Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Thumbs up Evangelion 2.0 you can (not) advance thread

Saw the movie a while back, and I still cant get over it. The movie was redone in a different perspective with the introduction of Asuka (and her new plug suit), Mari, unit 2.0 and Provisional Unit 05. Auska manages to show her affection for shinji, and Rei grows some emotion, not to mention shinji growing a pair himself in the last scene. The plot seems the same but I can honestly see a different ending, hopefully a positive one for the series. Got questions or topics: post them up. As for a site to find in streaming the movie, shoot me up and I might help you out.

YouTube - NEW Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance Trailer

IG Holy_khal
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 07:07 AM   #2
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
awesome, I own the 150 dollar boxed set of dvd's. I loved neon genesis, so any info on how to get this new one would be rad.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
awesome, I own the 150 dollar boxed set of dvd's. I loved neon genesis, so any info on how to get this new one would be rad.
whoa...Om1kron, I had no idea you were a fan lol. No release as of right now for a legitimate copy of the movie, your best bet to view it is either to download it through a torrent or stream it off a site. Pm me if you need help.

IG Holy_khal
Old 01-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
yeah I love anime, sadly I get turned on to most of what I can see on adult swim. But there are sites I go to that recommend good anime's, last one I was hooked on was that new macross frontier.

I also have all of the ghost in the shell movies which I absolutely love, and all of the series movies, just have yet to sit and watch them.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #5
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i just finished the first part and fell in love with the series all over again
where did you stream the second part
uraznfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Evangelion is my favorite anime! So is Asuka still a bitch as always deadghost? Whats the deal with that catholic school girl (Mari) too. BTW the Vertex Japan (Car Make T&E) shop sells Evangelion stuff.

Quote:
yeah I love anime, sadly I get turned on to most of what I can see on adult swim.

Nothing wrong with that Om1kron, only weeaboo douchebags give people shit about watching adult swim anime.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #7
jworks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I finished watching 1.0 a couple of days ago, freken awesome! I really like the detail on the mechanics when they put up defenses and such. When is 2.0 going to be released?
jworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
yeah I love anime, sadly I get turned on to most of what I can see on adult swim. But there are sites I go to that recommend good anime's, last one I was hooked on was that new macross frontier.

I also have all of the ghost in the shell movies which I absolutely love, and all of the series movies, just have yet to sit and watch them.
My friend macross frontier is nothing compared to the original macross: do you remember love, and the side story of macross: plus. Frontier is pretty much a recycled version of the plot, character, and mecha from those two animes right. Macross DYRL and Plus, thats the good shit. Frontier is the alternative of of a sentra and macross DYRL and Plus is the alternative of a s chassis or a skyline, just to give you a idea on what your missing out on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraznfriend View Post
i just finished the first part and fell in love with the series all over again
where did you stream the second part
The series definitely got the reboot that it deserved. sad to say though but the link that I am posting lacks some quality, its going to have to do until they release it on dvd (ill do some research)

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=U...Sh_8YwOmf4Ig--

Quote:
Originally Posted by jworks View Post
I finished watching 1.0 a couple of days ago, freken awesome! I really like the detail on the mechanics when they put up defenses and such. When is 2.0 going to be released?
I'll find out once I can get some personal time to sit down on my computer, cant be long though.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Evangelion is my favorite anime! So is Asuka still a bitch as always deadghost? Whats the deal with that catholic school girl (Mari) too. BTW the Vertex Japan (Car Make T&E) shop sells Evangelion stuff.

Nothing wrong with that Om1kron, only weeaboo douchebags give people shit about watching adult swim anime.
Asuka is still "somewhat a bitch" (I like her that way), BUT her feelings towards Shinji start to show through her unintentional personality and for the first time you actually see a side of Asuka you never get to see, same can be said for Rei. Mari is pretty much a new European pilot that gets her hands on the provisional unit 5 in the US and get this Asukas unit 2.

Touge noob you gota send me a link on some of that Vertex/evangelion merchandise.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #9
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Here it is
Æ’GÆ’AÆ’ÂÆ’pÂ[Æ’cT&EÂb‹ó‹Cˆ³ƒZƒ“ƒTÂ[ÂA‚s‚o‚l‚rÂA‚s‚oÂ|‚‰ÂA‹ó‹ Cˆ³ƒ‚ƒjÆ’^Æ’Å*ƒ“ƒO

Just use google translater if you cant read the J. So much more awsome than the US Vertex site. I was surprised when I found that Vertex was the one who made the Lucky Star oil.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Yeah I had to buy the box set also. This series was so good, basically the series that got me back into anime.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:40 AM   #11
jworks
Zilvia Member

jworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura about
I always liked the Mass Production EVA's from The end of NGE. lol the creepy grin

Old 01-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #12
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jworks View Post
I always liked the Mass Production EVA's from The end of NGE. lol the creepy grin

There the things that are waiting for me in hell lol. Seriously though, I can not think of any other epic scene with Asuka smashing away in her glory, fucken epic to the bone. A little recap for you guys.

