Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-21-2007, 06:54 PM   #61
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC
Bronze remind me of what your car looks like already...

polished brings out a more classy style...

IE? Aubre's car (classy FTW)
(warning AME wheels)
Why warning on AME wheels?

AME's are bad ass

Example:

Circlar Spec R's in BBF Finish

Shinier than your fake ass watch

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2007, 07:32 PM   #62
skate07
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
skate07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownskate07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownskate07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownskate07 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Why warning on AME wheels?

AME's are bad ass
im sure he meant warning, shit is so hot, it'll set your eyes on fire
skate07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #63
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
concave wheel vs 5 star wheel... difference of taste was the reason behind the warning really.

yeah they are hotness why else does logan sell the brand
Old 03-21-2007, 08:01 PM   #64
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
I say if you kit your car do polish. if not do bronze. Im not a flashy guy so Id go with bronze and leave body stock.

If you do plan on kitting the car get polish... and 18's
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #65
r-b-x
Leaky Injector

r-b-x is an unknown quantity at this point
i liked those wheels when i first saw 'em. then i learned they were knockoffs of prodrive's. very similar spoke style. but they're still cool.
r-b-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:18 PM   #66
TheS13kid
Leaky Injector

TheS13kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TheS13kid
BRONZE bro......go with the BRONZE!!!

I really don't dig chrome....but like what mostly everyone is telling u....go with what you dig.

...i have seen alot of hondas with that (style)type of rim.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:55 PM   #67
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
god bronze is the pits. if you have an option between CHROME and BROWN. and you pick brown. i dont even know
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:20 PM   #68
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
wow nice rims, bronze is pretty freakin hot! how much is it for a set? 600?
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #69
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring

haha its ok, Grant was gonna send me a pair, I donno what happend....
Old 03-25-2007, 06:57 AM   #70
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Polished Ordered, should be here by Friday. Track day on Sunday, it's autoX so I will leave the new wheels on with the good tires.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:17 AM   #71
klohiq
Leaky Injector

klohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
god bronze is the pits. if you have an option between CHROME and BROWN. and you pick brown. i dont even know
well put, but I guess a lot of people don't like their car looking like they got it from a kracker jack box...

Isn't there more than just two finishes available? I'm really loving anthracite/hyper-black/black chrome, but with the right setup I've seen nearly every finish work well and look great...

I seriously don't understand these threads though...photochop it and see what you like, don't go by what everyone else says...or else you'll end up with a car someone else likes and be stuck paying the $$$.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:47 AM   #72
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Post up pics when you get done!
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:57 AM   #73
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
im tired of bronze wheels nowadays for some reason. i want those polished wheels on my car.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:59 AM   #74
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
I wouldn't call bronze brown more of semi-glossy/metalic brown. Was going to WMC but it was 30% more, now I regrete that I didn't. When I got my XD9's I was going to get them gold but was latter told they only came in bronze, gray, red, black, and white. I went bronze because it was closest to gold (should have gone white).

So the moral is.. go with whatever you want the most no matter the cost
Old 03-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #75
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nice wheels,
If you go polished, you can always get em powdercoated down the road without the extra expense of having them strip that bronze finish off. Just a thought.
But the bronze finish is nice as well.
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:41 PM   #76
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
post up some pics when you get them installed!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:42 PM   #77
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
x2! Those wheels will look hot man.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:59 AM   #78
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
The wheels came in today from the mainland. Holy shit , they are 10 times doper than the pics on the site. I am for shizzle glad that I got polished. They are black chrome looking, and the concave is way more than the site showed. We had a discussion and I may be the only one rocking these as of now in Okinawa...check it

Old 03-30-2007, 10:12 AM   #79
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
hell yeah!

get them mounted asap!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:19 AM   #80
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
thankyou dude. bronze wouldve just pushed me one step closer to madness
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:32 PM   #81
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Damn nice looking wheel!
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:00 PM   #82
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Only thing I can say is:

Old 03-30-2007, 01:09 PM   #83
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then bronze. too bad no one sells then here as i would definately consider getting a set! can't wait to see what they look like on your car!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:17 PM   #84
jonathans15
Leaky Injector

jonathans15 is on the path to ruinjonathans15 is on the path to ruin
Send a message via MSN to jonathans15
Nice......bronze I Like
Old 03-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #85
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you made the right decision.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #86
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathans15
Go With The Bronze Man!
Not To Be Racist But Polish Is For Either Mexican Or Black~^^
I Would Go For Bronze
Not to be mean, but you're a piece of shit and your mom's a cunt licking whore, who also happens to be your sister/gf And your car looks like shit with that wing and your monster truck ride height~ ^_^;
I say stop failing at life.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:29 PM   #87
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Holly sex. Can you export some of those wheels? I'm diggin' the 4 lug.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:35 PM   #88
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Those are nice rims for low cost. I like the chrome. Still have to see it on the car before i make my final judgement call. But out of the box they look pretty darn good.

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:52 PM   #89
luckyslide16
Zilvia Junkie

luckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to luckyslide16
Those joints are neck snapping fresh!

"compound the pressure points and snap him like a Polaroid, say cheese!"

+rep if you can name the Artist whos lyrics those are!
Old 03-30-2007, 04:09 PM   #90
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
If only someone would set up a group buy for these wheels, we could rock some nice looking track rims.