Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I cant wait to see this thing put together.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 12:09 AM   #2
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I jsut picked up couple boxes of the CF stuff today. more to go tmr. Super tired from moving and stuff.

No..I didn't get it from 9K. I have my own supplier in HongKong. He manufacture all the CF parts for a company in UK.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
CARBON FIBER ARRIVED!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 05:13 AM   #4
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Looks like quality packaging! Can't wait to see them fitted.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:21 AM   #5
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
I have to see this in person.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:41 AM   #6
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm wondering why you decided to choose the VQ35HR as opposed to the VQ37VHR. Is it because the motor was not yet produced during when you started your build, or is it because of the modification options, and or budget at the time?

Regardless though I think your build will turn out great regardless.

I love my VQ35HR.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #7
97240TB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
97240TB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are you painting all this carbon fiber or leaving it?
Old 02-14-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
I'm wondering why you decided to choose the VQ35HR as opposed to the VQ37VHR. Is it because the motor was not yet produced during when you started your build, or is it because of the modification options, and or budget at the time?

I love my VQ35HR.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and availability makes sense
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #9
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Damn it's looking good and the bits are not even installed on a car yet...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #10
BlitzRPS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
BlitzRPS13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nice car/build!!!
BlitzRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:28 AM   #11
Petitt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Petitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dude what do you do for a living?
Petitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #12
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petitt View Post
Dude what do you do for a living?
Power By Parents..:whip :
I am self employed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post

I love my VQ35HR.
The 37 was pretty hard to find and expensive. The Wiring + ECU are also very hard to come by compare to the 35HR. I do have a 37VHR short block that I am looking to mate with the 35HR head but I probably won't do that for a little while. Priority is to get the running before spring.

Believe it or not, I am actually on a budget on this car. Most of the parts I wait for a good deal before I buy it. I do however wish someone can sponsor me when my car is done...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97240TB View Post
Are you painting all this carbon fiber or leaving it?
I am leaving it!! Everyone has a little rice in them, am I right!?
Car will be black anyways so it wont be too much of a contrast.

Finally car is moved to the new place..Time to start work today
Old 02-15-2011, 12:55 AM   #13
illvialuver
Post Whore!

I think he rapes and pillages.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:19 AM   #14
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
... and pilfers
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #15
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I vote for painting the cf stuff, at least thats what I plan to do on my S13 to conceal the hood and trunk.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:32 AM   #16
hypercrush
Zilvia Junkie

hypercrush is an unknown quantity at this point
im super excited for updates i have been lurking on this thread for awhile now
Old 02-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #17
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Okay I am in Ladner, would love to meet up and check it out. I think it is alway cool to meet other members and stuff like that, plus seeing how far your car has come since the last summer would be cool.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #18
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

^ sent you a pm! text me if you wanna meet up man!
Old 02-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #19
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Fender installed:

Cool matching weaves:

Does anyone has any 17x10 TE37 for sale????
Old 02-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #20
wannabdr1ftr
Zilvia Junkie

wannabdr1ftr is an unknown quantity at this point
looks great so far...
Old 02-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #21
onlydrinkkoolaid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
onlydrinkkoolaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Man that thing looks amazing with the CF on the front end
Are you thinking about the doors aswell?
onlydrinkkoolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #22
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

^ I thought about it but the factory I get the stuff from doesn't make them since the market is way too smal. I want to have the CF parts stay with 1 brand so the weaves and clear coat will match that's why I didn't get one from other brand.

Last edited by C-unit; 02-20-2011 at 09:12 PM..
Old 02-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #23
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
What do you do, and how did you do it?

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #24
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
cf doors next??
Old 02-21-2011, 12:38 AM   #25
Nick_04K
Zilvia Junkie

Nick_04K is an unknown quantity at this point
^ Your about 2 hours late on that question haha.

Just get the CF doors too...And when the weave doesn't match nicely do the smart thing and paint all the CF to match the car.
Nick_04K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #26
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Okay I met Charles while I was in Vancouver this weak. Very nice car and a very nice guy.

But all of you misunderstand this guy. He is not RICH, is not balling. Cops are haters like mother fuckers in Richmond( suburb of Vancouver) and his car is not done yet, because he does not have the moeny to just snap his fingers and make shit happen. If he was ballin hard he would have this shit done already, he is just a broke kid who, is smart with the little money he has, and has very good taste in parts, this is why he buys gangster parts and then almost runs out of money to finish the car.

I am not talking shit, just trying to help people who are wondering what do you do, omg. All that kinda shit.

Really hope you can get rid of the aero you are sitting on and get the car finished.

DO NOT QUIT. THIS CAR WILL BE AMAZING.

Can't wait for more updates, it was a pleasure meeting you, and Iam sure I will see you again sometime this summer.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:34 AM   #27
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Okay I met Charles while I was in Vancouver this weak. Very nice car and a very nice guy.

But all of you misunderstand this guy. He is not RICH, is not balling. Cops are haters like mother fuckers in Richmond( suburb of Vancouver) and his car is not done yet, because he does not have the moeny to just snap his fingers and make shit happen. If he was ballin hard he would have this shit done already, he is just a broke kid who, is smart with the little money he has, and has very good taste in parts, this is why he buys gangster parts and then almost runs out of money to finish the car.

I am not talking shit, just trying to help people who are wondering what do you do, omg. All that kinda shit.

Really hope you can get rid of the aero you are sitting on and get the car finished.

DO NOT QUIT. THIS CAR WILL BE AMAZING.

Can't wait for more updates, it was a pleasure meeting you, and Iam sure I will see you again sometime this summer.
He's right!! nice meeting you too, hopefully next time you come, I'll be able to drive my car!!

To everyone, I am not rich and balling. I am just like everyone here who love cars and broke all the time so I have to spend my money wisely and wait for good deals. And of cuz, it helps to have some overseas connections!!
So to who wonders, I am super legit, I don't do illegal shit..lol

BTW..Everything has lined up and engine should be in this weekend for good!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #28
s14nismotech

s14nismotech is an unknown quantity at this point
holly shit, nice!!!!!!!!!! very fuck n nice!!!!!!!!! hope to see updates pretty soon, but i really hope to see a drifting video some time........... you are nuts... great job do...
s14nismotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i could understand that,.. sorry for the misunderstanding,........but go back threw ur thread and just look at the pictures,....lol
slightly misleading.

buuuuuut......regaurdless of ballin' or not, this is a quality fucking build sir,..so, i still bowdown
Old 02-25-2011, 01:05 AM   #30
illvialuver
Post Whore!

I know, I thought he was balling too , and when I meet up with him, I thought we were meeting up to pick up drugs and hookers. and there in the unassuming building is his car.

Good job Charles. Hope everything goes great on the install.