Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #631
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
glad to hear your car is driving again?! the pump is not a big deal but i am in the process of ordering the bracket also, so like eventually i will have power steering again! haha.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2006, 11:41 PM   #632
b4racing
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
b4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So where exactly is the meet at?
b4racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:45 PM   #633
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4racing
So where exactly is the meet at?

Walnut & Jeffrey, Tapioca Express parking lot! Every Wednesday around 9pm
Old 10-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #634
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
OG crew is usually early though
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:21 AM   #635
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
not gonna be there this week, going to sema with JER!!!!!

heres one of our cars at formula d

coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:43 AM   #636
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^^nice...any bay shots?
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:48 PM   #637
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
^^ not on me, i found this on www.ign.com
Old 10-22-2006, 06:31 PM   #638
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
I hate you, lol
Old 10-24-2006, 10:15 AM   #639
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
ITS been to long since the last post. WED REGULARS PM FOR INFO FOR THIS WEDNESDAYS MEET!!!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:24 AM   #640
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Psht, I don't need to PM you. PM me info, lol, jk.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:08 AM   #641
hazw8st

hazw8st is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
what other meets do you go to im down to roll.
X2....................

hazw8st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:32 AM   #642
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
most likely ill be there this week , i just put in a random technologies hi flow cat(wich completes the hot shot header and magnaflow muffler combo) and it sound sweet.

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:21 PM   #643
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
ITS been to long since the last post. WED REGULARS PM FOR INFO FOR THIS WEDNESDAYS MEET!!!
Way to go blabber mouth.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:31 PM   #644
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
bump for wednesday . . . 10 minutes since the last post haha
Old 10-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #645
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Kill yourself James
Old 10-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #646
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
hey. . . ummmm. . . do you guys think there are any cops that check this site, or any other sites out?
Old 10-24-2006, 01:20 PM   #647
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

we love la policia.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #648
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I wave at them as they pass by,
Old 10-24-2006, 08:21 PM   #649
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
yo update: ENGINE IS OUT YO. ima Swap in SR FINALLY. after like years of this shitty engine im getting the real deal yo. DAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF FFTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA

but yeh ill have pics on thursday of it all. rebuilds gonna take another 2-3 weeks cuz parts gonna take forever to get ahold of. but eh when i get my car back its gonna beeeeeeeeeeee badddd. OH and! my clutch is gone too. soooo..

when i get my car back i have to break in new pads, new clutch, new rebuilt motor. haha....new oil cooler, new front mount, new energy suspension, new ball joints, new tie rod ends, new wheels up front and somewhat new in the rear. almost new nismo motor mounts and peak performance tranny mount. dooooooaaaaammmm ok i stop here and go to sleep.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:19 PM   #650
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

ooooh GO VATCHE!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 09:48 PM   #651
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
yo update: ENGINE IS OUT YO. ima Swap in SR FINALLY. after like years of this shitty engine im getting the real deal yo. DAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF FFTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA

but yeh ill have pics on thursday of it all. rebuilds gonna take another 2-3 weeks cuz parts gonna take forever to get ahold of. but eh when i get my car back its gonna beeeeeeeeeeee badddd. OH and! my clutch is gone too. soooo..

when i get my car back i have to break in new pads, new clutch, new rebuilt motor. haha....new oil cooler, new front mount, new energy suspension, new ball joints, new tie rod ends, new wheels up front and somewhat new in the rear. almost new nismo motor mounts and peak performance tranny mount. dooooooaaaaammmm ok i stop here and go to sleep.
Very cool! Welcome to the "rebuilt motor" club haha.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:45 PM   #652
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
We got something special special going on this wednesday. It'll start around 6 or so. If you want in, pm me and if I like you I'll respond. So that means everyone except for john will be a response and maybe some others like vatche and edgar.
Good day sir, GOOD DAY!
Old 10-25-2006, 08:21 AM   #653
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hey phil its mike, i think u sit in front of me in bio 100 playing tetris on your phone everyday.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:43 AM   #654
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Hey james i have your intercooler in my trunk. Stob being a bitch and it might actually get back to you without bent fins.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:21 AM   #655
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
We got something special special going on this wednesday. It'll start around 6 or so. If you want in, pm me and if I like you I'll respond. So that means everyone except for john will be a response and maybe some others like vatche and edgar.
Good day sir, GOOD DAY!
?? is this special thing happening at the parking lot?

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:41 AM   #656
Jung918
Post Whore!

All I have to say is bent fins = a bent nose.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:40 PM   #657
Vatche
Post Whore!

your a bunch of girls.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:32 PM   #658
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
your a bunch of girls.
Takes one to know one. I know what you are but what am I? I'm rubber and your glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:33 PM   #659
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Bump for the bbq today if you havent pmed jung your gonna miss out on good food good times good brew.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:17 PM   #660
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndummie
hey phil its mike, i think u sit in front of me in bio 100 playing tetris on your phone everyday.
yup thats me, the guy who always comes in late, sittin next to that hot white chick