Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:40 AM   #1
jdm_enthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Unhappy Bad Reputation

wat's up mod. i don't get it, i didn't say, do, sell, or buy anything bad. how come under my user name i have bad Reputations. i read the comments it's because i asked "basic questions" that's why i get negative rep.? personally i don't think it's basic or stupid because that's the whole point of forums and clubs. it was created to help community and specific cars' enthusiast right? to other people it might be a basic questions but to me I've learn by asking questions and mistakes. not every one was born to know everything. so if you could "mod" please remove my bad reputation because it's affecting me. thanks in advance.....
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Dude let it go TRUST ME!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:43 AM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
A lot of times like I was telling you last night it just has to do with you asking questions or posting thing without searching first.

Or someone just feels like an asshole and wants to fuck up your day.

I get neg reps sometimes with stupid shit, but that's because they don't agree with me and well I can't change people's minds.

It is what it is.

Also the mods aren't going to delete your rep. It doesn't work like that. Otherwise a shitload of people here would do the same.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
jdm_enthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

jdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
A lot of times like I was telling you last night it just has to do with you asking questions or posting thing without searching first.

Or someone just feels like an asshole and wants to fuck up your day.

I get neg reps sometimes with stupid shit, but that's because they don't agree with me and well I can't change people's minds.

It is what it is.

Also the mods aren't going to delete your rep. It doesn't work like that. Otherwise a shitload of people here would do the same.
thanks for those who understand and for others say what you want to say
Old 11-06-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_enthusiast View Post
wat's up mod. i don't get it, i didn't say, do, sell, or buy anything bad. how come under my user name i have bad Reputations. i read the comments it's because i asked "basic questions" that's why i get negative rep.? personally i don't think it's basic or stupid because that's the whole point of forums and clubs. it was created to help community and specific cars' enthusiast right? to other people it might be a basic questions but to me I've learn by asking questions and mistakes. not every one was born to know everything. so if you could "mod" please remove my bad reputation because it's affecting me. thanks in advance.....
Same thing happened to me but look at me know am doing good. Help people out and do everything the legit way when you sell and you should be getting good rep.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:51 PM   #6
LimitedEdition
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Best bet would be let it go.

If you say something worthy or rep or post a tech article, I am sure you will be out in no time.

Dont get butthurt though.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:02 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
As has been said, the thing to do is grow thicker skin and search HARD before asking, as people do not take kindly to being asked the same question time and again. This is a direct response to the whole "well isn't that what forums are all about?" argument. Fact is that there is a gold mine of information found just under that search button, and those that know will sooner take one to task for not seeking it on their own before being spoonfed it.
Fact of the matter here is that I am not going to delete or otherwise remove any reputation here because I/we can't. Once it is there, it is there. The problem, here, honestly should not be that it IS there as much as it is that it is "affecting" you, seriously. It will not be the end of the world that someone didn't agree with something you may have said/asked or how you may have said/questioned it.

And I write too!
Old 11-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #8
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Yep listen to them, ive learned.

Do your absolute best to search first and then if you cant find then ask. ALso, common sense, if its common, then more than likely its common that it'll be in search, if not, just post around, you'll get help.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:34 PM   #9
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
What I recommend is this: when you post a question, reference something you found when you searched, or hell even a url to another post. It AT LEAST shows you tried to search.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:36 PM   #10
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Once upon A time I got neg. rep for post a joke of a GIANT turbo on my KA, what ever people have there opinions and cant accept what other poele do. I just said what ever who cares. I now have positive rep again. Stick it out, things can change.

Just dont post stupid questions(well, not stupid questions, just topics that have been covered for the past 5+years in this community), and be helpfull to others.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:16 AM   #11
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

zomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymore
The reputation system is extremely broken here anyways. I wouldn't pay any mind to it.

There are tons of idiots who have a lot of positive rep and many folks who have neg rep for some unknown reason(s). Mine for example, suddenly spiked down to -1700 rep the other day, and I have no reason why. I've had several positives the last few days and only 1 negative, and suddenly I have such a low number. It's completely idiotic. It should be removed.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:03 AM   #12
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Your rep didn't go down for any reason, you made a stupid thread, and kept talking about give me more.

Don't act like it just randomly happens.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:09 AM   #13
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Your rep didn't go down for any reason, you made a stupid thread, and kept talking about give me more.

lol...

msglength.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:49 AM   #14
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

zomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
"Stupid" is subjective. And does this part in red make sense to anyone?

Quote:
Uh, it does. I had like -647 or so, then I got 2 or 3 positives, which brought it up to -550 or so, then I got another negative and now it's around -1700. It's a completely broken system and obviously the mods or someone here can and will edit it, as I don't see any other way of me getting -1000 for 1 or 2 negative reps.

EDIT ----
Hahahaha another one.

neg rep: "Want some More FUCKEN NEG REP??? Bitch!"

Fuckin' with an E

btw - that one only gave me a few additional neg points. Not -1000 or more... so yeah it's screwed up.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:00 AM   #15
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
actually, there is one user on zilvia who can drop your rep by over 1000 with a single neg-rep. He knows this, and so he very rarely gives out any rep positive or negative. you must have really annoyed him. I'm not going to say who it is, though. you will have to figure it out yourself if you want.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:09 AM   #16
Neejay
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgdrft View Post

Uh, it does. I had like -647 or so, then I got 2 or 3 positives, which brought it up to -550 or so, then I got another negative and now it's around -1700. It's a completely broken system and obviously the mods or someone here can and will edit it, as I don't see any other way of me getting -1000 for 1 or 2 negative reps.

EDIT ----
Hahahaha another one.

Fuckin' with an E

btw - that one only gave me a few additional neg points. Not -1000 or more... so yeah it's screwed up.
Different people have different rep points.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:16 AM   #17
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
I was saying you were EGGING people on. I haven't neg repped you yet, but I should.

What I'm talking about:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=160027

Either grow up or get a brain, it's pretty easy to see what I meant. You're the new guy on this forum, and if a bunch of people don't like what you're saying/posting, maybe you should take a hint, chill out, read more and learn how to work with the community. I've seen people more useful than you banned for constantly bitching about how the forum works.

In that entire thread, you kept arguing that your stupid smoked corner lights was something totally awesome. Take that shit to Nico club, I'm pretty sure even the dumbest members can do it. (You figured it out didn't you?)

Also, like axiomatik said, some people have higher rep than others. If you read up more about the forum you would know that (SHIT you would know that if you SEARCHED.) But hey, you're the new guy trying to change all the rules on this board. Good luck.

O Phlip edited his post, and he's probably the one that got you back, this shit made me LULZ...

Old 11-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #18
Neejay
Post Whore!

Quote:
I was saying you were EGGING people on. I haven't neg repped you yet, but I should.

What I'm talking about:

Either grow up or get a brain, it's pretty easy to see what I meant. You're the new guy on this forum, and if a bunch of people don't like what you're saying/posting, maybe you should take a hint, chill out, read more and learn how to work with the community. I've seen people more useful than you banned for constantly bitching about how the forum works.

In that entire thread, you kept arguing that your stupid smoked corner lights was something totally awesome. Take that shit to Nico club, I'm pretty sure even the dumbest members can do it. (You figured it out didn't you?)

Also, like axiomatik said, some people have higher rep than others. If you read up more about the forum you would know that (SHIT you would know that if you SEARCHED.) But hey, you're the new guy trying to change all the rules on this board. Good luck.

O Phlip edited his post, and he's probably the one that got you back, this shit made me LULZ...

He tried to neg rep you? LOL
Old 11-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #19
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
EDIT ----
Hahahaha another one.

Fuckin' with an E

Maybe I should add some more neg rep to your pile, for complaining about the rep system. You get rep accordingly if your an ass or just stupid you get neg rep.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:19 AM   #20
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Thumbs down

Its over.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #21
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay View Post
No, he tried to Negrep PHLIP.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:54 PM   #22
Neejay
Post Whore!

Quote:
No, he tried to Negrep PHLIP.
That's even more LULZ
Old 11-07-2007, 01:41 PM   #23
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

Uh, I'm not new. I've been lurking for a long time, and only regged earlier this year so I could start using search, as you can see under my name. Then i just started actually posting due to the retardation i see here constantly. This "community" has a lot of issues. It's nowhere near the level of something like www.somethingawful.com which is definitely a good thing, but still, it can get annoying.

People flame others' cars for no reason, act juvenile, etc. When people start acting nicer to others and not flaming them for whatever small irrelevant reasons, I'll stop calling them out. It's as if this community is only built up of a small few inidividuals who sit around in a posi-rep circle jerk. And anyone who posts anything out of the "norm," or if someone new posts a stupid question, they get flamed out the ass, and neg repped. It's completely idiotic. It's like a clique in high school. Grow the fuck up people. A lot of you haven't, as you can tell by your ages.

Does it really hurt your feelings so bad when some new person asks a dumb question that you have to push them away from the "community?"

This is a perfect exmaple of what I'm talking about
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=163639
Old 11-07-2007, 03:14 PM   #24
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^That thread was an extremely basic question that could have been answered with a simple search.

That's why I locked it when I saw it.

BTW, your Signature is too large. Read the Rules and Guidelines.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:37 PM   #25
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

Hah, I was off by 15 pixels, my bad. It's fixed.

I'm glad you locked that thead, btw. But it still doesn't make it ok that some folks blew that guy out of the water. Maybe the community here would actually grow if people weren't such assholes to newbies.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #26
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay View Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:34 PM   #27
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
I'm a Newbie and i have had no real problems with anyone. If i start a post, i get positive responses, and if i comment on a thread people either don't respond to me or respond positively. I do search the forum and internet pretty well before i search or post at all, so maybe that's it? Who knows...But i personally love this site and wish I had known about it back in 99' when i had my 1st S14. Thanks again ZILVIA!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #28
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^Wow, you think for yourself and do your own research and get positive results? No way!!

Old 11-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #29
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

I've searched and found all results as well, it isn't difficult. How the heck do you think I put my s14 back togehter when I bought it in pieces Places like zilvia, nico, and 240sxforums are great resources.

Now I start actually creating posts about small petty things, and get flamed for pointing out good deals and/or other suggestive things to other members. I got flamed for no reason both on the Maaco thread and now my fog light one. Simply because "they don't like my car" or "I got the wrong paint job, or bought the wrong fog lights." Hah. Real nice. Idiots.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #30
Neejay
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Ah, ok. Thanks...I lol'd.
Closed Thread