Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:24 AM   #301
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So a bullshit countdown movie... Grreatttt.

Thanks foreign markets and your infantile tastes...
Um Winter Soldier was awesome. What really pisses me off is that every trailer that comes out seems to spoil the movie more and more. I'm at the point now that I change the channel anytime a trailer for a DC or Marvel movie is on. Shit I don't watch commercial breaks anymore because of it. Feels like I've seen over half the movie just from the damn trailers.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2016, 07:12 PM   #302
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I have adopted the practice of avoiding any trailer or article about any movie I am excited to watch. I started doing that with the original Ironman. Now after I watch the teaser trailer, I avoid any new stuff. Gf terrorizes me when a trailer comes on, she will start to recount everything that is going on lol.

Movies that I would just go to watch, cause it looks good, I will watch all sorts of stuff.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:25 PM   #303
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Man DD Season 2 is bad ass. Punisher is perfect. Fuck I hate the Foggy guy though. He seems so amateur compared to the rest of the cast.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:20 PM   #304
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT FINISHED DD SEASON 2! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!

HIGHLIGHT Starting from here:
So the stone coffin the hand had, that was being fed human blood/dna/ whatever... There was someone or something in it when DD originally found it, before NOBU cut the tubes and sent it into the elevator. Was there any clues or hints as to who/what was in there during that time? I was honestly thinking they were going to use that to maybe swing a storyline into introducing IRON FIST
Old 03-22-2016, 11:23 AM   #305
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Fuck I hate the Foggy guy though. He seems so amateur compared to the rest of the cast.
Ahahaha. looks like I'm not the only one who can't stand him.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/03/22...ign-uk-podcast
Old 03-22-2016, 07:14 PM   #306
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I think Foggy was great? lol

Jon Bernthal was the perfect Punisher. I have a feeling that Foggy will be a recurring character in Jessica Jones. Can't wait for season 3!
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:33 AM   #307
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Man DD Season 2 is bad ass. Punisher is perfect. Fuck I hate the Foggy guy though. He seems so amateur compared to the rest of the cast.

I actually hate all the heroes in DD. Bunch of crying clowns.

What saves the show is the amazing villains. Vincent D'Onofrio, Jon Bernthal and Ayelet Zurer absolutely kill it.

Punisher is one of the most single dimensional throwaway comic book characters ever, and Bernthal makes you can. The Punisher actually feels like he has depth and layers and you want to know more.

D'Onofrio absolutely stole the show Season 1. He must have learned a lot from Jurassic World and that God awful performance. I'd rather watch the series "Kingpin" with the whole thing focused on Fisk. It would be House of Cards meets Breaking Bad with some Arrow thrown in.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #308
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
I actually hate all the heroes in DD. Bunch of crying clowns.

What saves the show is the amazing villains. Vincent D'Onofrio, Jon Bernthal and Ayelet Zurer absolutely kill it.

Punisher is one of the most single dimensional throwaway comic book characters ever, and Bernthal makes you can. The Punisher actually feels like he has depth and layers and you want to know more.

D'Onofrio absolutely stole the show Season 1. He must have learned a lot from Jurassic World and that God awful performance. I'd rather watch the series "Kingpin" with the whole thing focused on Fisk. It would be House of Cards meets Breaking Bad with some Arrow thrown in.
Agreed. We already know about the heroes. Bringing the audience to feeling sympathy for the villians to the point where you almost root for them more than the hero has been a fun trend I'm seeing.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:19 AM   #309
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Boom headshot. Punisher is getting his own series on Netflix.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/04/29...unisher-series
Old 04-29-2016, 11:46 AM   #310
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Boom headshot. Punisher is getting his own series on Netflix.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/04/29...unisher-series

Good. Now I don't have to watch Dare Devil.

However, not sure how well such a one dimensional character would hold up on his own series.
Old 04-29-2016, 12:24 PM   #311
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Good. Now I don't have to watch Dare Devil.

However, not sure how well such a one dimensional character would hold up on his own series.
The Punisher is definitely not a one dimensional character IMO. I really like this take on the character.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:47 PM   #312
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
The Punisher is definitely not a one dimensional character IMO. I really like this take on the character.

He's family died. He now kills bad guys on a near suicidal quest for endless vengeance. It's now his single purpose in life.

He is essentially a Terminator. For bad guys he is a force of nature, he is a Jason (FD13) that just keeps coming, just keeps killing and can't be stopped.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:48 AM   #313
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Anyone see Civil War yet? The movie was very well made. It didn't even seem like 2.5 hours long, I wish it kept on going. Tom Holland as Spiderman was perfection. He's a teenager in the comics so it was only right that he was one in this movie. Black Panther's costume was awesome. I cannot wait for Avengers: Infinity Wars.

Black Widow, Agent 13, and Scarlet Witch were very easy on the eyes as well.

Doctor Strange looks badass as well.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:11 PM   #314
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I'm at fucking Disney and there's no chance I'll even get to see it until I get home later in the week. It's killing me.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:58 PM   #315
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm at fucking Disney and there's no chance I'll even get to see it until I get home later in the week. It's killing me.
I might as well just tell you what happened... so Captain America and Iron Man are pitted against each other....

Why don't you watch it there at Disneyland (I'm assuming that's the Disney you're at). There's a movie theater at Downtown Disney.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:11 AM   #316
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTRNTV View Post
I might as well just tell you what happened... so Captain America and Iron Man are pitted against each other....

Why don't you watch it there at Disneyland (I'm assuming that's the Disney you're at). There's a movie theater at Downtown Disney.
The kids are too young (2, 4, 6 years old) to take and it's my daughters Make A Wish trip. I'd feel bad abandoning the family for a few hours.

I'm going to catch it with another comic book buddy when I get back.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:14 AM   #317
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTRNTV View Post
The movie was very well made. It didn't even seem like 2.5 hours long

This is exactly what I've told all my buddies. The only way I realized I was there for that long was when my ass cheeks started hurting from the theater seats.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:42 PM   #318
Corbic
Post Whore!

Civil War was a steaming pile of garbage. Normally I wouldn't be this critical but considering the sheer amount of hate BVS received, this movie deserves to have the same level of critiquing.

SPOILERS

Opening -

Who and What is the guy they are fighting and why? How did that hand grenade not kill Black Widow? Is this some nonsense I missed in the TV series or whatever? Why are they training Scarlet Witch to be a spy? What was so important about that bottle of ooze? Why do we never hear about it again?

Premise -

Why is Tony, who's been portrayed as the paranoid government hating rebel , is now the guy groveling to the World Governments and begging for authoritative over site? Why is Captain America, the by the numbers, never danced with a girl, patriotic do gooder who grew up during American Imperialism an anti-regulation, anti-authority guy?

People died in Africa during a terrorist attack. Who gives a crap? That happens all they time today and you don't see anyone in the UN giving a crap. It's clear that Scarlet Witch was savings +100 people by elevating the blast into the air. Even today the US kills civilians regularly during Terrorist operations... no one cares. So why are these "super heroes" being complete pussies and are unable to say "Hey, this is a bunch of crap... we saved and prevented XYZ..." Where is there massive PR Campaign to get everyone on their side?

People died in the fake Yugoslavian crap hole... guess what, they did several times in the 90's and few people cared. We also created civilian casualties during our interventions there in real life. None of their family have concocted grandiose plots to destroy Bill Clinton.

Is Tony too dumb to realize that while some American kid died, the Avengers saved the planet and shouldn't lose to much sleep over it? Why is the UN not talking Hulk and Tony destroying a city? Why are people not trying to ban Robots or AI (Like in Real Life).

Did the world forget that New York was nearly destroyed by aliens and that the UN or whatever wanted to FUCKING NUKE NEW YORK. Why is Tony not bringing up that those "decision makers" are the ones that nearly wiped out the entire city with a nuclear blast. Or that the last over sight community, SHIELD ended up trying to kill millions of people with Helicarriers?

Also, if the Avengers are not being supported by any government, where is the money coming from? Stark? If Stark doesn't want to be a crime fighter, just cut them off.

Also, why was Vision not in Africa? Why where there not a army of Iron Man Drones? Why does Scarlet Witch need to be watched and locked up? They have not given any indication that she can't control her powers - just that she sided with the bad guys because she was pissed at Tony.

Do the Executives of Federal or Lockheed live in fear of retribution for their products?

Story -

Uh.. what the fuck did I just watch? Some Yugoslavian no-body managed to travel the world, gather all sorts of deep secret Intel, hire terrorist and orchestrate this whole thing so that he could eventually have Iron Man fight Captain America? Why not just murder Pepper?

I would have better enjoyed a story about a deranged DC-Fanboi wanting to destroy the Avengers...

