Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #27721
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
Here's how we get down in FL guys.

NOS Energy Drink Drift Park at Central Florida Racing Complex on Vimeo

Can't wait to get my car finished and get back out there.

Was that Russle Crow giving running around giving everyone hi fives?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 02:45 AM   #27722
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 06-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #27723
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 06-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #27724
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
And the guy saying to buy the new navan and have to wait a couple of weeks who lives in Florida. That stuff gets to you after it comes to California, and I ordered mine more than 2 months ago, almost3 or so months ago and it is STILL not here.
Your point? My car is still being built and if it happens to be done before the bumper gets here, I'll rock my stock SE lipped bumper.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:39 AM   #27725
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I'll buy OEM before I sell my soul to the knock-off devil. Regardless of price...
I feel you on that.

I hit that dude up about getting an OEM Navan bumper and like everyone else, he basically said he couldn't help me. Then, Tuesday morning, I'm checking eBay and find one for sale for $540 shipped (OEM)... Hoping that it actually gets here and didn't get hustled.

It's amazing that there's a demand for these parts and no one has figured out how to make them accessible to the masses. (Read as, I'm not paying $900 shipped for an OEM bumper)
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #27726
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Holy frick. $540!

I bought one for $500 less than that one time. My second one was a bit pricey though.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #27727
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
My point?

My point is that you will end up waiting longer than I do, and I have been waiting months not weeks. The way you typed it and I read it, was like, its not a big deal, it is a standard transaction just pay like 5-600 plus shipping for a new one and it will be here in a couple weeks.

I just think that is a little misleading for people who would consider this route. You might end up buying the item from Nissan and waiting half a year for it.

Most people just don't have that patience.

FRP is better than fiberglass but people are still trying to order replica Navan bumpers just to save 50$.

Why is that? It is because they lack the patience to actually wait for that crap.

Nissan told me 2-3 weeks, for sure less then a month, and I am pretty sure it has been more than 3 months. I ordered mine in March.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #27728
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Old 06-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #27729
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
My point?

My point is that you will end up waiting longer than I do, and I have been waiting months not weeks. The way you typed it and I read it, was like, its not a big deal, it is a standard transaction just pay like 5-600 plus shipping for a new one and it will be here in a couple weeks.

I just think that is a little misleading for people who would consider this route. You might end up buying the item from Nissan and waiting half a year for it.

Most people just don't have that patience.
Oh I know how low they take to get, I've already been told 2-4months. However, I'm not going to go out and buy an FRP bumper to tide me over.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #27730
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
FRP stands for suck.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #27731
endlessboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
endlessboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I went to a body shop and was talking to the manager outside near the junk bumper pile when i saw the bubble end of the navan corner sticking out. I pulled the bumper outta the pile and it was a decent condition bumper with just paint missing. I told dude I wanted it and how much. He told me to go get 2 large pizzas and some sodas for his guys. It was the luck of the draw but i'd probably never pay $500 for a bumper.
endlessboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #27732
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Lol thats a total of $25 +/- .....epic find!
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #27733
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Blackzenki82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Blackzenki82
Check this out guys....

took off my overs to get em prepped for wrap, and found this...

AAAAaaaaand, GO!!!

Blackzenki82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #27734
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
seems legit
Old 06-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #27735
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
seems legit

Old 06-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #27736
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Yeah, I know, I wouldnt run fiberglass either. Some things are worth waiting for.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #27737
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Besides the fender looking like termites ate thru it, is that a hole too on the back? So the PO attempted to seal the opening with that spray on foam shit? FUUUUUUCKING GENIUS. They happen to be on here so I can PM him...I wanna congratulate him for being the new village idiot on zilvia.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #27738
LazyStance
Zilvia Member

LazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really nice
Seems like he tried to roll it with dynamite..

Who would do such a thing eventho its hidden under the frp overs.. >_>
Old 06-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #27739
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

his name is Living4surf on other forums LOL... go easy on him...

But don't worry bros, I got this....

Old 06-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #27740
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #27741
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Is it just the angle of the picture or is the stock fender not cut evenly? Looks like you could still cut more out on the back.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #27742
jr_ss
Post Whore!

It's not your eyes Flip, it's the cut...
Old 06-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #27743
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

Get happy, and your wallets out Navan dudes...

USED JDM NISSAN S14 NAVAN AERO BUMPER OEM BOSCH FRONT FOG LIGHTS 95-96 240SX !!! | eBay

Old 06-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #27744
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Already ordered mine from Touge... In stock in the U S of A.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #27745
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
more like

Old 06-21-2012, 09:07 PM   #27746
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasss View Post
Awwwww Yeah I'm loving this!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #27747
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #27748
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
What blue is that, s14fbs?
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #27749
grimm199
Zilvia Junkie

grimm199 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just messin around on Forza. Hopefully mine will look somewhat like this after I get my wheels. Wish I could actually afford some CR-Kai wheels, so I am just going to go with some Drag DR-31.

Love this picture. IDK why, but it just looks sick.
grimm199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:36 PM   #27750
SidewayzAsFck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
SidewayzAsFck can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

Hopefully some good things to come in the future.
SidewayzAsFck is offline   Reply With Quote