Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2015, 01:23 PM   #1
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
RB/JZ/LS Swaps with AC! Gauging Interest, who likes to go fast but still keep cool?

Currently building an AC condenser and line setup for this Rb26 swapped s14. While building one setup is definitely easier than a production version, I was thinking about designing a kit that fits with most swaps (compressor on Driver's side) (s13 chassis as well), with the exception of swapping out the compressor lines. The system will come with a new condenser/drier, and all new lines/hoses/high press. fitting. The main concern is obviously factory-level or colder AC temps, but right behind that is cleanliness. I wouldn't run some ugly bs in my engine bay and I wouldnt expect anyone else to either. Can't really talk pricing yet because I am not a vendor and the kit is not yet complete, but its not going to be outrageous. Just wanted to see if anyone out there is intrigued, this kit is being built for the car in the photos regardless.

thanks guys

Sponsored Links