Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-05-2013, 04:14 AM   #181
teddyjr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
teddyjr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Five Stars for Chase Bays

Well, I got my tucked radiator, billet filler neck/cap and twin fans Tuesday. It took less than two weeks. They were all over my order and Matt called me, sent me the invoice and then the tracking number. Chase Bays is aces-up for this builder! Will order again. Oh, and they left the tabs longer on the rad mount. These are high quality parts. - Tucked Teddy Jr.
teddyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #182
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Bump for another success here. Ordered a set of Z32 to S chassis Brake Lines, Ls2 Coil Harness for my Rb on 04/05/2013 Received 04/10/2013.. Again Top quality as always.

Chasebays mods:
Rb Harness
Clutch Line
Brake line kit
Z32 Caliper line kit
Ls2 Coil Harness
More to Come in the Future!
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #183
nickauger
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
nickauger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tengo240 View Post
im assuming you mean 2012, anyway i called today and they are still waiting on maf plugs ,same thing its been for the last three weeks , they told me my harness is done just needs the maf plug then qc then shipped , i curious as to how i ordered mine in january and you ordered yours in november but mine is "done" . i understand things take time but a decent time frame would help and not getting the same bs excuse would be cool .
I've ordered mine the 11 january 2013 ! I receive it in the mail today ! I open the box and harness look really nice and they give me an extra engine ground !
nickauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:45 AM   #184
ZacKisBacK_Fr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ZacKisBacK_Fr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Asked them about the split point and reducing ratio of their Brake boooster eliminator master cylinder and never heard anything back from them.. they told me they would ask to wilwood and then, no more reply... So I'll find another vendor that knows what the products they sell are and how do they work!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #185
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
tengo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
harness wont start ,had it looked over by a wiring friend of mine and found 3 clips pinned wrong . im just taking the car to rt tuning to get it fixed , would rather pay them to do it than wait for chasebays to "fix" it .im gonna miss the whole summer now.
tengo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #186
Prove It
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Prove It is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
harness wont start ,had it looked over by a wiring friend of mine and found 3 clips pinned wrong . im just taking the car to rt tuning to get it fixed , would rather pay them to do it than wait for chasebays to "fix" it .im gonna miss the whole summer now.
Lol yupp! That's what happened to me and everyone I know. Stop buying these shitty harnesses and put these fools outbid business. They dont know what customer service is and they are extremely sketchy
Prove It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #187
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prove It View Post
Lol yupp! That's what happened to me and everyone I know. Stop buying these shitty harnesses and put these fools outbid business. They dont know what customer service is and they are extremely sketchy
i was so hype to drive this car , i looked at the harness and just instantly thought ,"this looks chinsy" plug it all in , check evrything about 10 times ,then nothing , i look over the harness with a friend and most of the plugs are loosly pinned ,my ecu clip tightens crooked and my ect plug was wrong, i was told by chasebays to "sand the clip on themotor to make it slip on".wtf ,if rt tuning comfirms its a bad harness im gonna have chasebays pay for it .im lost as what else they will really do for me ,i dont wanna wait months for them to fix it, i waited months just to get it .i am gonna miss all the events this year. i paid almost 650 bucks for this thing.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #188
nickauger
Leaky Injector

After 4 month waiting ! I received my harness with wrong chassis plug ... the one I need is brown and I received a white one . The ECT plug do not match the sensor and it have the wrong connector for the knock sensor.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #189
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

[QUOTE=nickauger;5255551]After 4 month waiting ! I received my harness with wrong chassis plug ... the one I need is brown and I received a white one . The ECT plug do not match the sensor and it have the wrong connector for the knock sensor.

wich chassis and motor did you order yours for? mine came with the wrong ect plug aswell , when i started my car its also throwing my injectors all kinds of fucked up signals. called them they send to send it back and they would look at it , im super bummed , im thinking about having jordan innovations take a look at it first , chase bays told me and i quote "we qc our harnesses for the most part and they are somewhat universal" WTF? does that mean , somewhat? universal?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #190
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

they also told me to "sand the ect plug to match" , now im faced with send it back and have them fix it and wait god knows how long or pay someone else to fix it . either way chasebays hasnt answered the phone the last two times i called ,ive installed alot of harnesses in my day ,and i know my motor is good ,i removed my oem harness ,put theres on and bam all of a sudden my motor is acting all fucked up , sounded like i had a huge vacuum leak, dumpped a ton of fuel and flooded my motor,idk what to do at this point , i feel bad for your nick cause i bet you were just as hype as i was for it . what a let down.
p.s. the black sleeving on my harness looks like something chewed it at one point at a small spot.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #191
nickauger
Leaky Injector

My car was running like shit after installing there harness and I found that they have miss matched the mass air flow signal wire with ground wire !!! It take me 1 complete day to troubleshoot this trouble.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #192
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
s13mikesr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Im still waiting for my in bay brake kit ordered two weeks ago
s13mikesr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #193
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

So after waiting for 3~4 weeks got my brake line kit looks great......

so I waited and it swung threw but.....im missing the steel hard line that comes with the kit
I waited and waited for this.....my last piece of the puzzle and its missing a piece
Im going to contact will tell him again for the third time or 4th that waiting and trying to follow up with this kit and it coming incomplete is 100% bull shit 317 OUTTA POCKET for a kit that isnt complete and have to wait for a month is crazy.

my review of chase bay

product quality
10 very good quality

Customer service
2 out of 10 no follow up no email had to call numerous of times to get a answer
Product didnt come complete and for the money and wait wasnt worth the product

100%b.s
Old 05-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #194
-SpOoLiN-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
-SpOoLiN- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
After reading most of these reviews. Guess I'm not gonna order from chasebays again and will look at other companies. No need for someone to waste my time. Sorry for the trouble everyone is having. They got me one time with my cm1 harness. Waited 14 weeks and then Car still wouldn't start. Got fed up with it and sold everything.
-SpOoLiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:34 AM   #195
nickauger
Leaky Injector

My speedo doesn't work after the installation of my harness... everything is hook up and it was working before.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:00 AM   #196
ronny.jpn
Zilvia Junkie

ronny.jpn is an unknown quantity at this point
Chase bays sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
ronny.jpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #197
Mikester
Nissanaholic!

Mikester is a well-known jackass
Really weird. I gave them a call, talked to guy... ordered my HP power steering line... came in the mail 2 days later... installation went flawlessly.

Sucks to hear so many bad experiences.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #198
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13mikesr20 View Post
So after waiting for 3~4 weeks got my brake line kit looks great......

so I waited and it swung threw but.....im missing the steel hard line that comes with the kit
I waited and waited for this.....my last piece of the puzzle and its missing a piece
Im going to contact will tell him again for the third time or 4th that waiting and trying to follow up with this kit and it coming incomplete is 100% bull shit 317 OUTTA POCKET for a kit that isnt complete and have to wait for a month is crazy.

my review of chase bay

product quality
10 very good quality

Customer service
2 out of 10 no follow up no email had to call numerous of times to get a answer
Product didnt come complete and for the money and wait wasnt worth the product

100%b.s

so after my escapade of not reciveing all my parts to my kit had to go to someone local

so i went to all hose located here in las vegas told them my delima and bam they said no worries we can get it done SAME DAY IN FRONT OF YOU WITH NO B.S LEFT WITH MY PART WITH WARRENTE

Sales Catalogs

ALL HOSE IS LOCATED IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUT AWESOME PEOPLE

THEY HAVE A/N FITTINGS
CUPLERS
FIRE HOSSES DOESNT MATTER

THEY GOTS IT

AND FOR CHASE BAY
THANKS FOR SCREWING ME IM TRYING TO RETURN THE FAVOR

SINCERLY
MIKE
Old 06-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #199
redline1320
Zilvia Junkie

redline1320 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
do what you want but i will say that they are a incredibly lousy company , i got a standard sr harness , put it on and car acts like complete shit , i put on my friends wiring specialties harness and it is fine , doesnt really get anymore cut and dry than that , so i sent the harness back to chasebays to be rechecked , they say its fine ,,,,, i find it hard to believe ,not only that but after they tell me my harness is fine i try to tell them i dont want it back cause i dont wanna have the same shit happen , they agree , at 40% re stocking fee?!!?!?!

im just getting it back and sending it to jordan innovations to get fixed , you should look into wiring specialties or jordan innovations , esspecially for a custom harness , chasebays cant seem to get standard shit right , and on top of that they could give a fuck less about helping you in the future.
wiring specialities did make my harness for my rb25 s1 after the factory one shorted it out... Plug and play worked flawlessly...may check and see what they have
Old 06-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #200
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

got my harness back , bare wire is still there , and the maf now only has 3 wires in a different order, hopefully it works now , they said there was nothing wrong with it but they definetly rewired the maf , i would like them to just say yes or no to it being fucked up , that way i atleast know of other things to try (like a different harness)
Old 06-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #201
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

what happened????many comments went missing......
Old 06-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #202
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13mikesr20 View Post
what happened????many comments went missing......
I'm pretty sure the vendor in question cannot post in the thread. Because in my review thread I thanked several people for the kind words and my posts were deleted.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #203
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
how is this shitty company not banned yet?
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #204
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by revcyanide View Post
how is this shitty company not banned yet?
Shitty? lol Your kidding right.

If someone was as bad as 1% say it is they wouldnt be in business. Things take time, thats why you buy custom parts. I see alot of he said she said but no proof

Everything i own chasebays works and looks 100% : snoop::s noop:
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #205
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewByYou View Post
Shitty? lol Your kidding right.

If someone was as bad as 1% say it is they wouldnt be in business. Things take time, thats why you buy custom parts. I see alot of he said she said but no proof

Everything i own chasebays works and looks 100% : snoop::s noop:
quality of product is 100% legit

turn around time and customer service needs work.

the he said she said aspect will has told me plenty of things and yet non of what he said has followed threw.if anyone does the he said she said b.s will takes the cake....the whole cake not a slice
Old 06-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #206
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I still have yet to be screwed over or disappointed by them. I bought a CM2 harness back in Sept. from them and it has gone back twice now because of changes or modifications needed to the harness because of MY custom setup, NOT because of an issue on their end.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #207
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
I'm fighting with my stock KA Chase Bays harness as we speak. No power to the fuel pump. ECU power seems to be missing in action, etc...
Old 06-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #208
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I'm fighting with my stock KA Chase Bays harness as we speak. No power to the fuel pump. ECU power seems to be missing in action, etc...
welcome to the club shits ether missing or not working or just at the warehouse.....
Old 07-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #209
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

put the harness back on and car is still acting up , i dont know what to do , my maf worked when i parked the car , everything else is showing good. i got the harness back with 3 wires now on the maf , could they have fried my ecu when i had it hooked up with the four wire plug they first sent me? i dont know what to do now .
Old 07-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #210
nickauger
Leaky Injector

Quote:
put the harness back on and car is still acting up , i dont know what to do , my maf worked when i parked the car , everything else is showing good. i got the harness back with 3 wires now on the maf , could they have fried my ecu when i had it hooked up with the four wire plug they first sent me? i dont know what to do now .
post a picture of your maf plug and wiring