Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Chmercer..

Yes this is reguarding about the shirts he was selling.... I sent countless PM's after about a week after i sent payment... and after he didnt replied to any of them.. I made a Thread hoping to get his attention.. but that just resulted in negative feedback for me.. and still no response.. Basically I sent the money the First weekend he advertised it... and I havent recieved anything.. not even a reply since.. This is the first time i got Swindled on Zilvia.. thankfully it was only $15.. He had so much positive rep points i didnt even second think he would take my money.. but i guess i was wrong..

*SideNote*
And to all that have nothing constructive to say about the shirts period.. PLEASE keep it to yourself.. I really dont care how stupid you thought the shirt was. I particularly just liked how the shirt looked reguardless of the "viceroy crew" or what ever.. And for $15 thats cheaper than most tshirts period now a days...
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
jkeisser
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im sure hes just in delay or something..
just wait it out, $15.

im sure you'll get it.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Not cool when people don't reply not matter the deal is. That's my biggest pet peeve with ordering shit from people online. No excuse. Just laziness. A trait instilled in most of the youth of today.

I hope you get your shirt. GL.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
jkeisser
Leaky Injector

jkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enough
to think of it..
wasnt he temp banned before?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Not cool when people don't reply not matter the deal is. That's my biggest pet peeve with ordering shit from people online. No excuse. Just laziness. A trait instilled in most of the youth of today.

I hope you get your shirt. GL.
Yup I agree.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #6
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeisser View Post
to think of it..
wasnt he temp banned before?
Yes but it was because he was awesome.

And to be on topic, I recommend Chmercer.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:36 PM   #7
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
lolz

he is a som bitch pile-a-monkey nuts alright.

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:54 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Can we keep this review in the established form of a "reviewed" thread, on topic and according to the rules, please?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:11 PM   #9
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Just wait it out man, you notice how many people ordered them? the shirts dont paint themselves.

And who knows, maybe something came up in his personal life that he does not have the time to be at a computer 24/7 to check his pm's.

I'll wait some more before I judge.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:20 PM   #10
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
i agree with what some people are saying..but really. To be on the more responsable side on Charlie's part. If hes going to run a business(producing shirts and selling them is), he should be on top of his PM replies and mailing list to get these shirts out. And if he got that many shirts ordered from him, he should atleast notify the customers about the wait time because of the high demand. Not leave them hanging not knowing what is going on. Its good that you are getting on top of this deal and not coming at it in a non-professional view. So my suggestions to anyone who knows "CMERCER" personally i would suggest getting at him, if he has not already seen the posts. And let him know to stay on his A-Game.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:32 PM   #11
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
same here. no replies. meh, all i can do is wait. im sure hes busy or some shit.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:52 PM   #12
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
charles macdaddy mercer was right on top of almost all the parts i bought from him, even before this viceroy fiasco. just wait man something probably came up.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #13
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
the words of j5

he must be telling the truth.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #14
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
was real cool when i ordered. said he throw in a sticker. talked to him about his car a bit. then after like the 3rd time i talked to him, nothing. no replies or anything. i pmed him twice and have sent him numerous messages on aim. where the fuck is mercer anyway? he hasnt posted on zivlia in a long time.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:40 PM   #15
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I'm sure Charlie just got busy,

he usually doesn't flake out.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:25 PM   #16
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I got my shirt. He's been on vacation, don't trip.

The more you complain, the more he'll delay... so just sit back and your shit will come.

+1 chmercer
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:01 PM   #17
RJs13
Leaky Injector

RJs13 is on the path to ruinRJs13 is on the path to ruinRJs13 is on the path to ruin
chmercer

i bought a t shirt off chmercer and he never sent. i pmed him like 3 times and no replies. i think its kinda fucked up
RJs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:55 PM   #18
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
i would really like to give him the benefit of the doubt.. and ive been nothing but polite with every PM.. but yet its been another week.. and absolute no reply or contact what so ever..
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #19
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
I am certain Charles is a good guy, and is enjoying his vacation as suggested by one of the members. He is most likely enjoying himself with the money earned from the t shirts, not to be noted as sarcasm.

However, this is an option, http://www.fraud.org/. Personally, I have been a victim of internet fraud. This is the reason why I take the extra measure of insuring and tracking my packages. In addition, when I make purchases, I utilize a visa platinum, as they protect and insure against the aforementioned fraudulent purchases/charges.

Last edited by ejkisela; 08-20-2007 at 05:58 PM..
ejkisela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:36 PM   #20
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
lol it's $15... internet fraud lol! I got my shirt...
cfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:24 PM   #21
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch View Post
lol it's $15... internet fraud lol! I got my shirt...
It's the principal...not the dollar amount.

If he went on vacation, he could have COMPLETELY avoided any of this by posting in the thread:

"Sorry guys. I'm gonna go on vacation for a couple weeks and won't be able to ship stuff until after 8/??. Please be patient."

That would be too considerate though I guess.

I hate to keep posting in here, but it's pretty shitty.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:58 AM   #22
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
NO communication, No Shirts, Had to file to get money back

I escalated my paypal claim today. I'm just not waiting anymore. 3 PM's sent. No Response. 2 Shirts ordered on the 16th of july. 2 messages sent via paypal asking for a response. None. Last message on zilva was "can I get a response? I just need to know if you're still making the shirts or not. I'm just looking for an update." He wouldn't respond to that message. Good guy or not if you can't respond to 4 messages over 4 weeks. You can't do business. I'd get your $15 bucks or so back while you still can. Eventually paypal's gonna see a run on his account and freeze it.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:26 AM   #23
jdm-drift
BANNED

jdm-drift is on the path to ruinjdm-drift is on the path to ruin
OMG!! OMG!! HE SPENT YOUR MONIES ON GIRL PANTS!!!! relax im sure youll get your shirt.
jdm-drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #24
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I am just kinda pissed that he hasn't been contacting people with at least a simple explication of saying "hey I wont make these anymore" would have been cool. I am not hurting about the money, I just hate how I see him browsing the forum but he doesn't reply back to my pm's

I just want to know whats up, but i guess he could care less. If he is still on vacation, ok cool. Just tell us something would be good.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #25
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
I give CHMercer 0/10.

Unclean restrooms
cold food
Unsatisfactory service
Im pretty sure the host said something racial as I left.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #26
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
Oh yeah Charlie the 21-22 year baller, goes on vacation for a month? No phones, no internet. Must be chillin' on his own private island or something. Behavior is extremely flaky and not executable. Just because he made a few people laugh, pretended to be a hard ass, doesn't excuse him from taking money from strangers and not providing so much as a peep in a month.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #27
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post

The more you complain, the more he'll delay... so just sit back and your shit will come.
What kind of logic is this? The more you complain the more he'll delay? If that is the case the guy is a bigger asshole then he pretends to be on zilvia. Thats call theft....
Old 09-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #28
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
you'll get your shit chilll.
charlies been mia moving and shit.

not to mention the broads just wont leave him alone these days, hair dyed black and all.
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:14 PM   #29
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Only response I recieved and I did get a refund was this

"Hi Dave, my name is Vicki Mercer, (Charlie's mom) sorry for the hassle, I just found out that you never received your shirts...I'm sorry, and am refunding your money. Charlie just got too busy with summer stuff and blew you off... so sorry, Vicki"
Old 09-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #30
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
hahahaha, thats wicked gay.

hahahahahhahahaha.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote