Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking ThunderDrift 10/11-12!

HEYYYYA FOLKERINOS!

TD October is coming your way!!!

10/11-12! Don't miss it! the bigger pad is AWESOME! With the new course design, there's a distinct possibility you'll be hitting the fabled 3RD GEAR.

Details are same as always:

$100 per day - pre registered

$120 per day - not registered

TO PRE REGISTER: send $41.60 (PER DAY) via paypal to [email protected]

...Remember! you'll have to bring the other $60 to the track with you!

If you wish to pay the full amount in advance, send $103.80.

PASSENGERS ARE $15!!!

Refunds on pre-reg money will only be issued if you cancel more than a week in advance. ALSO! Pre-Reg will close on Thursday 10/9 at 11:59PM!!!

So, because the ThunderDrift site is down at the moment, I'll refresh your memory of our tech requirements now... JUST for good measure

- All lugnuts must be present and tight

- Batteries must be tied down with a stock or better system (this means NO duct tape, NO Bungee chords, and NO Zipties). If you have a relocated battery, we suggest you mount it in a marine-style plastic battery box. If you can't put it in a box, you MUST cover the positive terminal.

- No Leaks! This means Engine Oil, Gearbox Oil, and Power Steering fluid. A well maintained P/S system won't boil over!

- Seats/Belts must be stock or better.

- Open-Top cars are allowed with stock or better roll protection

- Helmets must be Snell rated M or SA.

- Closed Toed shoes are mandatory

- Sleeved shirts are mandatory (can be a short sleeved T-shirt, but no tank tops!)

ALL THESE TECH REQUIREMENTS ARE ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY! Trust me guys, this is a super easy tech to pass. Ask anyone who auto-xes or races, they'll tell you there's a LOT more stuff that's usually on the list.

Gates open at 7:00AM, drivers meeting will be at 9:00AM SHARP! NO EXCEPTIONS! No drivers meeting, no drifting. I suggest you show up early

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!

Geoff - 530.559.2554 ~ [email protected]
ConePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #2
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
yay my bday weekend i'll hopefully be there... to watch =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #3
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

ConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the rough
what about that BH lookalike you got??? no drifty?

well, I've seen you around the boards for a long ass time so it'll be good to meet you.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConePirate View Post
what about that BH lookalike you got??? no drifty?

well, I've seen you around the boards for a long ass time so it'll be good to meet you.
No money, no spare wheels, tires are shot as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

ZZZZZilvia!

who's coming???

oh yeah... and when's that calendar gonna be out? I want a copy... I think some pics I took are going to make it in.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
this weekend yo

im planning on being there on sunday to spectate and get video footage

holladeezy

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Sorry Geoff.

but ccusmc and tinman...

will be getting fucked up @ my pad on saturday night...i doubt they will make it Sunday.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
hmmm, I wish I had money for this. If I'm not working I might be getting fucked up at downshifts place too!

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #9
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Oh yea...^Him too <333 Geoff <3333

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

hahahaha! well... have fun guys.

LAST DAY TO PRE-REG! Have your paypals submitted by 11:59PM tonight or it'll be $120 at the track!!!

Weather is forecasted to be BEAUTIFUL! 70 degrees and sunny!!! woo hoo! no more 120deg! hahaha!

there IS some wind in the forecast though, so pack accordingly. Easy-ups are probably okay, but bring stuff to tie them down with. We've got Cinderblocks here at the track, but having your own stuff is a good idea.

Any questions - contact me at 530.559.2554

DRIVERS MEETING IS AT 9:00AM SHARP! IF YOU ARE LATE, YOU WON'T GET TO DRIFT!!!!!!!!!

<3 G
Old 10-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
cool event.... HERRRRRA hachi's..... some photos we shot. Homies Xrunner trying to get sideways....
the s13 coupe and s14 were both driven by two girls and guys.... both chicks ripped it pretty good...

I now for sure gotta get my s13 or the hachi out to the next event...

Last edited by ZenkiGTS; 10-13-2008 at 08:21 PM..
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote