Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #31
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
ima try to find someone to DJ for free first if not then i'll pay up but if i can get someone to DJ for free fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #32
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Can i be the bouncer? I'm tiny, but i'm vicious!

I'll bring a tension rod if things get messy.

Car part beatdown!

I'll even enforce age limit check.

If you want.

"If theres grass on the field, call your friends and play on it."

PS. If you try, you can hit up the taco guy to come down and charge people instead. he wins a lot more than one lump sum of 200 or so.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #33
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
I DJ! Got a massive system, lights, and a fog machine. I've done clubs, hooka bars, house parties, etc. PM me. Idk if you remember me or not, but I believe you're working on my buddies corolla at the time? Anywyas, pm playa

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #34
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Can i be the bouncer? I'm tiny, but i'm vicious!

I'll bring a tension rod if things get messy.

Car part beatdown!

I'll even enforce age limit check.

If you want.

"If theres grass on the field, call your friends and play on it."

PS. If you try, you can hit up the taco guy to come down and charge people instead. he wins a lot more than one lump sum of 200 or so.
Dude lol bring them girlieeeessss birthday boy wants gifts. and donations lol i got plenty of car parts and solid aluminum tubes in case you need em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
haha. damn juan thats a while away. Ill try to make it down! So whats your poison?
idk what my poison is.... but come on over sexy pants!!!!! i still need to do system Recall on your wiring. i don't feel its up to Bardabe Custom Fab Standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
I DJ! Got a massive system, lights, and a fog machine. I've done clubs, hooka bars, house parties, etc. PM me. Idk if you remember me or not, but I believe you're working on my buddies corolla at the time? Anywyas, pm playa
PM sent.

Review Thread
Old 05-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #35
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Every single party thread I will suggest one of these...

karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:50 AM   #36
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
^^

Only awesome if there are girls with TIG OH's.

Dudes in a jumper? Only if you don't like the bewbs.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:25 AM   #37
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
sounds fun. if i do come ill definately bring some beer.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:10 AM   #38
bardabe
Post Whore!

Bring Girlies I'll get the Jumper. I got a hook up / cheap mexico place for it.

Review Thread
Old 05-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #39
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
Girlies + Jumper = Win

trust me on that one. i passed math with an A...lol
Old 05-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #40
bardabe
Post Whore!

LOL C'mon guys we needs more idealios!

Review Thread
Old 05-10-2009, 04:03 AM   #41
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
so we got the music, we got the booze, we got the taco man, we got the jumper. Damn zilvia has everything but the girls! FAILTOWN!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #42
SochBAT
Post Whore!

If you'd like, I can tuck my man back and throw on a bra.

The Ugly Sister.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #43
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ LOL you'll prolly do that when your drunk anyways

Review Thread
Old 05-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #44
SochBAT
Post Whore!

whats the word Juanitoes?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #45
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
oh oh oh ohhhh juan fuck ya im down! have some media there for a video hahahha
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:50 PM   #46
bardabe
Post Whore!

BUMP GUYSSSS IT's Almost Here, My Friend Brando is Supposed to DJ I'f not swiftdrift is gonna back me up. (right?) Jumper is booked! so Who is coming there will be a BYOB Rule as all I will provide will be a couple kegs. still looking for a TacoMan

Review Thread
Old 07-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #47
MasonF

Trader Rating: (1)
MasonF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
can I come? I don't have a Nissan, but my Toyota is rwd.
I'll bring beer and/or girls. If I go that is.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #48
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Juan can I join in?

Steve can babysit me if I get a little slaphappy when tipsy

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #49
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
DAMN couple kegs??

i'll bring my chick and her 3 friends if im allowed to come thru

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:57 AM   #50
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
I will be there.
I've been waiting for this day
Old 07-19-2009, 01:11 AM   #51
bardabe
Post Whore!

The More girls the marrier so if you guys are bringing girls that's perfectly fine with me haha you four guys are more than welcome to come. Just remember NO DRAMA!!!

Review Thread
Old 07-19-2009, 01:16 AM   #52
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
oho! im down.... your should bring blue moon too..aaaaawwwwwwwww.bblluueemmoon! lol
dOMEmE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:24 AM   #53
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
lol you should get sumo suits too.
they're fun as fuck.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:29 AM   #54
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Brando(BrandoCommando) from Brembo is gunna DJ? Haha he's a chill guy hope he can DJ. If you can find me some equipment I'll DJ. Maybe I'll bring lil wang too if hes not already coming.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:33 AM   #55
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Brando(BrandoCommando) from Brembo is gunna DJ? Haha he's a chill guy hope he can DJ. If you can find me some equipment I'll DJ. Maybe I'll bring lil wang too if hes not already coming.
ahahaha Yawp BrandoComando Mr. Old Green S14 Drifter with a 3 ton jack in the trunk is going ot DJ LOL. haha and yeah Jordan is supposed to be here with Patt :-D Small world lol

Review Thread
Old 07-19-2009, 02:59 AM   #56
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Juan can I join in?

Steve can babysit me if I get a little slaphappy when tipsy
PREPARE!!! to be drawn on

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #57
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
PREPARE!!! to be drawn on
lol yep idc iif your shoes are off because it's a house rule anyway

Review Thread
Old 07-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #58
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm down

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #59
xKennie
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
xKennie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xKennie
ohh geez another birthday party lol

um is it cool if i roll by? i know some doods on here and they can tell you how big my party was hahahah

i will forsure bring a bunch homies but more females cause thats the only way to go we usually back 2 suburbans with girlies lol

i can also bring a hookah if you would like

if you still need a dj my homie does it real real cheap and he spins at a bunch of clubs and all that stuff

i can also bring 3-4 30packs as well to contribute with beer =] i got a good hookup u can say when it comes to that lol

(ohhh and if you really wanna get with a girl i bring i highly encourage you to get them to play kings cup lol they looooove that game)

If theres anything else u need let me know.
xKennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #60
bardabe
Post Whore!

your more than welcome to come by and yes getting with a girlie or some girlies would be the the ultimate birthday gift . Kings Cup is already in the games list and you are welcome to roll by. I said it once and i said it before NO Drama! is allllll good!

Review Thread