Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:27 AM   #31
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1S13 View Post
uhal $20 a day
you forgot he lives in california. .99 cents per mile.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #32
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosesocksdiff View Post
you forgot he lives in california. .99 cents per mile.
ouch... almost $500
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:06 PM   #33
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
"You have sent $75.00 USD to [email protected]."-paypal

I'm in
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #34
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ill be submitting my payment tonight.....
so theres two from cali coming!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #35
Densetsu Motorsports
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
Densetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu Motorsports
Awesome good to see you guys coming out! Look forward to meeting you, are you guys gonna book a room? They said they go pretty fast this time a year, and they are pretty good rates!
Densetsu Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #36
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
i might see castro later tonight..ill talk to him about splitting a room...Thanks for the heads up!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #37
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
yay finally got cali to come to AZ lol excited to see you guys on our turf!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #38
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
lmao. i dont know if Cali wants up representing for them LOL. guess we will see after our runs

Should be fun though!!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #39
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
Hey Eric...I sent you a confirmation email See ya soon!

-Aubre
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:48 PM   #40
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
here is the track! surprise lol brand new track.. tires will last a long time on this bad boy

Old 02-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #41
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Thats right...after months of negotiation we have come to agreement and we are now running this sweet track
Old 02-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #42
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
holy crap, thats awesome!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:14 PM   #43
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
ACK!

now I wanna bring my car!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:14 PM   #44
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

arizona now has a sick ass track!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #45
ericcastro
Post Whore!

So are we really running that track?? And if we are, is there video of people running it ?
Old 02-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #46
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
So are we really running that track?? And if we are, is there video of people running it ?
there is not video because we will be the first to run it.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #47
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Holy cow. Now I want to go. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #48
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
How many people are expected to go to this event?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #49
Densetsu Motorsports
BANNED

Densetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enoughDensetsu Motorsports will become famous soon enough
We usually average about 40-50 drivers and about 800+ spectators, its gonna be a great time. I hear both ksport and megan racing are bring out there cars to compete
Old 02-28-2008, 11:46 PM   #50
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

I am proud to say this is the first big event in AZ held by a local organization as well as the first drift event on a kart track in AZ!

Help promote cheap kick ass events for drivers by drivers in AZ!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:34 AM   #51
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki Chick View Post

I am proud to say this is the first big event in AZ held by a local organization as well as the first drift event on a kart track in AZ!

Help promote cheap kick ass events for drivers by drivers in AZ!
plus motherfuckin 1 to that!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:24 AM   #52
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Whats that track called?

EDIT:

nvm, I looked at the orig post, lol.

Here's a vid I found on that track
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-J8K7BSt4sc[/ame]
Old 02-29-2008, 08:26 AM   #53
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
Whats that track called?
P1 Kart Track
Old 02-29-2008, 09:47 AM   #54
Densetsu Motorsports
BANNED

yep that is the one!
Old 02-29-2008, 10:39 AM   #55
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Damn!! those apex curbs look big !! I better bring extra money for suspension parts!! and no dirt dropping I guess.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:44 AM   #56
Densetsu Motorsports
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Damn!! those apex curbs look big !! I better bring extra money for suspension parts!! and no dirt dropping I guess.
So you rollin deep or is it just gonna be you and your lonesome?
Old 02-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #57
ericcastro
Post Whore!

I think the only guy I know that is coming is Marc.(blackparade) but maybe some more dudes will come.

I figure its a great event to come to if you want to see where you stand in the drift world. And besides the drive, its not that much, so maybe some more guys will come.

Im more concerned with course layout. now that its on a skinny Kart track, I cant swing wide on the outsides to keep my speed on the corners. I might be fighting to keep my SOHC sideways. Plus I cant dirt drop to keep it sideways either, cause those apex curbs look GNARLY !!! lol

should be a great time though.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #58
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Very nice track. Looks like fun, wish I could go. But I have the HIN event to work. :hammer:
Old 03-01-2008, 11:19 AM   #59
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
daaaang that track looks awesome! i wanna do it! gunna drive out from cali also if i go hahaha! w00

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #60
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
daaaang that track looks awesome! i wanna do it! gunna drive out from cali also if i go hahaha! w00
make it out man! cheap for you cali guys! huddle up with your other cali boys and make a road trip out here