Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #1
nvstyles
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
nvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nissanparts.cc

Awesome customer service and super fast shipping. Great prices as well. They hook it up. Russell's a cool guy.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
93pignose
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
93pignose is making a name for him/her self93pignose is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
same here, place a few order from u guys, never had a problem. thxs for the sticker too
93pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i agree, russell is definitely awesome. ordered the radiator cap and license plate frame from him, only to find out that he started another thread with more awesomeness. One quick PM to him and he was able to adjust my order! quick service, order placed on friday morning and i would have received it on monday (that's insanely fast) but USPS botched up and i didn't get it until tuesday, but it's ok. still crazy fast shipping also.

definitely would do business again.

xquizitditz

Last edited by enkei2k; 06-03-2009 at 08:30 AM..
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #4
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yea ,super easy to place an order & shiping was ultra fast,got my parts in 2 days. Also the price was super legit. POSI REP for Russ!!!!!!

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
tommyboi

Trader Rating: (5)
tommyboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Super legit peoples, awesome unbeatable prices too.
tommyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #6
shortie180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
shortie180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
x2 Russell is awesome
shortie180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
great service and quick shipping.thanks so much for everything russel
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
easily one of the best businesses on zilvia to buy from

russel is awesome and always hooks it up thanks

recommend them to everyone
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #9
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
seems friendly but
have not but will
purchased anything yet.

but i still give a thumbs up haha
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #10
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
seems friendly and IS friendly lol

nissan.cc is great buy from them now!
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #11
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Russell does it again! I asked him about a part that I couldn't find anywhere, just showed him a few pics and he was able to special order it just for me! Now I see he carries it on his website but he gave me a much better price!

Russell, BIG THUMBS UP!

Now if only he can import me some RB engines at a good price...

xquizitditz
Old 07-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #12
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
good guys. good customer service, fast shipping, great prices.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
bought a S15 turbo from him, awesome guy! super fast shipping even for out of the states!

will buy from again ( need the new gaskets and oil drain tube/hose )
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
Wave_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
Wave_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Big Zee, You must be D.Z., I recognize that avatar from V240 :P

Russell. Bought a ton of things from him, always super quick shipping and great prices to Vancouver, BC!
Wave_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #15
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Bought a lot of things from Russell- great guy, super fast shipping and communication, always throws in free stickers- even hooked me up with a shirt once! I don't buy OEM parts from anyone else...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #16
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Russell hooked it up as always with his New Year free shipping promo! A+++ definitely on my top list of vendors here!

xquizitditz
Old 02-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #17
longfellow
Zilvia Addict

longfellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Russel & Nissanparts.cc

Big thumbs up to him and Nissanparts.cc for the awesome service

Made a small blurb here:
TA-Dan

I'll be spreading the word to friends to shop with them.
longfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #18
onefst240
Zilvia Member

onefst240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to onefst240
Bought a t25 gasket kits from him. Russel was real helpful responded to pms with in a couple hours. They didnt have the turbo locking spacers so he took a set out of a full engine gasket kit just so that i wouldnt have to wait for more to come in. Will buy from them again.
onefst240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #19
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
NissanParts.cc

Been meaning to write a review for a while now. I've ordered from them a couple times and never had a problem. My last order, I ordered a part through their website as usual and received the wrong parts. Could never get through to them by phone. Emailed with no response. I pm'd the vendor on here also to help resolve this issue and was never answered back either although I see numerous threads in the marketplace trying to sell parts once a week or every other day.

Actually, now that I remember, my invoice has the same name as the vendor's username on this forum. Coincidence or two different people with the same name? I gave up after a week. The transaction didn't cost much, but I'd rather give my money to shops that actually care and have customer service with great communication.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #20
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Right now, I'm 50/50 with them. I ordered the side extensions & brackets for the 180SX front. According to their site, these items would take about 4-10 days. It's been more than 10 days. So I called in just now & they told me that they have no idea when the parts will come in since they come from Japan which is acceptable but at the same token, how are you not going to get a hold of where you get your parts and get an ETA.

I'm glad that they actually picked up the phone & sent me to a representative but at the same time, the person that I spoke to sounded like "you get your parts when you do, our website is wrong but oh well." No apology, no nothing.

I want to cancel my order but I really think their prices are great. I gave them a chance because of this thread so I was really hoping that "fast shipping" would be in my favor. The person I spoke to said that I just have to wait it out. So I'll check back in when I do.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #21
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
grade 8 or 10 bolts and nuts available through them?
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #22
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

daftphunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Russell over at Nissanparts.cc is a great guy. He has always helped me out and hooked me up with stuff whenever I needed it. Not to put down anyone else working there, but I prefer to only talk to Russell when it comes to our cars. He knows what he is talking about and will be able to provide you with great customer service.

There has never been a time that I could not have reached them, whether that was via PM, E-Mail or Phone.

A good experience I will put out there:

I was going 5 lug and I needed some Lug Nuts to put my wheels on before a big NW meet. I called up Russell and he was able to get me some lugs ASAP. To top it all off, he gave them to me for a better price than what the website had them for. This was probably my fault, but I got extended studs in 12x1.5 thread pitch and over the phone, we overlooked that point, and when I got the lugs they were 12x1.25 thread pitch. I was disappointed, but called him back and he offered me a full refund. How can I be mad at that?

Have ordered from them like 10+ times and have always been satisfied. There was a time when I ordered air fresheners though, and instead of the small squash refills they gave me the big ones but I'm not too mad about that lol.
daftphunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #23
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Give your money to Russell, hes an awesome guy!
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #24
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Old 04-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Got all my lights and extensions for my bumper. Very good experience. He even called me to let me know the parts will take an extra week. Will buy from again.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #26
RussellM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (57)
RussellM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 57 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftphunk View Post
Russell over at Nissanparts.cc is a great guy. He has always helped me out and hooked me up with stuff whenever I needed it. Not to put down anyone else working there, but I prefer to only talk to Russell when it comes to our cars. He knows what he is talking about and will be able to provide you with great customer service.

There has never been a time that I could not have reached them, whether that was via PM, E-Mail or Phone.

A good experience I will put out there:

I was going 5 lug and I needed some Lug Nuts to put my wheels on before a big NW meet. I called up Russell and he was able to get me some lugs ASAP. To top it all off, he gave them to me for a better price than what the website had them for. This was probably my fault, but I got extended studs in 12x1.5 thread pitch and over the phone, we overlooked that point, and when I got the lugs they were 12x1.25 thread pitch. I was disappointed, but called him back and he offered me a full refund. How can I be mad at that?

Have ordered from them like 10+ times and have always been satisfied. There was a time when I ordered air fresheners though, and instead of the small squash refills they gave me the big ones but I'm not too mad about that lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Give your money to Russell, hes an awesome guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertheless View Post
Got all my lights and extensions for my bumper. Very good experience. He even called me to let me know the parts will take an extra week. Will buy from again.
Thanks guys!

888-673-4063
RussellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #27
Conrad 2NR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Conrad 2NR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks to Russell for responding when the item I ordered was on delay.

My only complaint I wish they had shipped it in a smaller box as I was hit with some serious shipping charges to where I live but nonetheless, kept me informed.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #28
gist864
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
very fast shipping great company will buy from again
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #29
Rob-A-Gee

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob-A-Gee will become famous soon enoughRob-A-Gee will become famous soon enoughRob-A-Gee will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
awesome...

Pretty good shop to buy from.
From what I've seen they have one of the best prices on 180sx kouki taillights.
Shipping was reasonably quick.
Would definitely buy from them again.
Rob-A-Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #30
801nismo104
Zilvia Member

801nismo104 is an unknown quantity at this point
ive ordered alot of stuff from him in the past and havent had a problem but about 3 months ago i ordered gaskets and i still havent recieved them, no answer to emails or pms. fuck him
801nismo104 is offline   Reply With Quote