Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #61
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
DAMN! that thing was clean, im sorry for your loss, by any chance were there any phototicket cameras at that intersection? because those are videos as well, untill someone trips the sensor for the flash and the stillframe, so if there was you may be able to access the tape to see if anything was caught on the film
moocowmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #62
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
If the person called 911 to report the accident then they should have records of the call including the phone number and possibly the name of the person.

If they did get the number but not the name you can subpoena the carrier for the name or the police can get a warrant.

That should get you a witness as well as a possible case against the police department for failing to properly file a report in a hit and run. That is a lot of property damage to not even investigate is ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
Break through!!!!!!!!
A very nic detective lady just called me
Back an she tracked down the 911 call and the officers name and number, also she found the record of the witness who called and gave a statement!!!!
I do still want to talk to heath to see what he saw, couls help alot if there is a second witness.

I really appreciate the support,
The insurane is progressive, they are usually pretty good, i havent got them to
Involved yet sine my lawyer is the one in charge we were just waiting on a report and recentley found out there wasnt one!

Also i did go tothe area and take pics and talkes to the only business in the area,

Great idea on the local news thing,!!!

Anyone have any good contacts in news or any local magazines?
Even websites could help?
Congrads!!

i thought about mentioning the 911 call thing, but figured it was gonna be such a giant hassle to get a report from them..........
But they did it themselves, GREAT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT007 View Post
I work in NYC and there's accidents left and right here as well. Still doesn't mean they won't take a police report. I don't know how it is over in Cali but over here you are SOL w/o a police report to recover anything for damages. Not to mention how hard is it to do a police report. You are to put down the driver's info and the "story" that is given. It's not rocket science. Their job is not to "assume or judge" what happened but to put down the accounts from each party involved and their information. As you said, it's the insurance companies jobs to decipher all that info. Let's at least hope they checked everyone's info at the scene. Imagine, it was a felon on the run and they just let them go. It's an exteme case I know but you never know. Remeber the motto "To protect and SERVE"!

Gabe, I'm really glad to hear you found a witness. Hope everything works out for you!
Totally different world over here.
i would imagine we have way more accidents.
Everyone drives and no one car pools.
Most everytime, you can all the cops after an accident, and if everyone is ok, they tell you to call your insurence and they will not be sending a officer.

Although if its bad enough or a total, cops may come.
Girlfriend had her Versa totalled in Hollywod, and the cops said they werent coming. Just tow trucks.

Cops in La dont come unless someone is Drunk, injured or property damage.

Protect and Serve,lol.
This is LA.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #63
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Well for one you are abstracting the original statement into a generalized assumption.
Just because the Police will not file a report at the scene of an accident does not mean they do not file reports period. LOL It also does not mean you as a citizen cannot make a report.
I'm using a generalization due to the fact that people make it seem that the LAPD can do what they want. It seems funny to me that Cali or more in particular LA county has this "law" that allows them to do this. As where as probably about 90% of the US you would get a police report. I guess maybe the laws will change when people are paying NJ insurance prices due to false claims. I realize LA is really big but to use the excuse that it's so big they can pick and choose the laws they want to follow/change. It's no wonder why LAPD has been known to be the most corrupt police department in the country. I wonder how many other "laws" they've changed to fit their "situation".

PS - driftfreaq/ericcastro this is in no way a personal attack against you guys, just more along of the lines of a rant towards LA's laws. Just wanted to clear that up.

Eric,
Just glad to hear that your girl turned out ok after the accident.
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #64
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT007 View Post
I'm using a generalization due to the fact that people make it seem that the LAPD can do what they want. It seems funny to me that Cali or more in particular LA county has this "law" that allows them to do this. As where as probably about 90% of the US you would get a police report. I guess maybe the laws will change when people are paying NJ insurance prices due to false claims. I realize LA is really big but to use the excuse that it's so big they can pick and choose the laws they want to follow/change. It's no wonder why LAPD has been known to be the most corrupt police department in the country. I wonder how many other "laws" they've changed to fit their "situation".

PS - driftfreaq/ericcastro this is in no way a personal attack against you guys, just more along of the lines of a rant towards LA's laws. Just wanted to clear that up.

Eric,
Just glad to hear that your girl turned out ok after the accident.
LOL I never regarded it a personal attack nor do I think Eric considered it that.

What we are doing is stating how it is here.

No one said it was a law. LOL

In fact its completely up to the officers discretion all over the whole country. There is no law in any state saying a Police officer must make a report.

Its just a question of priorities and choices in any City or state.

Its actually the same way in San Francisco, except there they will not even come out to an accident unless someone is hurt.

As far as you claiming that the size of LA is an excuse? LOL Its not an excuse , its a fact.

Shit do you realize that because of the size of this damn city it will take over 20 years just to fix all the streets?

Is LA to big? Ya , well that was figured out a long time ago, hence laws against the kind of urban sprawl that caused LA. LOL

It has absolutely nothing to do with corruption. LOL Its a man power issue.