YouTube - The End of Asuka *Neon Genesis Evangelion
Old 01-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #13
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Ok... I'm super late on this. I'm a big anime head, but I held off on watching/download this show because my pc was running out of room. Now that I've got 1.2tb of space, I wanna jump in.

I've seen the old Evangelion series and the movies, but exactly what should I be looking for to get this new stuff? I'm guessing 'You can(not) advance' is the name of the new series and 1.0 / 2.0 are season designations? Am I getting this right?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #14
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Ok... I'm super late on this. I'm a big anime head, but I held off on watching/download this show because my pc was running out of room. Now that I've got 1.2tb of space, I wanna jump in.

I've seen the old Evangelion series and the movies, but exactly what should I be looking for to get this new stuff? I'm guessing 'You can(not) advance' is the name of the new series and 1.0 / 2.0 are season designations? Am I getting this right?
No seasons bro, actual movies, matter of fact 1.0 you are not alone and 2.0 you can (not) advance have actually played on the Hawaii independent film festival. GET THIS. THERE ARE GOING TO BE 2 MORE COUNTING UP TO A TOTAL OF 4 MOVIES. Of course your going to wait to another 2 more years for them to come out. I have a link posted for low quality stream at the moment, but I have yet to find a decent quality torrent.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #15
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
never watched evangelion. not sure how that happened.
watching it now.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:10 PM   #16
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
never watched evangelion. not sure how that happened.
watching it now.

You may have spoiled the series to yourself.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #17
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadghost View Post
You may have spoiled the series to yourself.
Word. Evangelion is a total mind fuck. It changed my views on a couple things... Gonna look for this new stuff when I get home tonight. Thanks guys!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #18
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
I gotta watch me the 2.0!
Damn you internetz!

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #19
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
this blue haired bitch is pretty hot.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #20
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
rei ayanami also my favorite character but her story is so complicated
uraznfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #21
BustedS13
Post Whore!

no the dark blue bitch. the one that pounds beer and lives with a penguin. MMM MMM
Old 01-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #22
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I always been interested in Evangelion but never really watched the series, but i've saw the "you are not alone" one a couple days ago and i really liked it, and you're saying this is the 2nd part to it right? where can i watch it at or?
chinabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #23
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
is it a cam?
if not please pm with link!

<3!

hahahahahahhaha
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #24
jworks
Zilvia Member

Quote:
There the things that are waiting for me in hell lol. Seriously though, I can not think of any other epic scene with Asuka smashing away in her glory, fucken epic to the bone. A little recap for you guys.

Yes that part was nutty, psycho bitch lol. I don't know why but I seriously dislike the english voicing, but then again I watched this series in japanese with english subtitles.

I always thought this was crazy as hell (the second part) It grossed me out
YouTube - Eva Unit 01 Berserk Mode
Old 01-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #25
jworks
Zilvia Member

Quote:

Yes that part was nutty, psycho bitch lol. I don't know why but I seriously dislike the english voicing, but then again I watched this series in japanese with english subtitles.

I always thought this was crazy as hell (the second part) It grossed me out
YouTube - Eva Unit 01 Berserk Mode
Old 01-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #26
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

The Asuka scene was brutal. The apocalypse scene was pretty awsome as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmZBOY6Mczk
Old 01-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #27
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
This reminds me, the Neon Gensis 1.11 You are (not) alone comes out on Bluray in NA early march.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #28
jworks
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
The Asuka scene was brutal. The apocalypse scene was pretty awsome as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmZBOY6Mczk
Was shinji gay? He seem to find comfort with Kaoru? I mean when rei comes out with big tits in his face he freaks out lol
Old 01-05-2010, 12:45 AM   #29
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
So wait 2.0 is a movie or another continuation of the series. Ending of 1.0 left me tripping and wanting more.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:11 AM   #30
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
no the dark blue bitch. the one that pounds beer and lives with a penguin. MMM MMM
You gota love misato and Pen pen.