Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
stevenwhite1989
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
stevenwhite1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Assaultech Performance

Avoid at all costs! I placed order on Nov 5 and didnt receive it in a week so I decided to contact them... good luck, I didnt get a hold of them, I tried twice a day for about a week, then I contacted the BBB and probably 4 days later they finally sent me a tracking number, it is Dec 2 and the supposed date that I should get it is Dec 6. I should have just coughed up the extra money.

Customer Service- 0/10
Speed=0/10
Price-7/10
Old 12-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
stevenwhite1989
Zilvia Member

Update!!! I received my order, and they sent me the wrong thing too!! This is quite possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #3
stevenwhite1989
Zilvia Member

Another udate...Danny, from Assault Tech has been in contact with me in regards to my order, and my complaints... Danny and I have reached a deal for him to credit me the money that I spent on the timer, for a purchase in the future. He has kept in very good touch with me. He has also since come back to his company after a surgery he had that put the company behind. I am going to give Danny and Assault Tech the benefit of the doubt and use this credit on something I will need in the future. I will let you know if things work out
Old 03-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
niscur29
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
niscur29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I had a great experience with Assaultech getting my Sparco Wheel. Danny kept me in the loop with delivery and updates from Sparco. My wheel was special order and it took about a month but they kept me informed and updated which to me is all I ask from any vendor. Lowest price I could find including other sponsors on this forum so the price made it well worth it.

If I need anything else I will certainly keep them up there on my list.
niscur29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
socal s13

Trader Rating: (1)
socal s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had a decent experience with Assaulttech getting my tein monoflex coilovers. The price was good and got free shipping. Shipping took a long(3 weeks) time but the price was worth the wait. Will do business with again.
socal s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #6
stevenwhite1989
Zilvia Member

I turned in my credit on some lowering springs, and this time my experience was very good. Danny really came through for me with quick response, and quick shipping as well.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
Hachir0ku

Trader Rating: (0)
Hachir0ku is making a name for him/her selfHachir0ku is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks like theyre back to their old ways again? put a down payment on some stance coil overs and were back ordered. waited 2 months and didnt hear from them. Called back couple days ago and they would "check up" on it and call me back. Have called them everyday since then and have been ignoring my phone calls and voice mails. STAY AWAY!
Hachir0ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:01 AM   #8
wills14

wills14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachir0ku View Post
Looks like theyre back to their old ways again? put a down payment on some stance coil overs and were back ordered. waited 2 months and didnt hear from them. Called back couple days ago and they would "check up" on it and call me back. Have called them everyday since then and have been ignoring my phone calls and voice mails. STAY AWAY!
hey man, normally mon-fri it seems if you get on their website it has a button to talk to danny, and he always replies after a minute or two, and hes very nice

i have ordered a few things from assaultech, and will order more. Danny is an awesome sales rep and is just in general a nice guy and knows how to handle his job. he gives honest opinions on part comparisons, not just on price, on quality. i recommend them, i got my stance gr+pross-d's from them in about a week and a half (but of course ups didnt show up till 8 after i sat here all day PUMPED)

Last edited by wills14; 07-20-2012 at 01:52 PM..
wills14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #9
emoolah

emoolah is an unknown quantity at this point
assaultech performance :)

I would like to thank them for all the parts and good service. I was done wrong by another company And they made it right. I got my megan racing coilovers for my s13 way sooner than expected. Along with the bolts and bearings for the chevy v8 build. Danny's been putting himself through a lot of headaches just to make things right for me and I appreciate it.
emoolah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #10
Dekado

Dekado is an unknown quantity at this point
Just for those, who are googling assaultech reviews, as I did.

Here is my experience,
I've ordered TEIN coilovers from Dan at November 20, 2012. He told me, that it will take couple weeks to get them from supplier and asked for 100% advance payment.
No problems so far.
December 17, still haven't them in stock. I've asked to add Deatchwerks injectors and fuel pump to get combined shipment..
After payment he stopped replying my mails.
He replied only January 16, telling me that he still haven't coilovers. I've requested to split shipment, as he told me that he got injectors and pump.

And lost a contact for a two months.
He ignored all my mails, including those, where I've asked for a order cancel and money refund.

Then, through my bank account manager I've claimed those payment transaction as fraud.
That was February 23.

March 08 I've got mail from Danny with two tracking numbers.
Thats all. No excuses, no explanation, just tracking numbers.

March 27, I've finally got one of two packages.
FOUR MONTHS after payment.

For me, it looks like he got his ass kicked by Visa's payment system and finally sent my stuff.

For all those, who are in same situation - both Visa and Mastercard gives you 120 days for claim any transaction as fraud..
And if you have any chance, to get your parts from anyone, except assaultech - do that. Stay away from them.
Dekado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #11
emoolah

emoolah is an unknown quantity at this point
happy customer

Just got my sikky swap kit in. Danny hooked it up ive got all my lsx swap parts so far from them without a single problem not to mention the saving me tons of money.
emoolah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #12
Dekado

Dekado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoolah View Post
Just got my sikky swap kit in. Danny hooked it up ive got all my lsx swap parts so far from them without a single problem not to mention the saving me tons of money.
maybe this is only my bad luck, but I was about to lose more than 2 grands and only Visa's support helped me to get my stuff.
Dekado is offline   Reply With Quote