Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
superfasteddie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
superfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 03 WRX WRB Sedan

Hate to do this again, but alas I must move on. I was gonna sell her this Spring but couldn’t let her go. She’s been nothing but good to me, and daily driven. She’s a beast in the snow and on the streets. This car has not been abused, tracked, or launched. The beauty of this car is in the details. It is well balanced, well maintained, and adult owned and loved.
I’m the 3rd owner, the previous 2 being in San Diego. She has some miles on her, but drives like a much younger car.

On to those details:
2003 WRX WRB 5spd 146k and counting (religious with oil checks and changes, fluids etc, always synthetic, OEM filters, currently Mobil 1 5w-30)
Body is straight and clean with no rust whatsoever. Car has always been garaged in my hands, can’t say so for the POs. Paint waxes nicely and was clay barred just before I bought it. That being said, she shows some road use from the last 8 years, little dings, nicks etc. Hood has the biggest bump on the front corner lip above the grill. Some &%^hat with a trailer hitch backed into me while I was getting coffee. I notice the little snarl (dent), but when I describe it to friends, they laugh and say it’s minor. Body has no hail damage. Paint is fading on the stock hood scoop. Trunk is WRB wingless with no holes, and is badgeless. I’ve had a bunch of offers for trunk trades, but love the wingless look. Windows have tint all the way around. Otherwise the body is stock.
Interior is silly clean. I am a neat freak. Non smoker, no food, no pets. Driver seat shows wear, but no tears etc. No warning lights, no CEL. A/C was just done at Super Rupair in Boulder and is icy cold.

More:
APEXi Short Ram intake
VF39 with brand new exhaust housing
JDM STI pinks
PDB (Pretty Damn Big) TMIC
HKS up pipe
Borla Shorty divorced DP
Stock 3rd cat section
JIC Magic Spartan 505 ti 80/100mm exhaust. (Insanely lightweight, and sounds amazing)
HKS Type 1 turbo timer (Always timed, always warmed up for that matter)
Greddy Type RS BOV (currently runningand tuned for atmo, have recirc adapter too)
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Greddy timing belt (done @118k)
Grimmspeed aluminum radiator
Grimmspeed blue radiator hoses
160 degree thermostat
Tein SS coilovers (with spanners)
Legacy GT Mesh (16x6.5) in WHITE Dunlop M3 Wintersport 205.55.16 with 2 seasons on them
Muteki SR48 open ended lugs in black
Cusco 21 mm rear sway bar
Megan Racing H brace
STI rear strut bar
Kartboy short shift kit w/ custom 3” shift riser
Killer B Delrin WRC shift knob in white
Kartboy rear endlinks, shifter bushing, tranny bushing, exhaust hangers
Clutchmasters stage 1 clutch kit
Centerforce 12.9 lb flywheel
JSC Speed stage 2 brake kit (powerslot rotors, Hawk HPS pads, stainless lines, Motul brake fluid)
Greddy gauges (egt, water temp (brand new sensor), fuel pressure)
Defi gauge pod (where the stock clock is)
Factory boost gauget
Nardi Deep Corn 350mm Suede wheel
Momo hub Boss billet adapter
STI black floor mats
Pioneer Super Tuner IIID MP3 radio w/aux out
STI carbon fiber fender sidemarkers
Headlight Armor yellow fogs
JDM “i” badge in....purple
Black brandless mudflaps (understated)
STI genuine key
Car has Python alarm system w/ remote

Tranny shifts great with no grinds (I don’t side step my clutch, but do rev match constantly, “Winning”)
Car has was Opensource tuned by Nick at MAC Autosport. He’s the man. Period. Pulls wicked hard with nice safe AFRs through the range. Car is essentially Stage 3. Suspension, brakes, and the basics are sorted. Starts, runs, and drives with ZERO issues as is. Fuel line recall was done in March of 2010 at Flatirons Subaru. I JUST had Suba Performance go through the car and perform basically a 30k service. Oil change, tranny flush, diff flush, radiator flush. Car is ready to roll.

$8900 cash money.

Title is free and clear and in my hand. Passed CO emissions in Sept 11. I’m not in a rush, not interested in random test drivers, and pay attention to the market pretty closely. I think this is a fair asking price, not trying to get money out of aftermarket/mods.
NO TRADES. Any questions, feel free to ask.
Pm or email.
[email protected]
626-201-1013

Car is located in DENVER, CO. Yes it is a CA number.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
boostergod
Leaky Injector

boostergod is an unknown quantity at this point
yo im loven this if only you where in nj
boostergod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
superfasteddie
Leaky Injector

superfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the roughsuperfasteddie is a jewel in the rough
Plane tix are cheap. Has a full tank of gas. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
LBCtoofortee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
fly out and get it
LBCtoofortee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
superfasteddie
Leaky Injector

Interest is growing in this beast. Come and get it!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #6
superfasteddie
Leaky Injector

This beast is SOLD mofos.