Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #6061
blingbling
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
blingbling is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Same wheel but we don't need to go there. They are mb battles available at your local discount tire
blingbling is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #6062
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
rear overs -______________-

crank dat camber

I wish i didnt have to but i was running 235/17/40 in the back and i couldnt get traction for shit so i need 275 tires atleast. The 235 tires I had were stretched on the rims and it rubbed on my quarters already and they are rolled and I had some camber already i forgot how much.I also cant pull it no more since they have some bondo on the quarters when i got painted. I also noticed some rust forming in the back quarter so i feel forced to go overfenders but only 30mm.

Heres a quick question i feel like i need to mold the overfenders on since i have all oem aero and im not going for that look of having a race inspired car. What do ya think?
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:50 PM   #6063
blueshark123
Post Whore!

blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasss View Post
Sucks to roll hard.

Looks sweet.

Also, Blueshark; what valances are those exactly? I like them.
I have no idea but i think i may sell them since i have oem valances or i might keep it for the future LOL
Old 08-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #6064
whitenoise
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (23)
whitenoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whitenoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Heres a quick question i feel like i need to mold the overfenders on since i have all oem aero and im not going for that look of having a race inspired car. What do ya think?
i say mold it , and sell me ur jdm front lip ....j/k

http://TM-SPL.COM
whitenoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #6065
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenoise View Post
i say mold it , and sell me ur jdm front lip ....j/k

haha when i find more lol
Old 08-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #6066
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
ew never mold.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #6067
Drama
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Drama is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #6068
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
I have no idea but i think i may sell them since i have oem valances or i might keep it for the future LOL
Might have to scoop them if you decide to sell them.
I guess ill wait it out to see what you do lol

Also, i know not many people are a fan of the USDM bumper, (I'm not so much personally) and this may have been posted before
but i really like it.

Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #6069
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
^ the color (black) helps a lot too...
does look good

leaning towards the metal fenders
waiting on a friend's fender roller for now
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #6070
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin' Sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Old 08-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #6071
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #6072
HIGHFIVEBETA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
HIGHFIVEBETA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^ You got any spacers on those wheels?
HIGHFIVEBETA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #6073
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
ew never mold.
yeah that looks like shit, see!!!

damn near threw up in my mouth!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #6074
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
It's just a lot of filler :\ If you de-laminate a tire and destroy a fender. Have fun fixing all of that

Guess it just depends on what your doing with your car. I've seen molded look very nice, you posted a good example lol.

When did you paint the car?
Old 08-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #6075
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
B-E-A-utiful^^^^^^

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #6076
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
If you're against molding rear overfenders, just look at Krappy's car (the purple one, although he might have sold it by now), shit is on point.

When I went down to the bodyshop to discuss installing my rear's, they kept asking me if I wanted to mold it. Only reason I said no, is because it's a bit more expensive, and I don't mind the rivet look at all. Oh and Rocket Bunny rears already have indents where all the rivets go, so I guess it's not meant to be molded anyway.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #6077
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Rivets got a gangster look to it, but i like the clean one piece look.

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #6078
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
^^so true Brandon!!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #6079
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #6080
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Fuck it im molding it properly then cause im trying to pull off the oem look and if i break one some how, fuck it its only 300 bucks to fix it im not going to lose any sleep on it
Old 08-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #6081
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
always good for a repost.

I just Got these BN skirts (going this ROute with mine like frizzle but with 19's) and getting BN front fenders Next due to Perfet fitment.
I Love the Door Panels they use.Add's a little something to that Kit I prefer over Slick Doors.

anyone Know who makes Complete Rear 1/4's (50mm) that cover the entire Rear Like ^^^ w/o going BN + High dollar shipping route?
I hate how some only cover a Portion of the Rear 1/4.

I plan to Lightly rivet them and Corvette glue the rest also to prevent the full "bombardier" revited look as well as paint my rivets.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #6082
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i love and hate this thread at the same time

i love it because:

all the awesome kouki s14's
all the inspiration i get for my kouki
shiny things

i hate it because:

made me want a kouki so bad it made me go out and buy one and now have a big ass bank loan

makes me spend any disposable income on new parts for my kouki

haha but the good out weighs the bad by far! ive wanted a black s14a for 6 years and finally got one last november , and still loving the thing to bits

a few of my friend andy drifting his s14a silvia

when he 1st got it

how it looked in japan ( i own the wheels now )

Old 08-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #6083
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
lxz's I love them, and even if they're the new hype wheel I love them, can't wait to have them and take nude photos of them!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #6084
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
LXZ's in the right offset are by far one of my favorite wheels out there.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #6085
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post

anyone Know who makes Complete Rear 1/4's (50mm) that cover the entire Rear Like ^^^ w/o going BN + High dollar shipping route?
Chargespeed rears are 50mm, cover whole panel, fit amazing and have rolled look.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #6086
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
yeah that looks like shit, see!!!

damn near threw up in my mouth!!!
mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm
Old 08-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #6087
nathanong87
Post Whore!

nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
that's a giganic metal pull on the black car. and awesome reverse rake. WHEEEEEELIEEEEEEEE!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #6088
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
chargespeed

see exhibit "marcus"
Old 08-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #6089
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwhat View Post
Ahh hell kit as well?
bn type III chaser knockoff dawg.

and yes i just made 3 separate posts in a row.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #6090
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
^^ 2nd best "deal with it" gif EVER!!!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote