Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-08-2008, 03:06 PM   #361
wolfgangstbd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
wolfgangstbd is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice karmann ghia! lets see some more euro trash!
wolfgangstbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #362
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiel View Post
I want some Schmidt TH lines too, but i want 16x9 +15 in front and 16x10 +15 in rear, but it's hella expensive per TUNING, KW COILOVERS, BORBET, KESKIN, TRACER, SCHMIDT WHEELS, SPACERS, TUNERSHOP, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. so you got an e30 too? is it an I-head or and E-head?
they are indeed, expensive. euroh baller though.

i have an '87 IS. 137k, 5spd. its fun, but it needs some work. i dont have cash and/or time recently to mess with it though. ive got a few basic parts waiting for time/spring time. but i just want to get some coilovers and nicer wheels and tires under it. gotta get my recaros dyed black and brackets modified. then we'll be in business. prob get a nardi wheel for it and call it a day. should look shitty, but in a cool way. i was contemplating getting rid of the 14. but i cant afford a new venture. so ill deal with it for a while. gotta get my schooling finished. my buddy wants to sell me his '02 LSB M3, so he can get a less conspicuous color. :lol: i cant afford a car he paid $30k for 4 months ago. ill stick with my cheap ass cars for now.

keep the pics coming guys. im glad this thread took off the way it did.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #363
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Let's keep this thread going!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #364
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I just saw a VW CC at the dealership. Gonna look bad with some wheels and dropped. Anyone get their hands on one yet?
Old 11-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #365
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Volkswagen CC performance concept:

Upgraded turbo system on the 2.0T = 311hp/313tq

Old 11-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #366
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
shit is wack

my 07 passat engine blew in less than a year
Old 11-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #367
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
here's my euro trash contribution

greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #368
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
they are indeed, expensive. euroh baller though.

i have an '87 IS. 137k, 5spd. its fun, but it needs some work. i dont have cash and/or time recently to mess with it though. ive got a few basic parts waiting for time/spring time. but i just want to get some coilovers and nicer wheels and tires under it. gotta get my recaros dyed black and brackets modified. then we'll be in business. prob get a nardi wheel for it and call it a day. should look shitty, but in a cool way. i was contemplating getting rid of the 14. but i cant afford a new venture. so ill deal with it for a while. gotta get my schooling finished. my buddy wants to sell me his '02 LSB M3, so he can get a less conspicuous color. :lol: i cant afford a car he paid $30k for 4 months ago. ill stick with my cheap ass cars for now.

keep the pics coming guys. im glad this thread took off the way it did.

When you're ready to build your e30, let me know. I have plenty of connects to get cheap after market parts. I got coilovers on mine running koni yellows with adjustable cambers (set to -2), 25 mm front sways and no rear sways, a welded 3.73, strut bars, urethane bushings everywhere, and I love it 'cuz it was cheaper to fix up than a 240sx and it handles, but it is definitely more challenging to drift yet more rewarding to drift once you figure it out.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #369
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
i was looking into getting the GC's with koni's. theyre gonna set me back $1400 though. :lol: i plan on getting them before spring rolls back around.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #370
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 11-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #371
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
any pimpage 944?
Old 11-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #372
lucky7
Post Whore!

i have my rear mudflaps in transit.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:30 PM   #373
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
don't think i posted this yet. i used to walk by this car everyday, since who ever owned it was in my old apartment complex, i randomly found these pictures on google. so clean, it had an awesome skull shift knob and everything, the guy also had an cool old school ducati. anyways, here it is.

playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:43 AM   #374
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 11-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #375
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
2009 Renault Megane Trophy race car... looks sick

and heres a 2009 megane lol
Old 11-23-2008, 01:10 AM   #376
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I think this is the first caterham super 7...one of the sickest kit cars out there fer sure and a lot of people put SR20's in them.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:03 AM   #377
lucky7
Post Whore!

hmmmm.

X's, courtesy of a friend. lol.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #378
HyperTek
Post Whore!

love me some early 911s

72 rsr replica
Old 11-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #379
SchmoRB

SchmoRB is an unknown quantity at this point
My car... for sale. PM ME!

SchmoRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #380
lucky7
Post Whore!

E36 touring with roadstars. kewl.

E21. (3 series before the E30, for those of you who just dont know.)

Old 11-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #381
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
man im kinda pissed i just got this truck. theres a pretty nice e36 4 door going through the auction at my work. and theres a decent manual e34 i found....fuck. but that e36t is hot.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #382
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post

E36 touring with roadstars. kewl.

info on these wheels....

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:28 PM   #383
francogt1
Zilvia Member

francogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enough
wheels are Borbets Type T
Old 11-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #384
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
heres mine...

Last edited by payne219; 11-26-2008 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: more pics
payne219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #385
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
real swedish trash

payne219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #386
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
its euro
and its trash

Old 11-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #387
lucky7
Post Whore!

^awesome! lol.

^^ kidney delete. looks above average.

Old 11-29-2008, 09:07 AM   #388
lucky7
Post Whore!

fucking amazing!

Old 11-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #389
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

damn i want that 2002

and that blacked out e34

facck my poor college life
Old 11-29-2008, 10:15 AM   #390
lucky7
Post Whore!