Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #31
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
damn its far!!!!! like 2 hours ish lol
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #32
Nicg90
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Nicg90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftx View Post
Trust me it's like 4 for me and it's well worth it. Very cool guys there.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #33
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
facepalm.jpg
Old 08-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #34
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
A couple hour drive to chill with one of the best interior designers, eat free food, and cruise with other Nissan enthusiasts? I say it's definitely worth it. I'd drive from Hawaii, if possible, but I'd have to ask to stay the night. You guys are lucky that there are so many events you can attend. We ain't got shit down here. So stop whining, and start planning your road trip!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #35
sex14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sex14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
flying from WA state and renting a nissan altima.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #36
drftx
Post Whore!

drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicg90 View Post
Trust me it's like 4 for me and it's well worth it. Very cool guys there.
wait your the dude that bought my bumper right? lol hmmm i might come i didnt know it was 4 hours
Old 08-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #37
drftx
Post Whore!

just mapquested it 2 hours n 30 mins from hoffman estates il
Old 08-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #38
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
3+Hours here no complaints. can't wait...

TOBY - KYLE: How is Normal/Bloomington area in general? I plan on getting a hotel that night then driving back that next day. just didn't know if there is a nicer one or a place/area to avoid. Thanks - Nick
Old 08-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #39
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
s13 Im gonna miss out!

Man I really wish you lived in SoCal because I would really like to attend!

WASTED I AM!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:37 PM   #40
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post

TOBY - KYLE: How is Normal/Bloomington area in general? I plan on getting a hotel that night then driving back that next day. just didn't know if there is a nicer one or a place/area to avoid. Thanks - Nick
Bn Is a pretty nice town. take a look around and let us know which you're looking at and we can let you know what the area is like
Old 08-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #41
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Really!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post

Anything even remotely close to my house is going to be nice... I can think of 10 hotels right off the top of my head.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #42
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
Bn Is a pretty nice town. take a look around and let us know which you're looking at and we can let you know what the area is like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Anything even remotely close to my house is going to be nice... I can think of 10 hotels right off the top of my head.

I was looking at the Parke Hotel by General Electric RD. and Hwy 29.
Looks to be pretty nice, and safe to keep the car overnight.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #43
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

That place is newish and pretty nice from what I understand. Kind of on the edge of civilization. Pretty close to tobs place though.

Damn good burger joint next to it too.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #44
SnakeKack
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
SnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SnakeKack
Should I drive from South Florida just to hang out?
Old 08-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #45
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
I would come if I wasn't in WA.

And out of curiosity, how are you getting Forza 4? I thought it didn't come out for awhile.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #46
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You, Damon and Kyle are 3 of the nicest guys on Zilvia, not to mention great examples of how to build a car right. Never even once seen any 3 of you say anything really snide about anyone's ride, or their posts .... well maybe Kyle once or twice :P

That said, however, this goes above and beyond just "Paying back to the community".

The community needs more people like you IMHO.

Just wanted to say Thanks for being that guy.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:38 PM   #47
arsenics14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
arsenics14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ill come out and chill. Coming from STL. October is great weather for cruising around.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #48
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
well maybe Kyle once or twice :P
Yeah I was gonna say. Some times I post shit and I'm like....why in the hell did i just post that.

The main thing is that I just want people to build nice cars, and say what some people are thinking about cars that maybe have cut a few corners. I'll be the first to admit...I'm embarrassed about a lot of things going on with my car, but you don't see me posting my car in the "best s-chassis EVAR" thread.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #49
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenics14 View Post
Ill come out and chill. Coming from STL. October is great weather for cruising around.
Come on folks. Not hard.

