Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
UCLA Girl: "Ching chong ling long ting tong"

UCLA outraged after student Alexandra Wallace slams Asians in racist video rant (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4

Boy that vid spread like wildfire over the weekend. I personally think she just stamped her ticket out of UCLA..what do you Zilvians think?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
if this hoe could get in, im kinda regretting that i didnt push myself to go to one of these schools =\
Old 03-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
hessianben
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
hessianben is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
but bro- she was gonna totally like, reach and epiphany and all that stuff!
Old 03-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Wow that is some fucked up shit. She blows possible good points with a bunch of racist crap.
Bleached blonde white girl o boy lets talk about cliches.

Like totally, you know, I was going to talk about politics, but I am like so politically incorrect. Here is my vid to show you my rant to make sure no one will hire me for anything.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I bet she doesn't even go to UCLA... haha Talks way too "not so smart"
Prob went there to eat their buffet like I did.. LOL

Anyways,,, I don't feel much offended though... just don't understand why she picked "Asian" word.. not specific ....
That "not so smart looking girl" prob didn't even know what language those people were speaking...
Old 03-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Apparently shes an amateur model as well.

Alexandra Wallace UCLA Asian Racist – 10 : COED Magazine
Old 03-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Apparently shes an amateur model as well.

Alexandra Wallace UCLA Asian Racist – 10 : COED Magazine

What happened ?!?! she just gained 100lbs ?? ?
Old 03-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #8
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
what the fuck is this chinanigans!!!!!!! i didnt get in but this bitch did..... i may have only had a 3.8 cumulative and added something to their athletics....... at least im no fucking racist!!!! thats bullshit..... seriously.. ill be pissed if she doesnt get thrown out.... wow

thats really uncalled for... yes... the u.c. system has lots of asians.... but really... thats bullshit...

I think we should do a video rant about racist white girls with too much time on their hands.....
Old 03-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #9
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Old 03-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
What happened ?!?! she just gained 100lbs ?? ?

she found the cookie jar... duh...
Old 03-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #11
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
hahahaha....... LOL x100000

Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowmoo View Post
she found the cookie jar... duh...
Old 03-14-2011, 04:55 PM   #12
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
interesting..I wonder if she'll make it to TOSH.O.

NO lie. id smash though.

Ill show her ching chong me long ting in ur thong.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Old 03-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #13
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Lord knows id smash...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 03-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #14
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Not to be devils advocate, but if you kick everyone put of school that has ever said anything racist, you're going to have very small classes. Yeah she put it on YouTube, but I know most of the college kids I have on facebook should be kicked out of school for way worse than this. Is what she did fucked up and wrong? Morally yes, and as far as political correctness, yes. But what does it have to do with her attending college? Isn't being in that environment with a culturally diverse peer group the best place or people like this???
Old 03-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #15
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
LOL.

not hot. would not hit. dumb bitch.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #16
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
she got some unsexy poses lol
http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress....-racist-17.jpg
http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress....-racist-15.jpg
Old 03-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #17
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
But what does it have to do with her attending college? Isn't being in that environment with a culturally diverse peer group the best place or people like this???
For a well known school that is bound to have some diversity, this girl is not culturally diverse.....

I'm not surprised by the rant, but it wasn't necessary. Possibility trying to get some 5 mins of fame?
Old 03-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #18
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
For a well known school that is bound to have some diversity, this girl is not culturally diverse.....

I'm not surprised by the rant, but it wasn't necessary. Possibility trying to get some 5 mins of fame?
I'm just saying that most college campus's are culturally diverse, and that's the best environment for people like this, they need exposure, to realize that what they say can hurt people, and that it doesn't matter what your ethnic background, you should be treated with the same respect as the next guy/girl.

Now with that said, her making this rant, is an example of her expressing her 1st amendment right, and since its not a private college, I don't see where there would be grounds to throw her out of school over it.

All this is pretty much moot anyway, she will be ridiculed so badly now she will probably drop out.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #19
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
the only way she got in to ucla, is after spending good 30 minutes under the deans desk
Old 03-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #20
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
The vast trailer park that is the United States.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #21
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoDriverS13 View Post
the only way she got in to ucla, is after spending good 30 minutes under the deans desk
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #22
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
LOL at the ugg! she's prob. was wearing some when she made the vid!
hahaha
Old 03-14-2011, 08:08 PM   #23
chigga311
Leaky Injector

chigga311 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess she never got the memo.
It's supposed to be Freshman 15, not Freshmen FIFTY....
Old 03-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #24
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Is what she said true or not?
Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #25
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
YouTube - White girls in the library
Old 03-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #26
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Theres a response video in the link from Gene Block

Alexandra Wallace, UCLA Student, Rants on Asians for Phoning Tsunami Victims in the Library (VIDEO) - Los Angeles News - The Informer
Old 03-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #27
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Oh well, she will feel the wrath of her rant when she graduates and tries to apply for a job and they search her name on google. =)

I seriously regret that i didnt push myself to try for these schools if dumbasses like her could get in, but then again she is a girl , maybe family spoiled so its probably easier for her to get in.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #28
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Oh wow..so girl issues a "formal" apology. Fuck that... if she doesn't get at least expelled I am sure there will be protest.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #29
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
omg...some of my nerdy friends can't even get into UCLA and this dumb bitch got in?

wtf? dance major?
hahaha
Old 03-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #30
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
She will get whats coming to her. Its just so crazy to see how fast this is manifesting.

YouTube - Vlog #4: Asians in the Library - UCLA Girl (Alexandra Wallace) going wild on Asians