Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #121
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
T-shirts!!! I'm too gay to stick stickers to my car
Haha, tees will be up on the site tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge View Post
i will be ordering mine when i get paid.

any change of a sneaky look at the new designs??

No sir, because I havent made them yet
Old 01-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #122
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
List updated.

I dont think Ive received one order from the US today lol. UK GOES EXTRA HARD ON THIS DAY!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 04:27 AM   #123
anton1o
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
anton1o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to anton1o
Will order a few more once payday comes thru.. Need to frame 1 until the next Silvia gets released.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #124
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Payments sent for an (1) OG and (1) Slut
Old 01-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #125
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
jessus 245 stickers already sold...i needa buy mine...maybe by friday...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 01-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #126
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Thanks guys, list is updated.

Steve, you have until the 31st brotha, take your time... unless you want to be cooler and MORE og than everybody after you on the list!!!! hahaha. jk bro jk
Old 01-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #127
NaNaNaaaar

Trader Rating: (0)
NaNaNaaaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Checked out the tees.. jus wondering are you planning to sell the S14/ Packin Heat Shirt??
Old 01-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #128
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
There is a problem with your site you don't have have XXL. Racism to the fat peeps? Do I need to call the Mayor? Do I need to write a letter to Obama? LMK.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #129
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
awesome PayPal funds cleared today, placed order just now! I can't wait!

update the list when you can, i want to see my name there! haha

xquizitditz
Old 01-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #130
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
"Bro... No way you are the real owner of Jimmy Up." hahaha!

IIRC, you owe me a couple stickers? lol.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #131
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
There is a problem with your site you don't have have XXL. Racism to the fat peeps? Do I need to call the Mayor? Do I need to write a letter to Obama? LMK.

i know said pain...

Old 01-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #132
h815 240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
h815 240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Are the shirts pre-order too? Since it only says that they won't be sold again.

Last edited by h815 240sx; 01-05-2010 at 07:28 PM..
Old 01-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #133
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Thanks guys, list is updated.

Steve, you have until the 31st brotha, take your time... unless you want to be cooler and MORE og than everybody after you on the list!!!! hahaha. jk bro jk

IM just waiting till next friday...im no longer getting payed every Wednesday...now im Bi weekly...totally not legit...

Old 01-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #134
Joshkl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Joshkl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Joshkl
just ordered my shirt.

thanks mike.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #135
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i just sent you my order through paypal,

i hope we get an extra something if we get a shirt.....
Old 01-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #136
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
#58 OG & #72 UMBRELLA for Nhien Tran,

pm'd you but yeah,
can we ship this to me instead of his house?

i can get a letter or email from him to verify if you'd like
lol
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #137
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Its gonna have to be one of those "If it works out when I go to ship them, phenomenal!" but right now this is a super oiled machine system lol. And if I make an exeption, I could fuck my whole system up. I love that you ordered 2, but I would say there is a chance that in my system, I will just be pumping these things into envelopes as my paypal prints the labels out... and it is possible that the 2 ordered are going to the address they were ordered from.

I hate to sound like Im being lazy, but I am a 1 man army here, trying to keep it as simple as possible for myself to keep everybody pleased
Old 01-05-2010, 10:56 PM   #138
RP El Fresco
Zilvia Junkie

RP El Fresco is an unknown quantity at this point
2 og logo 2 umbrella girl 2 ziep tie ftw
Old 01-06-2010, 02:58 AM   #139
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

Skyn is an unknown quantity at this point
wish them shirts were 2xl id get some and more stickers lol
Old 01-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #140
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by h815 240sx View Post
Are the shirts pre-order too? Since it only says that they won't be sold again.
If you go to the site and look at the shirts, the details say that they are in stock and ship out the next day.

i just ordered 2 shirts for myself
Old 01-06-2010, 05:28 AM   #141
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Its gonna have to be one of those "If it works out when I go to ship them, phenomenal!" but right now this is a super oiled machine system lol. And if I make an exeption, I could fuck my whole system up. I love that you ordered 2, but I would say there is a chance that in my system, I will just be pumping these things into envelopes as my paypal prints the labels out... and it is possible that the 2 ordered are going to the address they were ordered from.

I hate to sound like Im being lazy, but I am a 1 man army here, trying to keep it as simple as possible for myself to keep everybody pleased
I am a dumbass and made 2 different sticker orders. if it would be easier for you to put all of mine in the same envelope then that's totally cool with me. all of them are to the same paypal address.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:36 AM   #142
h815 240sx
Zilvia Junkie

thanks double. missed it.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #143
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Thanks for helpin each other out here. Yes I currently am not running pre-orders on shirts, I am updating the website with the inventory I do have today. I DID find a few XXL's So that will be up by tonight, I am sick today so I called in and I have the whole day to sleep and work on the website. lol

Contact me if there are any questions.
Thanks,
Mike
Old 01-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #144
KoukiKeith
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
KoukiKeith is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What are the sizes like with the tshirts, quite loose or tight? Wish there was some of the old s14 ones left
Old 01-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #145
h815 240sx
Zilvia Junkie

I jut got the unfortunate news from pay pal that your out of mediums in all colors. Since thats the case will you now start taking pre orders or was that the one run and done?
Old 01-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #146
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
alright its cool,
i just wanted my stickers asap,

and if you need help,
im down to help for some stickers
lol
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #147
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiKeith View Post
What are the sizes like with the tshirts, quite loose or tight? Wish there was some of the old s14 ones left
I have been telling everybody from another country to maybe post up and see from someone that has purchased a shirt from me, as I have NO idea what clothing fits like over there and have shipped quite a few shirts to the UK... Maybe check out DW???

Quote:
Originally Posted by h815 240sx View Post
I jut got the unfortunate news from pay pal that your out of mediums in all colors. Since thats the case will you now start taking pre orders or was that the one run and done?
Apologies but Jimmy Up does not do reprints... But I did find ONE MEDIUM!!!!! as well as a couple XL Umbrella girls, they fell behind my shelves.
PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
alright its cool,
i just wanted my stickers asap,

and if you need help,
im down to help for some stickers
lol

I got it, lol. I have to admit though... this got a little more intense than I expected lol. ITS ALL GRAVY though, I love that this many people want to rock Jimmy Up and I want to thank all of you.

List is updated!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:13 AM   #148
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
payment sent for umbrella girl.

-aric
WUT?
Old 01-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #149
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Your name, as well as some others, have been added to the list
Old 01-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #150
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
if you find anymore mediums behind the shelves in the "zip ties ftw" shirt lmk.

i will be ordering another set of stickers as well on the 20th of this month : )
Closed Thread