Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-21-2007, 03:45 AM   #3091
Havok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow every one is having car problems......well my windshield wipers don't work does that count??? haha
Old 03-21-2007, 08:30 AM   #3092
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
vanessa, norm, edgar, david. i dont know the other guy

but im not there! haha

and to add with all you not running and broken people, i just got my extended studs and spacers in, and i got my 5 bolt axles, i just need some bolts.

and um im broke and have no money for gas. and there is so many things i wanna buy like a nardi horn assembly for 20 bucks. and like 1000 other things. damn so who wants to donate ALOT of money to me or buy some of my parts.!

should i post a pick of dousan? hahah i dont want to disclose his personal information without his consent
I got a great idea. Stop wasting your money on stupid stuff and get a better job. Quit panhandling you hobo.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:36 AM   #3093
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
Wow every one is having car problems......well my windshield wipers don't work does that count??? haha
car problems and 240's go hand-in-hand
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:51 AM   #3094
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
HA i ran out of gas yesterday. I did get good exercise running home.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #3095
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
HA i ran out of gas yesterday. I did get good exercise running home.
Thats what you get for driving around with the gas light on all the time. sucka

Yo fellas. I am in the works of getting setup with some falken tires. Anyone intested? I should be able to beat any price and then some. I just won't be able to do installs. I'll talk to Juan and see if we can work something out with that.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #3096
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Sure beats HA i hit a pole yesterday. I did get good exercise lifting the pole off my car.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #3097
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Lol. I may be interested in the Falkens. I'm getting tired of my tires.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:29 PM   #3098
phantomninja

phantomninja is an unknown quantity at this point
how much do you guys usually spend on gas every week man? haha gas is getting freakin expensive and i'm sort of happy i drive a civic at the moment but then when the rainy days come there is no fun haha
Old 03-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #3099
phantomninja

hey thats pretty crazy, how did you guys find out about drift speed? haha my friend works there, he's an officla nismo dealer so if you guys need anything nismo or maybe dyno or need a lift or alignment let me know haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14
idk if anyone saw this yet, but on driftspeeds page i found this

guess whos who??? lol
Old 03-21-2007, 04:47 PM   #3100
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomninja
how much do you guys usually spend on gas every week man? haha gas is getting freakin expensive and i'm sort of happy i drive a civic at the moment but then when the rainy days come there is no fun haha
50-100 a week in gas.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:01 PM   #3101
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
thanks to the price hike, i'm in the low $40's/week, but this is in my truck so...ya.
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:03 PM   #3102
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
1st quote for reparing my car.... ta tararaaa.. $12,600 , most of it is in the airbags. i have another apointment thursday, we'll see how that one goes,

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:14 PM   #3103
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
um yeah , my windsheild wipers dont work nor does the heater or the a/c.

and right now its running like shit.
the new head and other things are coming tomorrow, but i stilll havent done a compression check, i know its stupid. but ill find out when i open her up.

anyway..... wont make it out tonight, hope everyone has a safe and fun time, take care. peace.

and i have the built bottom end, itll end up being a 2.5 liter not a 2.4, but i want to run aftermarket rods, and Ill need new tunign so its pointless to instal the whole thing till i get the proper stuff.

damn, i think the driftspeed bbq was the last time i saw anyone. that was a pretty chill day.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:36 PM   #3104
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomninja
hey thats pretty crazy, how did you guys find out about drift speed? haha my friend works there, he's an officla nismo dealer so if you guys need anything nismo or maybe dyno or need a lift or alignment let me know haha

couple of my buddies i know got there car worked on at driftspeed and are good friends w/ most the workers

and plus its like less than a block away from my house ^_^ so i win
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:29 PM   #3105
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
drift speed did my swap like 8 years ago.

everyone else knows them from me or the grand opening.

and james, you panhandle just as much as i do.

and fuck off, i have a job. and i work everyday of the week almost.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:59 PM   #3106
phantomninja

haha driftspeed is prettty tight nice people there,

and man that sso much money for gas a week lol ridiculous
Old 03-21-2007, 09:29 PM   #3107
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:

and james, you panhandle just as much as i do.

and fuck off, i have a job. and i work everyday of the week almost.
I panhandle as much as you? what you been smoking? Get your own tire hookup you wanna be grease monkey.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #3108
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
I panhandle as much as you? what you been smoking? Get your own tire hookup you wanna be grease monkey.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, them fighten words!!!!!!!!
hahhhahahhahhah

damn, you guys are funny.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:03 AM   #3109
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i just woke up, missed another meet.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #3110
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
i just woke up, missed another meet.
You weren't missed so don't worry about it.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #3111
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
ouch, the truth hurts
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #3112
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
ouch, the truth hurts
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:32 PM   #3113
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
james nobody wants to hear your nonsense. irrational blabbering.

i spend like 100-160 a week on gas.

100-160 miles per day.
20 mpg
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:13 PM   #3114
illvialuver
Post Whore!

hey james if someone asks you " hey you ready?"

do you respond with an answer like " I was born ready?"

lmao hahahahahha. sorry I just couldnt handle the truth eaither.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:16 PM   #3115
Jung918
Post Whore!

;
Quote:
james nobody wants to hear your nonsense. irrational blabbering.

100-160 miles per day.
20 mpg
how cute. you make it seem like i care. go back home and put on your dress and make up. your boyfriend is caliing.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:34 PM   #3116
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
update, they will total my car, , (just because of the stupid airbags) they better have a buy back option, anyone wants it? .......... naaaa jk. ill buy it back and fix it my self, pretty straight foward. at least my car will be paid off, even if the insurance gives me low kbb, i have gap coverage thru my bank, so they'll pay the rest., im still going to hate that my car is going to get tagged for life, anything special i need to now about registering a salvaged car, insurance stuff, anything out of the ordinary?

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:37 PM   #3117
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Damn a sad day a sad sad day. i have a body guy thats pretty damn good and buy back the car!
Old 03-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #3118
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
hey james if someone asks you " hey you ready?"

do you respond with an answer like " I was born ready?"

lmao hahahahahha. sorry I just couldnt handle the truth eaither.

Robby, nobody wants to hear your nonsense. irrational blabbering.

100-160 miles per day.
20 mpg
Old 03-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #3119
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by max2damax
update, they will total my car, , (just because of the stupid airbags) they better have a buy back option, anyone wants it? .......... naaaa jk. ill buy it back and fix it my self, pretty straight foward. at least my car will be paid off, even if the insurance gives me low kbb, i have gap coverage thru my bank, so they'll pay the rest., im still going to hate that my car is going to get tagged for life, anything special i need to now about registering a salvaged car, insurance stuff, anything out of the ordinary?

they totalled my s14 cuz of a bent control arm all i did was replace it and now all fixed. but yeah my car is also tagged for life but its paid off.
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:19 PM   #3120
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOdextaOo
car problems and 240's go hand-in-hand
alternator on the dialy drive KA went out last weekend...so i drove the black car around.

i swear togo that KA gives me more shit than my SR with a giant turbo etc...

it does..

as soon as i move up in income the coupe is getting a SR with a 50 trim with a .48 housing some 550s and a haltech, that should be a nice daily driver sigh.