Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what do you guys think fair or overpriced?

hey guys i ve been looking around for an sr'd s14 and i was just wondering what your options are about the this car the guy want 9.5k its a 95 base with an redtop and some goodies heres the list.

93 SR20DET with less than 30K
Edge racing tubular manifold, downpipe, and full 3 in exhaust.
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve
Greddy Oil Catch Can
Cusco Engine Damper
Nismo Motor Mounts
XS engeneering front mount intercooler and their beautiful piping for a clean looking install
Koyo racing aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
Samco/Blitz Cooling lines with water temp bung
Greddy Profec B boost controller
Greddy turbo timer
Blitz Power Meter ID
Battery relocated to trunk
A piller with Autometer Boost and Water Temp guages
Black Racing wheels with Falken Azenis RT-615 tires
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
New Head Light Lenses
Cusco Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Bar
Cusco Zero-1 Coilovers
S14 VLSD
Kazama Rear Subframe spacers

and some extra stuff included are stock wheels with tires a front bumper painted to match the car and a spoiler.

- fresh paint
-no dents
-no rust
CONS
no radio
no powersteering
keep in mind that this car is on the east coast so the prices are a little more than in the west.
thanks for your help.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
i would offer 8k...no more than that
Old 01-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Shit....................

I'd offer him $6.5-7k

Tell him when mods on put on cars, it doesn't retain the full value price.

Plus S13 redtop into a S14 is lame.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #4
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
9k with stock turbo?

give me a break.....
Old 01-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #5
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Shit.

I'd off him $6.5-7k

Tell him when mods on put on cars, it doesn't retain the full value price.

Plus S13 redtop into a S14 is lame.
HAHA True true!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #6
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i started out at 7k but he seems to be pretty set to only sell it at 9.5 thanks guys ill probably wait then i felt it was overpriced. thats for your opinions.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #7
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
No power steering? That will hurt the sellers asking price..

And I see nothing lame about s13 redtop in an s14. Stock turbo redtop is lame though I will admit. My car felt pretty damn slow on 14lbs with the T25. Now on the gt2871r.. that's a different story!
Old 01-01-2008, 03:07 PM   #8
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
t25 is whack... no doubt about it.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #9
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
The seller could of probably con'd some noob in buying the car 4 years ago.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #10
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i'd pass
t25, 4lug for 9k you gotta be kidding me.

Although I knew someone who paid $13,000 for a S14 W/ Redtop and T28

You should buy my 96 SE s14 Clean title

5SPD Swap
S13 Blacktop swap
T28 S14 Turbo, 550CC Injectors, Z32 MAF, Tuned ECU

I only want $4500 For it.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #11
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
hey guys i ve been looking around for an sr'd s14 and i was just wondering what your options are about the this car the guy want 9.5k its a 95 base with an redtop and some goodies heres the list.

93 SR20DET with less than 30K
Edge racing tubular manifold, downpipe, and full 3 in exhaust.
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve
Greddy Oil Catch Can
Cusco Engine Damper
Nismo Motor Mounts
XS engeneering front mount intercooler and their beautiful piping for a clean looking install
Koyo racing aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
Samco/Blitz Cooling lines with water temp bung
Greddy Profec B boost controller
Greddy turbo timer
Blitz Power Meter ID
Battery relocated to trunk
A piller with Autometer Boost and Water Temp guages
Black Racing wheels with Falken Azenis RT-615 tires
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
New Head Light Lenses
Cusco Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Bar
Cusco Zero-1 Coilovers
S14 VLSD
Kazama Rear Subframe spacers

and some extra stuff included are stock wheels with tires a front bumper painted to match the car and a spoiler.

- fresh paint
-no dents
-no rust
CONS
no radio
no powersteering
keep in mind that this car is on the east coast so the prices are a little more than in the west.
thanks for your help.

you guys are such fags............................

seriously, how are you going to upraise the value of a car ONLINE with no inspection, no pics, just text.....

now we have a list of like 10 posters saying "yeah man, fuck that.. stock t25... not worth it bro, psssshh.. ide pass!"

okay then, pass the fuck on. no need to sit here and have a bitch-fest online about something you cant afford. reality is, if the owner asks that much - let him ask. if its worth it, it will sell -- if its not, then let him worry about re-adjusting his price.

some people like power steering, some dont. i dont ever want power steering.

some people like stock t25, some dont - but i'de take an s13 sr w/ t25 in a s14 OVER a bullshit piece of shit KA... as long as the car is maintained and the motor is in good condition, who cares?

at the very least, you can post pics of this car so we can get a better idea as to what its worth. specs alone mean bullshit. i'de like to look at the paint, the wiring, and the overall condition of something before being a punk BITCH like you guys, and sitting here whining about "ohh thats too much"

lowballing fruitcakes. happy 2008, bitches
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #12
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
and i'll add one more thing, paint ALONE can easily cost thousands of dollars, depending on how its done. if the owner takes the time to do a full disassembly of the car, paints the engine bay, removes glass, etc etc... it can cost THOUSANDS.

but what do you guys know, shit has a stock t25 and those specs, forget it! pass.... hehehe
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #13
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Mamos said it.

Yo all are a bunch of fruitcake bitches.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #14
drifting.8
Zilvia Member

Location: What's heavier a pound of iron or a pound of feathers??
drifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to drifting.8
jesus...
stock turbo..?
"sigh"

RB 25DET NiZTECH BUILT
drifting.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:06 PM   #15
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/522573371.html
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/503335993.html

Those aren't as much of an ass rape price.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #16
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
lol i love people bitching about a stock turbo.... but yea depending how well the car is maintained fair value is 7k imho.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #17
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Funny thing is some people bitching about stock turbo when they have no turbo at all.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #18
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
lolerdrama bro!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #19
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this is my buddys car. yea its 4 lug, but its a car he started as a project and got another car for a project and just finished this one to get rid of it. althought it doesnt seem to affect the price, ALOT of hours went into this thing.

the paint is fresh, he bought the car off a guy that worked at a body shop and the car was just repainted before he bought it. and the whole headlight assemblys are new, previous owner that painted it bought them new from nissan for something rediculous like 600 a piece.

the car is pretty fast for being on stock turbo, power is smooth and real responsive. ive only gotten to ride in it once in kind of a suburban area, so i didnt get to get a full feel of all of its potential, but it definately goes. AND the swap is still pretty fresh, he hasnt beatin on it or drove it real hard, the car has been sitting for the most part just waiting to be bought. i'd guess there is lest than 500 miles on the swap but im not 100% sure of that.
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #20
morbid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cars Worth $15k DooooooooooooooooooooD
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #21
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
It's a clean S14 with quality parts, perfect body, no rust and good paint; that, coupled with the fact that it's not swimming in Megan shit, makes it kinda rare if you ask me =P

It's impossible to assess the value without at least seeing pictures, but it sounds like a good car. Of course, I'd offer less than 9.5K, but if it's super clean, maybe it'll sell for close to that.