They are not changing or not following a law. There is no law stating they must make a police report anywhere. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #65
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Yeah, Im not offended.

I just think people in other places dont realize the size of LA.
And then remember, that EVERYONE drives here.
(I dont have one friend in NY that owns a car, lol)

I can drive east with no traffic and it will take over 2 hours to get out of the sprawl, about 2 1/2 hour south, just under an hour north, and 40 minutes west to the water.
No traffic of course, and going about 75mph on the freeway.

Traffic and accidents are all day long out here.
I think the cops just dont have the resources.
Our state is economically fucked.

So like the GF, and Gabe.
Big ol mess, tow trucks, cop might stop by, but thats it.
You literally just exchange info with the other party, call your insurence while you stand there, push your cars off the road.
And thats that.
(yeah, kinda crazy)

And live here.
LAPD DOES do whatever they want.
They have been for decades.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #66
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I was "lucky" when my S14 was totaled that it was during rush hour, on a major freeway, and only a few miles from a CHP station. CHP ran a block on the 605 S and took care of collecting info from the 5 or 6 parties involved, even though no one needed an ambulance.

If it was local cops away from the freeway, I would have had to fake a broken back or something. I still can't believe that with the amount of damage there wasn't a police report taken.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #67
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
niteridaz503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Damn this is sad to look at. I lost my Zenki just like you guys a few years back GabeS14 & Kouki_monstr I hope you find the info necessary to get to the bottom of this.

Last edited by niteridaz503; 07-10-2010 at 12:23 PM..
niteridaz503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #68
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn this sucks big ball dude, I'm glad your okay tho, and I hope you can find some witnesses so they can back you up. You should of went to the hospital in the ambulance and make a big ass scene of the accient so you could of screw over the ladie that hit you.....

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #69
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
drift freak:
it was on La Brea, northbound, just past fountain,

and to whoever asked this earlier, the Lady did have felony charges, and as soon as the police ran her plates, they arrested her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs13 View Post
damn this sucks big ball dude, I'm glad your okay tho, and I hope you can find some witnesses so they can back you up. You should of went to the hospital in the ambulance and make a big ass scene of the accient so you could of screw over the ladie that hit you.....
I actually kinda blacked out for a second, but not like i passed out, it was just a strong impact so i lost my sense for a few seconds, i dont remember how i spun around after she hit me i just remember sliding towards the truck..
So even though i could have gon to the hospital, I didnt want to because the lady was trying to leave, she was telling the other drivers that she had a doctors appointment and she had to go, I said "fuck no! your not going anywhere!!!" till the cops get here, I had to kick my windshield out to get out of the car so she wouldnt leave, cuz both my doors were pushed in and stuck..
she had a dog in her front seat too, ill post pics of her car later,
Old 05-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #70
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn lol, post the pics up when you got time. I wanna see this

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #71
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
So even though i could have gon to the hospital, I didnt want to because the lady was trying to leave, she was telling the other drivers that she had a doctors appointment and she had to go, I said "fuck no! your not going anywhere!!!" till the cops get here, I had to kick my windshield out to get out of the car so she wouldnt leave, cuz both my doors were pushed in and stuck..
Good job on taking initiative and not worrying about societies views.(kicking a windshield out yourself instead of waiting for some help isnt considered normal, lol).

You reaction to a situation is why you are not responsable for your car and the truck while the police mark her down as a "ghost driver".

Got screwed with a guy on the 10 several month ago.
"ghost car" got away, so my insurance paid for our mini and the city bus.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #72
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
FUCKING WEDS KRANZE RAPIERS?????

Get those scumbags.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #73
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post

Get those scumbags.
Yeah, gabe had like the only set in the US and they've had quite a few owners. I think they are awesome wheels.

Just too fucking big for the s14.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:36 PM   #74
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post

Get those scumbags.
Begin the man hunt.
Or in this case woman hunt.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #75
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Gabe this is Heath from the west la meet, steves friend. i did see the after math of the crash , but unfortunatley didnt catch the actual crash. i got off the bus and was gonna see if you were alright but i was late to school. im sorry in not much help , but i did just wanted to let you know wat i saw. my heart was crushed when i saw your s14. i really hope you can find the evidence you need....
Old 05-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #76
ka240zouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ka240zouki is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
BTW, to the fucking idiots that keep saying fuck cops.
Its the law that they dont file a police report unless there is an injury.
they do have other more important shit to do here in LA.

well then fuck cali cops then?
cuz if a cop over here comes to an accident some1 is getting a ticket for it, and there is a report made.

never heard of such law.
dumb.

glad ur ok, glad a witness got involved.
shit like this shouldn't get away. bogus.
ka240zouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:57 PM   #77
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka240zouki View Post
cuz if a cop over here comes to an accident some1 is getting a ticket for it, and there is a report made.

never heard of such law.
dumb.

glad ur ok, glad a witness got involved.
shit like this shouldn't get away. bogus.
I will say it again there is no law. Its just a discretionary call. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #78
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Man I'm sorry for your loss. I remember mentioning how clean and nice your car was and asking about your wheels a while back. Glad things are lookin' up though. And as I was reading through these pages, I just want to get it straight.

