Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mkezzo16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
1990 Black S13 Stolen in 818 area (northridge)

Please help me get my baby back. Just pulled it out the shop last night with a fresh dual cam swap. Got up in the morning to head to work and it was gone. I live near CSUN, The car has damage on the front left corner (minor)
-has 16x8 silver sportmax 501 (starfish wheels) 2 new kumho front tires
has no wing. Has a 96 dual cam with megan headers..aem intake.
If you see this car txt or call the cell 818-606-3984

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/x...67241_3116.jpg
mkezzo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
OK, since I JUST finished putting this engine together last night I will list some identifying features below. First off though, the AEM intake is red. Also the fog lights are strange because they are not only orange, but also catz units. I have never seen a set like that before myself.

MOTORSET IDENTIFYING FEATURES...

WIRING HARNESS
The engine wiring harness is an OBD1 S-14 harness, no extra evap crap. It was wired by me for use in the s-13 chasis. The entire harness has been de-loomed and re-taped. All connections are soldered and shrink wrapped, no butt connectors. The wiring for the P/S switch is also routed through the engine harness and comes out at the MAF plug. All un-used wires on the connectors have been de-pinned, only needed wiring is present. By the ECU the un-used A/C wiring, consult wiring, and the generic scan tool data wire have all been isolated and labeled. The GST data wire is a long red wire bundled up by the ECU, it's easy to spot if someone's selling the engine. Also the pigtail for the underdash connector is noticeably longer then it needs to be. The harness is basically squeaky clean and would stand out, I am personally pretty proud of it.

EGR BLOCK-OFF PIPE
What's unique about this is that rather then pinching the pipe and welding it I decided to start at the outside and fill it in, just for practice. So it's basically just a round tube welded shut at the end. I would know it if I saw it for sure.

DAMAGED MEGAN DOWNPIPE
The car has a Megan s-14 header with a cat delete. The wire mesh on the inside of the flex joint on the downpipe had come loose and was clogging the exhaust. I ripped it all out of there and it looks noticeably mangled on the inside.

BRAND NEW COOLANT GUAGE SENDER
The coolant guage sender was installed by me the night the car was stolen. Those do not commonly go bad. The guage sender is the one wire one with a spade connector, not the red one that always goes bad. The belts and radiator/heater hoses are also brand new.

HOSE CONNECTORS ON BOOSTER HOSE AND P/S RETURN
I had to use a brand new brass hose connector to hook-up the brake booster hose. I also used a plastic hose connector on the P/S return lins since my car had an external cooler and I sold him my hoses.

Basically, the engine will stand out because everything is just so clean. I was a super nice engine and ran great. It's absolute bullshit that some fuckwad just had to take it, ESPECIALLY since he has JUST got it back.

racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Somebody had a word from somebody or knew about it.You might have also been targeted and the person some how knew about it or asked you about it at some point.Be careful on info you release about your car when it goes to a shop.Does it even have an alarm?Kill switch?
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:46 AM   #4
widebodyseven
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
widebodyseven is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Dam that sucks, i just got rid of my 240 and got a different car bc of this kind of shit.

Good luck getting your car back
widebodyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:13 AM   #5
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn that is so F'd up. Goodluck in finding it.
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
you live near Csun, jeenkies...so many cars stolen in that area its not even funny...i have some freinds who live in the vicinity, ill let em know...some were former s chassis owners...so i know there down to help if they can...

sorry this happen, utter bullshit...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #7
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown007 View Post
Somebody had a word from somebody or knew about it.You might have also been targeted and the person some how knew about it or asked you about it at some point.
To expand on this...

What about the guy that you just bought the car from???

Did he know anything about what was being done or when it was going to be done???

I would start there...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #8
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Man... this sucks...
I will keep my eye on O.C and LA area
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Yeah this completely bites to hear, especially locally. Nowadays you just have to watch your surrounds when driving around. You never know when you're being followed. Always take a different route to & from home. And never post immediate info about your location and stuff like that online. I hope you get your ride back asap. I'll help keep an eye out as well and the homies at the 818 meet. I'll mention it tonight.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #10
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

Car found..Thanx for being on the lookout

They only took my sportmax rims..I jus need 2 4 lug wheels to drive out of the tow yard. Txt or call me 818-606-3984 if you have a pair..
Old 05-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
JDM Sil4ty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
JDM Sil4ty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
woooooh !! .. they found it .. yay !! ..
Old 05-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
congrats bro.. get a good alarm and keep it safe.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #13
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
congrats on getting it back and they only took your wheels. Which by the way is kinda crazy. Its like Sportmax's are not exactly expensive wheels. To think some idiot would risk jail time for set of Sportmax's just boggles the mind.

Again congrats on getting it back pretty much intact.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:20 PM   #14
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow congrats, seeing that it was just your wheels it was probably some crackhead who took it. This is good news because your probably not being targeted. But yeah, time to go all out on security!
Old 05-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #15
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

=)

Yeah Thats what I said ..They only took three of them ..Definitely securing the car.. In the mean time I just won't park it outside.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:31 AM   #16
S13coupeRB25DET
Leaky Injector

S13coupeRB25DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats man for getting your car back.
S13coupeRB25DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #17
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Oh man that is awesome! I am glad it had a good outcome.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #18
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13 little peace of mind

Glad you got it back.We spend our hard earned money on our cars ,and id hate to think of some one taking my car.I have layers of anti theft systems on my car including removable steering wheel.I do realize im screwed when it comes to a tow truck,the average thief is a crack head . This just one cheap an effective alternative besides an alarm that you can buy for less than $25 dollars at radio Shack.It takes about an hour to wire it .better Buy the parts and have an auto tech/stereo installer do it for you.
Auto Immobilizer Wiring Diagram

trick is you have to hide wiring best you can.
nismolvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #19
SxMachine
Zilvia Member

SxMachine is making a name for him/her selfSxMachine is making a name for him/her selfSxMachine is making a name for him/her self
Great u got it back, didnt think people were still snatching 240's for parts. Must be a wc thing.