1. Add your name to the list.
2. Is anyone coming with.
3. What kind of grill meat do you want.

Toby is being nice enough to provide food, you just have to tell him what kind of food. If you show up with 34 of your BRO's unannounced, and some guys who properly announced their attendance go hungry, that would be shitty.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #50
tj_patlan_91

tj_patlan_91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yay. Finally, something cool happens in Illinois. Only an hour and a half drive from me. And for once in my life I will meet some Nissan owners who love their cars and aren't just trying to sell me their car.

btw Forza 4 comes out a few days before this. I will be practicing.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #51
KOME
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
KOME is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
What are brats?
Old 08-19-2011, 12:07 AM   #52
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fackkkk I will overheat no nuke my Rb to make it out there. 31hr drive to dry hump your car and give you a man hug (crotch grab).
Old 08-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #53
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
You, Damon and Kyle are 3 of the nicest guys on Zilvia, not to mention great examples of how to build a car right. Never even once seen any 3 of you say anything really snide about anyone's ride, or their posts .... well maybe Kyle once or twice :P

That said, however, this goes above and beyond just "Paying back to the community".

The community needs more people like you IMHO.

Just wanted to say Thanks for being that guy.
Thanks man, that really means a lot to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenics14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_patlan_91 View Post
Yay. Finally, something cool happens in Illinois. Only an hour and a half drive from me. And for once in my life I will meet some Nissan owners who love their cars and aren't just trying to sell me their car.

btw Forza 4 comes out a few days before this. I will be practicing.
Guys, if you know you are attending, please copy and paste the attendance list into your post and add you + any guest + grill meat preference to the list.

Thanks,

Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOME View Post
What are brats?
Bratwurst

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephin510 View Post
Fackkkk I will overheat no nuke my Rb to make it out there. 31hr drive to dry hump your car and give you a man hug (crotch grab).
Well keep in mind, my car is just a shell... completely stripped of all interior, wiring, motor, body panels etc. There's not much left to hump. Next year this time though... hump away!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-19-2011, 09:14 AM   #54
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
I lol'd at the Kyle part, haha. Appreciate that man!

I try to make the 6 hour drive from Michigan to see these dudes 2 or 3 times a year- it's NBD really! Do it up!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 08-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #55
andrew600
ill tongue punch her fart box

andrew600 is an unknown quantity at this point
ill be there!!
andrew+1 my gf jessie!
Old 08-19-2011, 10:17 AM   #56
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew600 View Post
ill be there!!
andrew+1 my gf jessie!
You are supposed to state what grilled meat you, and your guests want to eat.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:17 AM   #57
DERRICKMC

DERRICKMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Seriously, I mapquested this I'm eighteen hours away and I'm determined to go. I just Had to give away, Yes give away my 240 to my Ex girlfriend its a long story. But if I can score another one I will be driving up. So I wont put my name on the list yet.
I would enjoy finelly meeting some of the people from this forum, everyone seems pretty cool.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #58
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

Please copy and paste the attendance list and add your name + guest(s) + grill meat preference to the list:[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
Come on folks. Not hard.

1. Add your name to the list.
2. Is anyone coming with.
3. What kind of grill meat do you want.

Toby is being nice enough to provide food, you just have to tell him what kind of food. If you show up with 34 of your BRO's unannounced, and some guys who properly announced their attendance go hungry, that would be shitty.
Quote:
Guys, if you know you are attending, please copy and paste the attendance list into your post and add you + any guest + grill meat preference to the list.

Thanks,

Management
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew600 View Post
ill be there!!
andrew+1 my gf jessie!
^^^^^ Here. let me help you out:

1) Broadfield: brats
2) Damon (greg): brats
3) Kyle: Burgage
4) Nick + Liz: What ever you think you want is to bring.
5) Ryan : Filet Mignon, Baby Back Ribs, Veal, things like that.
6) Nic + Charlie + two others: Burgers and brats.
7) Will + Jos : burgerss
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #59
Mulcracky88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Mulcracky88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i might try and make this.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #60
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
cook out

1) Broadfield: brats
2) Damon (greg): brats
3) Kyle: Burgage
4) Nick + Liz: What ever you think you want is to bring.
5) Ryan : Filet Mignon, Baby Back Ribs, Veal, things like that.
6) Nic + Charlie + two others: Burgers and brats.
7) Will + Jos : burgerss
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
9)Daoud:brats because I've been eating burgers since Summer started