Once again, another paper thin character that no one cares about. Also the big avenger fight... yawn. We all knew no one would die and War Machine would get injured.

Spider Man -

Yeah, yeah, he was funny. But he was also a kid, once again. When are we going to get a SpiderMAN. Also, I find it horrifically ironic. Tony wants to go to war with Captain America because Capt doesn't want to answer to one of the worlds most corrupt and hypocritical government agencies. Tony is upset because he feels he killed some poor kid in the fake Yugoslavia. So to fight Capt he now going to recruit some young gullible kid and thrust him into a super-hero war... yeah, okay.

Conclusion -

So.. Capt and Bucky go to Russia, escaping Tony in a Jet. Tony then arrests the other Avengers, takes them to a water prison, goes to the hospital, finds out Capt was right, goes to the prison, finds out where Capt is going and some how gets there just moments after Capt.

The Fake Yugo Terrorist also somehow had a idea about Tony's parents, knew there would be a VHS of a crime that was committed in the middle of nowhere but right in front of a CVT Camera with a VHS and somehow the Russians gathered and saved the VHS. Captain also knew about all this somehow, likely in one of his long nonsexist talks with Bucky "oh yeah Cap, when I was brainwashed I killed Tony's parents back before you got unfroze".

So...

Once again, no one dies. No real bad guys and a lame story. Also terrible acting. Scarlet can't even figure out what accent to keep. Panther added nothing to the story. Captian decides to bang his ex-girlfriends niece after her funeral.. why? what? ugh...Yeah it had cool action... but you know what was some cool action?

Batfleck kicking the shit out of some bad guys.

Last edited by Corbic; 05-25-2016 at 05:34 PM..
Old 05-25-2016, 04:39 PM   #319
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yeah there was more to dislike here. I thought it was a good flick though. It was just moving along the story really.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:43 PM   #320
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Does anyone know if the X-Men and Fantastic 4 are going to be in the Infinity War films? I know they're trying really hard to make that happen. Just don't know anymore more than that; that they're trying haha.
Old 05-25-2016, 05:36 PM   #321
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Does anyone know if the X-Men and Fantastic 4 are going to be in the Infinity War films? I know they're trying really hard to make that happen. Just don't know anymore more than that; that they're trying haha.
Nope. Nope. Nope. Fox owns those characters and u like Sony, refuses to play ball. Anything is possible when yoy got that Disney though. I feel like Fox has been emboldened by Deadpool's success so the odds are even less.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:48 PM   #322
Corbic
Post Whore!

Saw X-men.

Gouge my fucking eyes out please. I'm becoming ever more salty about the whole BVS hatred. X-men absolutely blew. It was another Wolverine: Orgins, and Mystique... Jesus H Christ. Should have just called her Katniss Everdeen.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:55 PM   #323
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
And people say in a critic

I just know a good movie
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:09 AM   #324
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Luke Cage is damn good. I'm only half way through. These Netflix shows are fucking amazing.

The trailer for Iron Fist. Fire!

Jigsaw has been confirmed as the villain on the Punisher show.

I'm really looking forward to Dr Strange. It looks so different from the rest of the Marvel movies, in a good way.

Last edited by exitspeed; 10-13-2016 at 06:41 AM..
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:38 AM   #325
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I love all the Marvel and DC movies.

Yet I've never watched any of the TV/Netflix series... I feel like I might be missing out? XD
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:42 AM   #326
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post

Yet I've never watched any of the TV/Netflix series... I feel like I might be missing out? XD
The Marvel Netflix series' are pretty good. I haven't touched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or Agent Carter, but DareDevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cake were pretty fun to watch.

I'm now getting caught up with the DC TV series' Green Arrow, The Flash, and Super Girl, and they seem to drag (22 episodes per season), but the females casted are hottt haha.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:43 AM   #327
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post

Try Daredevil on Netflix. Good stuff.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:57 AM   #328
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Just finished Daredevil, now watching Jessica Jones

I know Luke is the newest one. But what order do they call come in?
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:21 AM   #329
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Just finished Daredevil, now watching Jessica Jones

I know Luke is the newest one. But what order do they call come in?

Jones.

Dare Devil 1 + 2

Luke

Seasons 1 + 2 of Arrow are amazing.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:36 AM   #330
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Jones.

Dare Devil 1 + 2

Luke

Seasons 1 + 2 of Arrow are amazing.

DD season 1 was first.