Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-28-2005, 09:41 PM   #1
[GoaTSLonG]
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
[GoaTSLonG] is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Where to buy s13 SSautochrome cat-back?

I'm looking at getting a new cat-back and I dont wanna spend a crap load of money on a peice of pipe but i never see ssautochrome cat-backs on ebay anymore and on their site it only lists it for s14... anyone know where to buy one?
Old 04-29-2005, 07:29 AM   #2
kouki-gymkhana
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
kouki-gymkhana is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've was looking for a long while too...even sent them multiple e-mails, left mutliple phone messages and got nada in response. I guess it's clear that they didn't want my business so I splurged and picked up a JIC Bullet exhaust instead. Those guys don't seem to be running a tight ship over there at SSA so proceed with caution.
-kouki
Old 04-29-2005, 11:38 AM   #3
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have one, its one of the few PERFECT fitting ssautochrome exhausts, fits perfect, strong welds, 3 weeks old. its golden im asking 180 for it buyer pays shipping..

and they stopped making s13 because of terrible fitment problems

this sounds great too and the can has no scratches and is still polished

why pay $500 for an exhaust with the same performance??

PS.. Reason i'm selling is, i already have another exhaust to put on (less flow) but stock appearance
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 11:43 AM   #4
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
here's a dirty pic of it...

Old 04-29-2005, 11:44 AM   #5
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Yea, I can vouch for it, looks awsome and sounds awsome as well.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 06:10 PM   #6
iknowyoulike
Zilvia Member

iknowyoulike is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to iknowyoulike
Yeah man cant go wrong with this exhaust man..check it out:

Fitment issues?!? i never heard of any..maybe that's me..My computer has been down the last couple of months till now so maybe i missed the recall. but mines looks good. I might have been one of the lucky ones
Old 04-29-2005, 10:31 PM   #7
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Well, if you N/A you can go wrong. but it looks sooooo good, and is so cheap....

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 05-06-2005, 01:35 PM   #8
sepulchral
BANNED

PARADOX: i need your address PM me it
Old 05-06-2005, 03:14 PM   #9
TUnity2
Zilvia Junkie

TUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of light
if you cant get that, megan racing makes a catback too.
TUnity2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 03:21 PM   #10
240trainee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUnity2
if you cant get that, megan racing makes a catback too.
And at least the version I had was ugly like I didn't know an exhaust could be. :ghey: Muffler tip was like 6 inches long, canister stuck straight out the back, with that hugh tip protruding....

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 05-06-2005, 03:48 PM   #11
240trainee
Post Whore!

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift