Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #151
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
sell all your cars and but a twin turbo gallardo and call it a day..

lol
LOL, if they were only worth that much. I dont like Gallardo's though. I want a Murcialargo

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
When you say sell it, does that mean like a quick turn around? Or only after you've become a full member of the local scca chapter and dedicate any car improvements to bettering your 30 second run times in the local grocery store parkig lot? Like sell it when you are ready to get serious and get a stripped out fox body mustang with slicks.
Haha, NEVER.

I have been kicked out of two SCCA joints. Im pretty sure Im banned for life from a specific chapter than shall not be named.

Also my mullet is not strong enough for a Fox Body lol.

I have it up for 11k but I will take $3,000 and a Gift card to Ikea.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:49 AM   #152
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

I have it up for 11k but I will take $3,000 and a Gift card to Ikea.
This made my day.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:59 AM   #153
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
merci, merci me that Murcialargo... lol

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #154
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Sell it and 2J my cressida. Then drift that twice, sell it and buy an LS400. 5-spd swap it and sell that and buy a G35...untill I own a LP670SV
OR, trade me that 2jz for your old vs-sd's and a little cash on my end. I know you want those back...
g_mac530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #155
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
OR, trade me that 2jz for your old vs-sd's and a little cash on my end. I know you want those back...
Was gonna put it in my Cressida but this sounds appealing. Two things I need. Cash and my old wheels. You know its a 2JZGE though and not a GTE right? W58 manual trans.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #156
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Boss Bax, I've noticed the cars you build are all missing a few key things;

- Smaller wheels. The wheels you put on your vehicles are far too gully.

- Positive Camber in the rear; this is essential for maximum tire contact patch upon squat

- "Maxed out" negative camber up front, this allows for max grip upon 'turn-in'

- Reverse Rake, This allows your car to look horrible and stupid so you can perform stupid slow reverse entry drifts that are, infact, not cool at all.

Also your roll center, Ackerman, and bump steer are all incorrect.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #157
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Boss Bax, I've noticed the cars you build are all missing a few key things;

- Smaller wheels. The wheels you put on your vehicles are far too gully.

- Positive Camber in the rear; this is essential for maximum tire contact patch upon squat

- "Maxed out" negative camber up front, this allows for max grip upon 'turn-in'

- Reverse Rake, This allows your car to look horrible and stupid so you can perform stupid slow reverse entry drifts that are, infact, not cool at all.

Also your roll center, Ackerman, and bump steer are all incorrect.

Wow, since you are such a cool feller, I will blindly follow your advice on what is cool. I will abandon ship on my personal style of gully and embark on a journey of botchalism and douchebaggery. I will get all serious bitness wit it and then you will see who is superior in pinching bootays.

Speaking of SRS BZNS This photo gave me such joy to gaze upon I had to re post it somewhere.

So fresh and so clean clean. Best of all his yaw moment is set to yesterday, and his Akerman is less than or equal to.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:27 PM   #158
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
lol. My susension geometry is completely fucked. All I care about is no arms contact each other or the frame can't say the same for my sway bar but OH well. looks cool
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #159
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
So will I be seeing this sexy beast the 24th?

Oh, also, will I be seeing the car as well?
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #160
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Noticed yeh put all your cars up for sale? What happened?
adam s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #161
OoAtreyuloO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
OoAtreyuloO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There goes 2 hours of my life....When i stopped reading this my girlfriend had left.....
OoAtreyuloO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #162
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
lol. My susension geometry is completely fucked. All I care about is no arms contact each other or the frame can't say the same for my sway bar but OH well. looks cool
Haha.

What is this suspension geometry you speak of. Car is dope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
So will I be seeing this sexy beast the 24th?

Oh, also, will I be seeing the car as well?
Haha, yes you will sir. I need tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam s View Post
Noticed yeh put all your cars up for sale? What happened?
Life man. I got super bummed out about people sucking.

Things are less fun for me now a days. Bad and good are about equal so Im seeing if God wants me to chill out...if they sell Im done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoAtreyuloO View Post
There goes 2 hours of my life....When i stopped reading this my girlfriend had left.....
Hahaha my bad dude. I can talk to her if you want.

Cause I'm from the streets of Compton!
I told em all - all them little gangstas
Who you think helped mold 'em all?
Now you wanna run around talkin bout guns like I ain't got none
What you think I sold 'em all?

Drove this car through Manhatten this weekend...scaring people and destroying my under carriage... fun times. Kit only came off once.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #163
Lrn2Go
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
Lrn2Go is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Wow... my day has flown by as I read all this. The flats and breakdowns you had with the original s14 were crazy... and I thought I was an unlucky guy! I like how you kept rolling with it and didn't let things get you down. Great read man... thanks!
Lrn2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #164
TTnickdizzle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
TTnickdizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think i owe you some cash. 1.5hr just blew by at work reading all this. thanks G.
TTnickdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:48 AM   #165
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrn2Go View Post
Wow... my day has flown by as I read all this. The flats and breakdowns you had with the original s14 were crazy... and I thought I was an unlucky guy! I like how you kept rolling with it and didn't let things get you down. Great read man... thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTnickdizzle View Post
I think i owe you some cash. 1.5hr just blew by at work reading all this. thanks G.

Glad I could help work days go by faster!

OBEEWON, single handedly reducing productivity all over the country. lol
Old 07-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #166
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
This is the most epic build thread I have ever read!
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #167
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:25 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #168
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Wait, that's your LSB M3?

Were you at Belmar today brah?!

Didn't know you needed a tan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:49 AM   #169
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
wait, that's your lsb m3?

Were you at belmar today brah?!

Didn't know you needed a tan!
lol gtl....
Old 07-25-2011, 01:53 AM   #170
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Looks like a great RX8 replacement! I like the red paper clip trading scheme you have going. What's the end goal?
Old 07-25-2011, 05:36 AM   #171
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Murcialargo LP670-Super Veloce!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:17 AM   #172
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Impressive, to say the least.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:04 AM   #173
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Murcialargo LP670-Super Veloce!
like the way you think!

bike -> rx8 -> m3 -> ... merci

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:46 AM   #174
yellowxhoodie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
yellowxhoodie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
In to watch awesome trading.

Reminds me of this kid,

Teen trades old cell phone on Craigslist, gets Porsche | Technically Incorrect - CNET News
yellowxhoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #175
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Lemme know when you sell dat, like for real.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #176
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:26 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #177
Fearell
Zilvia Junkie

Fearell is an unknown quantity at this point
Awww I liked that SC : (
Old 09-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #178
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

That makes one of us.

Car drifted like a wayward son.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #179
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

OB, I wish you a speedy recovery from the crash and hope that you got out and yelled mean things at the wall after impact.

<3
Old 09-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #180
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I think my wrist is broken.

It was kind of fun. Was not the walls fault. The wall kept me from killing small children dirt biking.