Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2016, 03:14 PM   #1
Cody2130

Trader Rating: (0)
Cody2130 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My s12 I'm poor but like to be low

Traded my 1989 Cressida for this s12, it has s13 180sx front suspension and brakes, a ka24de with the regular round of bolt on upgrades. Also came with an old faded Bride Low-Max bucket and some 15x8 wheels. Not a bad start all in all.

Well that pretty much covers how the car starts for me. Now on to the fun part.....my plans. I have a thing for the ratty old Japanese touge drift cars, the style is pretty much as low as you can get the car, tons of front camber with small wide wheels, so this will be my take on that style. There are a few cars here that I have found some insperation from.

13x10 -64

S13 Silvia aero
I will be putting an s13 rear subframe in that I have laying around so that will help get rid of the stupid camber gain in the back. A buddy is a Fortune Auto dealer so he will be building me some custom 12k/10k coilovers setup for max low's. My wheel setup will depend on the day, I like to horde cool wheels and now that I am back in a 4x114.3 car I need to but some more, they will range from 13x9 to 15x9 with a few sets of stock wheels for drifting. Probably going to do the second exhaust cam setup and run the NA KA24DE for at least a couple years, a car this light doesnt need a bunch of power and the lower tire wear is always nice.
Cody2130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links