Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking for a roommate. House located very close to Irwindale Speedway.

Whats up guys. My roomie is moving out so I need someone to move in to help with the cost of my mortgage.

Here is the rest of the house:
http://www.larrychendesign.com/newhouse/

The house is just filled with drifters and auto-xers
1400 square feet, 2 car garage. 2.5 baths 3 bedrooms and 1 loft.
I have been living there for more than 2 years and its a gated community.
Neighbors are pretty chill, never had the cops called on us even though we can be loud sometimes.
Its very close to where the 10 and the 605 meets.
18 miles from hollywood and vine.
Its Located in El Monte, 2 exits away from Irwindale Speedway. (I ride my bicycle there all the time)
Pretty close to shopping centers (target, walmart, costco)
The place is pet friendly. My other roommate has 2 dogs.
I have two other roomies. One is "Swayray" on zilvia (works at west covina Nissan) and the other is never there because he lives with his girlfriend
You can work on your car whenever and we can clear the garage too but you have to let me know so we can move cars around.
You get one parking space in the front of the house. And your guests can park in the complex during the day.
I pay for internet, water, trash. You pitch in for electric and gas. Utilities ranges from 20 bux a month to 40 in the summer time. it gets split 4 ways.
You can bring friends over whenever the house is pretty laid back.
It has a brand new central A/C unit and central heating unit.
The room is small but you get a sliding closet and you have to share a bathroom. Currently the room has a full size bed a desk and a couch in it but all of that is leaving with the current roomie
I have a nice fridge stove but the dishwasher is broken. I have a nice washer and dryer from Costco in the garage.

$500 per month for rent. Just include last months rent and you can move in.
pm me or email me if you are interested and we can meet up and talk about it. ([email protected])

-Larry Chen
http://www.driftfotos.com
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
vouch for larry....

(i'm a frequent visitor... )
Old 12-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
should this be on a WANT TO BUY? lol jk. ...good luck looking for a roomate. should be pretty easy.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #4
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Wish I had a car/license, I'd be considering this if I did. Good price for someone lookin' for a chill place to move in.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
damn that sounds nice.....i could only afford 4 bills lol.....i need a better job maaaannnn....... =[
Old 12-09-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I just need a job period. Good deal.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
deng dood, if my current living situation wasnt so dope i would jump all over this!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checowa View Post
I have two other roomies. One is "Swayray" on zilvia (works at west covina Nissan) and the other is never there because he lives with his girlfriend
Reason enough to want to move in, lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:58 AM   #9
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
would you oppose somebody growing legal herbs in their room for resale to local holistic medicine shops? how big is the room? is there basement or attic space available?

also this should be in regional
Old 12-09-2009, 06:50 AM   #10
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If I were to bring over a male 'friend' would that be cool?

Ha ha.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:48 AM   #11
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
how far is this place from encino? and is the traffic really as bad as i hear? i've driven on LA highways but it was never during rush hour.
i'm honestly tired of everyone i know and considering starting fresh.

edit: and how close is the nearest in-n-out
edit2: and what about Fatburger? i hear that's where i have to take women should i want to "squirt" them.

Last edited by BustedS13; 12-09-2009 at 08:12 AM..
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote