Link

PS: I know im not perfect, so if I left out anything as far as product types please post them here and I can add them to the list. (I know I have to do Audio Section)

PPS: If someone would like to take the time to create a short description for each category please feel free to as I don’t have the time right now.

THANKS!!!!!