Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #6151
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
You sell that beast yet?

And out of curiosity, since I've always wondered, why the USDM grill?
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 01:02 AM   #6152
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Cell phone goodness

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #6153
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
make it stock again or paint that stuff browski, don't zilvia the car for aero =(
Old 08-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #6154
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
All in time my friend.. Just bought another car so 240 is going even slower then before.

Old pic...my lady and mine

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #6155
Nintensity
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
Nintensity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
nvm! found my answer

Last edited by Nintensity; 08-15-2011 at 02:38 PM..
Nintensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #6156
blatantforchange
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
blatantforchange is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is this allowed in here?

blatantforchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #6157
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^"The Kouki S14 Thread"
Old 08-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #6158
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I enjoyed this car from yesterday. I think I've seen it in here before.

ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #6159
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
The real question is, where are your weds at bud? lol I want to see how fucking deep yours are going to be.
Mann Im just waiting patiently like you are lol...I try not to think about it, it makes it seem even longer lol. I wonder how deep both of ours are going to look, guess we just gotta wait for now =(

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #6160
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKidd View Post
Mann Im just waiting patiently like you are lol...I try not to think about it, it makes it seem even longer lol. I wonder how deep both of ours are going to look, guess we just gotta wait for now =(
I was doing a lot of math in my head on that measurement chart, as of now I'll have about 23mm more lip than I do now with the volks out back and A LOT more up front.

but to get anything remotely deeper i'd have to dive into the -20's and go overs so I think they're going to look pretty sick. You got some suuuuuuuper agressive ones so I'm going to jock them a lot lol. I don't have the heart to ruin this cars body panels.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #6161
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
You still have the Volks? I just sold the bmw wheels for dirt cheap to a friend last week.

There going to look sick on our cars! Im just hoping nobody else gets them lol

Which face did you get in the front? same concave look as back or ones that clear bbk?

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #6162
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama View Post
haha lovin the mirrors.
This car is going to be hard to 1up..
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:57 PM   #6163
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKidd View Post
You still have the Volks? I just sold the bmw wheels for dirt cheap to a friend last week.

There going to look sick on our cars! Im just hoping nobody else gets them lol

Which face did you get in the front? same concave look as back or ones that clear bbk?
concave all around... playing with the thought of trading the volks for something else, I really am attached to them however.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #6164
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence View Post
haha lovin the mirrors.
This car is going to be hard to 1up..
I think it's ugly.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #6165
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
I think it's ugly.

Is not ugly at all. just probably not ur taste i assume so what do u like then? What do u have also since your saying its ugly
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #6166
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Is not ugly at all. just probably not ur taste i assume so what do u like then? What do u have also since your saying its ugly
Lets not turn this into a dickswinging thread. If he said it's ugly that's his opinion, i'm sure he's probably talking about the car with the mismatched ganadors right?

It's not ugly but it's fucking tacky. So co signed. If it's a different car then let him have his opinion. Can only look at Krappy's car so much before we realize him and frizzle have the only two top tier cars in the thread at the moment.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:14 PM   #6167
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
im suprised the owner of the black s14 hasnt posted in this thread in a while, he used to post occasionally. i think his sn was letsfriskmynips or something like that
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #6168
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
Frisky Nipples: stile oltre funzione
tqstarburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #6169
blueshark123
Post Whore!

blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Lets not turn this into a dickswinging thread. If he said it's ugly that's his opinion, i'm sure he's probably talking about the car with the mismatched ganadors right?

It's not ugly but it's fucking tacky. So co signed. If it's a different car then let him have his opinion. Can only look at Krappy's car so much before we realize him and frizzle have the only two top tier cars in the thread at the moment.

I did say its probably just his taste but to just say the car is ugly is pretty rude if u ask me, at least give a reason like u did with the mismatched mirrors. Yea it has mismatched mirrors but im sure he will paint it and look better. I never said it looked great, i do agreee that it probably wont be the best car in here also. I just think we need to keep our personal opinon's to ourselves sometimes.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #6170
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

I don't know why he mismatched the mirrors, cause they were black before.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #6171
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
They where probably stock mirrors or something before, those divine mirror aren't just any mirrors.

They're Ganadors.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #6172
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tqstarburst View Post
I don't know why he mismatched the mirrors, cause they were black before.
i guess im wrong the car is tacky if he painted them silver and Im not very fond of ganador's
Old 08-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #6173
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Obviously an old pic but probably the cleanest and my favorite s14 that has a stock body.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #6174
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
i guess im wrong the car is tacky if he painted them silver and Im not very fond of ganador's
You can see the mirrors are white in the picture of them on his blog.
He just hasn't painted them I'm sure.
If he took the time to paint the body kit, and polish those battles, I doubt he will leave the mirrors white.
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #6175
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasss View Post
You can see the mirrors are white in the picture of them on his blog.
He just hasn't painted them I'm sure.
If he took the time to paint the body kit, and polish those battles, I doubt he will leave the mirrors white.

yea thats what im thinking i dont think anyone would be that dumb 2 do that but im always surprised lol
Old 08-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #6176
lesfriskynipps
Leaky Injector

lesfriskynipps is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, mirrors are gonna be painted black soon. And yes, the car looks like shit. LOL
Old 08-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #6177
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
All the way from left field!
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #6178
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Older pic. They do look black to me here, but i don't know if he switched them for a different pair or something.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #6179
HIGHFIVEBETA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
HIGHFIVEBETA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I love this thread.
HIGHFIVEBETA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:11 PM   #6180
Drama
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Drama is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tqstarburst View Post
Older pic. They do look black to me here, but i don't know if he switched them for a different pair or something.
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/5f2dmu.png[/I MG]
He got new ones..
Drama is offline   Reply With Quote