Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:19 AM   #1
bRUt@L`S13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
bRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(PIC REQUEST) Sportmax 504 VIP wheels on a S13

hey,

i see a lot of people doing the vip drift look now but iv never seen these rims on any 240. ssooooo many people have sportmax wheels now but not these. why is that? maybe to heavy... iono

post what u got!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 01:21 AM   #2
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Anything under 9" wide is not cool.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:22 AM   #3
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i don't think the weight is as much of an issue as the design.

if i remember correctly these wheels look like, for the lack of a better word: shit.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:23 AM   #4
bRUt@L`S13
BANNED

bRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruin
haha ya they look kinda cheap vip but still i wanna c it on a s13
Old 11-06-2007, 01:27 AM   #5
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Old 11-06-2007, 01:30 AM   #6
bRUt@L`S13
BANNED

i didnt think some1 would post them so fast.

thx - alot.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #7
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think those wheels are disguusting just my opinion. and Sportmax and VIP shouldnt be used in the same sentence haha
Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 AM   #8
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
im sorry, i just threw up on my keyboard..
Old 11-06-2007, 01:39 AM   #9
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
are there any rota VIP knockoffs?

STEP UP THE GAME, CHINA
Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 AM   #10
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
all sportmax wheels are heavy. and no one has these cuz theyre ugly as dick

if you want to be awesome
buy some real VIP wheels

like work eurolines

save up for a while. itll be so much more worth it

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 11-06-2007, 01:49 AM   #11
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
I dono how much those sportmax cost but you can source a set of nice vip type wheels for 600-1000 dollars.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:57 AM   #12
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
VIP doesnt = cheap.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:07 AM   #13
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bRUt@L`S13 View Post
hey,

ssooooo many people have sportmax wheels now but not these. why is that?
because they are all same in the end.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #14
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Love View Post
I think those wheels are disguusting just my opinion. and Sportmax and VIP shouldnt be used in the same sentence haha
Precisely. This thread is fail.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #15
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
VIP doesnt = cheap.
Quoted for the truth.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:42 AM   #16
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
fucking a another sportmax thread...

when will the newbies learn

VIP does not = cheap, small, thin, ugly, knocked off, shitty offset

VIP does = Huge, crazy offset, name brand wheel designers, one off custom look, will never fit on a honda

simple as that, you can find cheap vip wheels but they will most likely be used.

sportmax/rota wheels are a trend on OTHER forums, a trend we are trying to kill here.

Friends don't let friends ride on knockoff wheels
Old 11-06-2007, 03:43 AM   #17
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
VIP doesnt = cheap.
Sportmax = cheap(heavy + ugly)......
hahaha
Old 11-06-2007, 03:56 AM   #18
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
VIP=european
I asked one of my japanese friends that is with Junction Produce and he said they are not fans of a nissans trying to be VIP.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:17 AM   #19
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Are you for real? Junction produce makes almost as much stuff for nissans as they do for toyotas... If they arent fans - why would they keep producing it?

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
Old 11-06-2007, 04:49 AM   #20
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRU_DAH-V View Post
VIP=european
I asked one of my japanese friends that is with Junction Produce and he said they are not fans of a nissans trying to be VIP.
your a fucking idiot
Old 11-06-2007, 04:49 AM   #21
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
I asked him this a while ago like 2 or 3 years ago when i wanted to do my s14 in that style, and he said they dont do it in japan because it is caterd more towards high end sedans.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:55 AM   #22
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
yeah
your completely incorrect
Vip tailors to celsiors, cedrics, glorias, aristos, crowns, anything that is a large japanese sedan

Euros ARENT considered VIP...in teh true sense.
JP even said it....only ceratin nissan, toyotas and whatever are VIP.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:57 AM   #23
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
your a fucking idiot
why do you say that? Have you seen any of there catalogs with 240s that are VIP? because i have not, my friend is one of the dealers for junction produce and he brings them around my work and i have not yet seen any 240 in there catalogs.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:57 AM   #24
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
I asked him this a while ago like 2 or 3 years ago when i wanted to do my s14 in that style, and he said they dont do it in japan because it is caterd more towards high end sedans.
i.e

Nissan president, cima, etc; a S14 will never be VIP
Old 11-06-2007, 05:04 AM   #25
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Quote:
why do you say that? Have you seen any of there catalogs with 240s that are VIP? because i have not, my friend is one of the dealers for junction produce and he brings them around my work and i have not yet seen any 240 in there catalogs.
you said nissan

specify 240
Old 11-06-2007, 05:07 AM   #26
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

yeah my bad I was refering to the 240 vip drift look, didnt think i would get killed over it............
Old 11-06-2007, 05:12 AM   #27
yokotas13
Post Whore!

specify next time
Im a VIP guy
Old 11-06-2007, 06:29 AM   #28
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Ok not this VIP shit again

get over it people!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:45 AM   #29
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'm a vip at the local titty bar.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #30
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Cornbread aint nothin wrong with that
Closed Thread