Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #61
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

These are the best coils you can buy. Especially used. They last forever and go super low, like all the cool kids you see at the races on the weekends.
Then buy a set of these

Drag wheels are much higher quality than the real thing, and the real thing is so much rarer and a lot more expensive. Never buy from companies like Tein, PBM, Stance, or Fortune Auto. Always buy Emusa or Godspeed, preferably Emusa. Also, always buy the cheapest replica wheels you can find, never real wheels. Follow that advice and you will have a dope ass car. If you can't quite afford the Emusas, there is nothing better than cutting your springs yourself. Cut them in half and you will be slammed like no one else.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #62
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeillest View Post
Ya eh not "aye" but good going and I'm not going to a low grade coil
Quote:
Some one who's not a complete cunt , I know what brands are shitty I don't want a cheep made on china pos coils might as well but a nock off hks sequential because why not , funny because these cunts flaming probably have beater nissans that barly make it to a car show and back with out blowing up and this my FIRST car is better and probably know more just getting opinions from other but obvs just a bunch of useless "know it alls"
Quote:
Hey that's what in saying why cheep out
Quote:
Ya that's what I'm thing Megan racing but not sure yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMorgan View Post
K Sports ride really good, just put a pair on my buddies coupe
Quote:
No kidding hey , I was looking at them too , has any one herd of coilovers "poping"
You dont wanna look into low grade coilovers but everything you're interested on are pieces of shit low grade coilovers? You also don't want some "cheep" made in china coilovers but anything less than $1k coilovers are all made in china. You claim to know what are shitty coilovers but you wanna run shitty coilovers like Megan racing and K-sports? Better yet, if you're some knowledgeable...WHY BOTHER ASKING US?!?! Shit doesnt make sense...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #63
jakeillest

Trader Rating: (0)
jakeillest is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eardize View Post
Cut your springs bro, oem shock + shorter spring combo = sweet, just tell your grampa to do it for you with a hack saw like the good ol days and use pliers to roll your fenders since you are gonna be slammed low, only 10 mins each corner if you take your time

I used this and it came out looking great
I am almost ready to follow the steps that's a great idea my grandpa is on his way said he did this to his s12 and it looks great he won many shows with it
Old 08-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #64
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
I am almost ready to follow the steps that's a great idea my grandpa is on his way said he did this to his s12 and it looks great he won many shows with it
Sorry to burst your bubble, you wont win any car show with shitty parts like Megan Racing.

If you think car show is what this site is about...you're in the wrong forum.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #65
WristWork
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
WristWork is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
cool bro, got any pics of your grampas s12?
I just saw these for $55, might upgrade to them from my cut springs you should too

They shipped from cali so no cheep chinese shit, u.s.a made
Old 08-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #66
jakeillest

Trader Rating: (0)
jakeillest is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, you wont win any car show with shitty parts like Megan Racing.

If you think car show is what this site is about...you're in the wrong forum.
Lmfao gtfo I'm joking
Old 08-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #67
DJ-of-E
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
DJ-of-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
You dont wanna look into low grade coilovers but everything you're interested on are pieces of shit low grade coilovers? You also don't want some "cheep" made in china coilovers but anything less than $1k coilovers are all made in china. You claim to know what are shitty coilovers but you wanna run shitty coilovers like Megan racing and K-sports? Better yet, if you're some knowledgeable...WHY BOTHER ASKING US?!?! Shit doesnt make sense...
You're ruining our fun, flip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
Old 08-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #68
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Why oh why is this thread not locked already? This has been covered a billion times and discussed since the invention of the internet. Please think more carefully before making a new thread. KTHXBYE.

P.S. Buy FEAL coilovers, they're legit awesome, no sarcasm. Odi is a cool guy too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo_City_210 View Post
:/ These question and replies are the reason i sold my 240 and left the scene before even being in it for a year. i just come back to laugh at ppl and they're comments. Kudos to the real enthusiasts who really know what they're doing and talking about, everyone else. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Carry on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Respect the community, and the community will respect you. It's earned, not free. No one will blame you for ignorance, arrogance is another story. This is how any society works.
Finally people that make sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post
You're ruining our fun, flip
Sorry, I'll ruin it some more

xquizitditz
Closed Thread