The police ran her plates and arrested the girl who hit you right? Was it an older lady or a younger girl? I bet your adrenaline was pumping so hard that day it happened and she was about to take off (therefore you kicking out the windshield out of shear pissed off adrenaline).

Good luck with whatever is to come next!
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #79
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Man I'm sorry for your loss. I remember mentioning how clean and nice your car was and asking about your wheels a while back. Glad things are lookin' up though. And as I was reading through these pages, I just want to get it straight.

The police ran her plates and arrested the girl who hit you right? Was it an older lady or a younger girl? I bet your adrenaline was pumping so hard that day it happened and she was about to take off (therefore you kicking out the windshield out of shear pissed off adrenaline).

Good luck with whatever is to come next!
Pretty much thats how it went..and yea was adrenaline, the windshield was shattered already so i figured just kick it out, plus i had seen that in many movies and always wanted to do it..haha

and thanks, I am planning bigger and better to come.. looking at a shell tomorrow, wish me luck!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #80
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka240zouki View Post

never heard of such law.
dumb.
on the positive side.
Your car just got fucked, or you are resposable for the accident, and you DONT get a ticket.

Because of my ghost car incident, i ended up being responsable.
At least they didnt bend me over and fuck me with a several hundred dollar ticket.
Guess cops in LA think that your increased insurance rate is enough of a head ache.
Or maybe a cop giving out a ticket that he assumes is correct is the stupid part. You cant just show to an accident and go,
"Um,..... well, i am gonna give you a ticket for "blah blah blah" because i am assuming "blah blah blah" happened."

I wished I had seen that window getting kicked out.
was it awesome to do, thinking back on it?
did you feel bad ass?

Like, you kicked the window out as everyone on LaBrea stared with their mouths open,
then you climbed out of the car and onto the hood where you stood proud and pointed to the Women driver saying,
"You might as well cancel your appointment, Cause you aint going no where........"
Old 05-11-2010, 01:05 AM   #81
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Damn Gabe, Rich & Randy had let me know, but had no idea how bad it was. Really glad you're okay. Hope this goes your way and that you get every cent you deserve.

I don't know if that's a busy spot where the accident took place, but maybe going around the same time a couple of times and talking to folks might find you a witness. Just hope someone who works/lives near there makes it a routine to pass by everyday or so.

My girlfriend was involved in an accident 2nd week of Dec. and thankfully cops witnessed the accident and made it a clear cut case. Got more than what the car was worth and we're still in negotiation over how much she'll be getting in the end.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #82
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Sorry to hear Gabe , glad you okay though.

I heard someone for socaldrift said they saw your accident.

Last edited by DreEzed; 05-13-2010 at 09:24 AM..
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:20 AM   #83
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Glad you're ok now Gabe.

I remember you posting about the accident in the Wheel Fitment Thread, but didn't have pics until now.

I'm also glad that things seem to be working out.

Good luck and keep us updated!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #84
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
those pics make me sad
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #85
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
and to whoever asked this earlier, the Lady did have felony charges, and as soon as the police ran her plates, they arrested her.

So..... the lady that crashed into your car did in fact have felony charges and she got arrested?

If thats correct, I would really have assumed the police would have definitly written a report considering a felon was involved in an accident. I mean seriously, to me that makes sense right?
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #86
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
So..... the lady that crashed into your car did in fact have felony charges and she got arrested?

If thats correct, I would really have assumed the police would have definitly written a report considering a felon was involved in an accident. I mean seriously, to me that makes sense right?
You bring up an interesting point. if all else fails, pursue this.
OP, sorry to hear about this, be glad that you or anyone else wasn't hurt. Hope you get what you deserve out of this, really sucks to have to jump through hoops to get it done. GL
Old 05-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #87
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Damn Gabe I remember you telling me about this but it looks way worse than you talked about... I just came across the pics in the fittament thread... Did you find another? Im gonna PM you my new cell.

Drew

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #88
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Gabe, is the insurence gonna pay you enough to actually cover the loss?

There was that thread a couple years ago on here with that insurence adjuster guy or something.
I remember reading through it and i think he helped some other zilvians to get square deals on their totaled cars.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:35 PM   #89
Scott@TheNismoShop

Trader Rating: (0)
Scott@TheNismoShop is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
i had seen that in many movies and always wanted to do it..haha
^Awesome

I am glad you were able to walk away from this, that's the most important part. The situation is terrible and I honestly hope everything works out for you, good luck with everything and if you ever need anything with your project to come shoot me a PM we would love to help!

-Scott@TheNismoShop
Scott@TheNismoShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #90
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

good lucky...

that car is the best
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote