Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 03-27-2004, 11:35 AM   #1
Var
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Var
AGAIN San Mateo Tonite @ Tap Ex

My 240 started acting up yesterday so i had to stop driving before i really wanted to. i'm gonna take the hachi tonite.

Tapioca Express
Address: 2986 S Norfolk St, San Mateo, CA 94403
Phone: (650) 358-0352

i'll be there @ 10pm for anyone who wants to hang out..it's usually like a car meet there anyways.lot of imprezas, 240's, ae86's and preludess and m3's and shit. last nite the lot was full. There are a bunch of drifters there but they are dicks.
i'm going driving afterwards you are welcome to join me.
Old 03-27-2004, 02:29 PM   #2
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
im still wondering what is tap ex?is it a pudding factory i really dont noe
Old 03-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #3
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Edit: oops i meant to put in this link
http://tapiocaexpress.ws/services/menu.asp

Last edited by Pepperoni; 03-27-2004 at 07:37 PM..
Pepperoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 02:46 PM   #4
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
so its like a jamba juice on steroids
Old 03-27-2004, 03:07 PM   #5
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
they have a FAT menu. milk, tea, milk tea, icee, juice, snow bubbles, shit i cant even remember what other sruff they have. and they got snacks like fried chicken, fried squid. and there will be a lot of imports for damn sure. they meet there on the regular.
Old 03-27-2004, 05:04 PM   #6
sgm

sgm is an unknown quantity at this point
westboroughpimp, what does your 240 look like? just wondering if i've seen you before.
sgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 08:14 PM   #7
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp

i'll be there @ 10pm for anyone who wants to hang out..it's usually like a car meet there anyways.lot of imprezas, 240's, ae86's and preludess and m3's and shit. last nite the lot was full. There are a bunch of drifters there but they are dicks.

Why do you want a meet there if theyre dicks? I only say that because I know who your talking about and I hang out with them. Theyre all my friends. They joke around a lot for sure and are goofy but not dicks. Have you ever met any of us? If you havent then you cant say shit. What makes you think we're dicks? We're there every weekend and sometimes weekdays. Anyones willing to come out and say hello or anything. Just dont be a dumb ass revving your engine trying to showoff or anything like that b/c security DOES come out even though they never do anything but if dumbass shit like some dude did yesterday happens again you never know what the police/security will do...Yesterday some dumbass cop just sat and blocked the entrance so we had a couple friends go head on with him to see if he'll move....finally he moved after awhile....(dumbass) ahah anyways Im just saying. We're all pretty cool about everything but just dont call us dicks if you have no reason. See you guys there tonight.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 10:14 PM   #8
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Ghst 01 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to Ghst 01
might be out there again... dunno kinda lazy

http://www.myspace.com/8407376

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Ghst 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 10:33 PM   #9
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ootranceformeroo
Why do you want a meet there if theyre dicks? I only say that because I know who your talking about and I hang out with them. Theyre all my friends. They joke around a lot for sure and are goofy but not dicks. Have you ever met any of us? If you havent then you cant say shit. What makes you think we're dicks? We're there every weekend and sometimes weekdays. Anyones willing to come out and say hello or anything. Just dont be a dumb ass revving your engine trying to showoff or anything like that b/c security DOES come out even though they never do anything but if dumbass shit like some dude did yesterday happens again you never know what the police/security will do...Yesterday some dumbass cop just sat and blocked the entrance so we had a couple friends go head on with him to see if he'll move....finally he moved after awhile....(dumbass) ahah anyways Im just saying. We're all pretty cool about everything but just dont call us dicks if you have no reason. See you guys there tonight.

i sense the "i'm a good driver so i can be rude" attitiude from some people.. but i wasnt saying you guys are all assholes... and the ones that are rude assholes i tell them to their faces and they accept it with a smile..I dont talk shit behind people's backs.
Old 03-27-2004, 10:36 PM   #10
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgm
westboroughpimp, what does your 240 look like? just wondering if i've seen you before.

i got a black 240 with stock steel rims with a roll cage, loud nasty exhaust. i also got a red hachi with a white door that will be there tonite.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:09 PM   #11
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
i sense the "i'm a good driver so i can be rude" attitiude from some people.. but i wasnt saying you guys are all assholes... and the ones that are rude assholes i tell them to their faces and they accept it with a smile..I dont talk shit behind people's backs.

I see your point. I dont think theyre trying to be rude or anything. They just fuck around........A LOT! They joke around a lot as well. Once you get to know them theyre really a great group of guys.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 02:24 AM   #12
aznb128
Leaky Injector

aznb128 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
My 240 started acting up yesterday so i had to stop driving before i really wanted to. i'm gonna take the hachi tonite.

Tapioca Express
Address: 2986 S Norfolk St, San Mateo, CA 94403
Phone: (650) 358-0352

dicks??? they are some of the coolest people i've ever met, and i go almost every weekend...they always down to talk about cars or even help you out, your just too intimidated to approach them, and i know you havnt said shit to anyones face about them being dicks otherwhy your ass would have been cracked...i know i would, just dont come up acting like you the shit when you dont know anyone there...you have no idea what the fuck your talking about man...we're there to socialize and talk about a common hobby. if you think their dicks, dont go then!
aznb128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 04:01 AM   #13
sgm

sgm is an unknown quantity at this point
you call these guys dicks, yet you still continue to ask them to go driving with you every nite and when they reject you, you call them a pussy. why would they want to go driving with someone they don't know or don't trust?
sgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 04:15 AM   #14
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
hmm interesting.. ::just nods head up and down::
Old 03-28-2004, 02:23 PM   #15
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznb128
dicks??? they are some of the coolest people i've ever met, and i go almost every weekend...they always down to talk about cars or even help you out, your just too intimidated to approach them, and i know you havnt said shit to anyones face about them being dicks otherwhy your ass would have been cracked...i know i would, just dont come up acting like you the shit when you dont know anyone there...you have no idea what the fuck your talking about man...we're there to socialize and talk about a common hobby. if you think their dicks, dont go then!
i think it's great that you joined zilvia to say that

maybe i'm an asshole from what happened yesterday l. i guess i accidentally upset someone who i didnt think would really get upset...
Old 03-28-2004, 10:02 PM   #16
xchaosx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
xchaosx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im sure youve offended more than your share of people over there. a lot of them say theyre rude to you cause youre rude to them. if youre rude to people of course they'll like you less. people there give respect to whom its due, most dont have issues with our group.

if people dont want to go run with you, dont take it personally. driving with strangers usually raises concerns about safety
xchaosx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 11:00 PM   #17
Var
Post Whore!

the driving thing isn't even a part of it. i already know they wont go so i keep asking as a joke. i cant remember being rude to anyone there and frankly i dont even know more than 5 people there but whatever you say. i'm not gonna press this issue cause it's pointless. i have my reasons for saying what i said and i will stand by what i said . I shouldnt have said it on the forum but it's too late now. *akwardness sets in*
Old 03-29-2004, 12:35 AM   #18
aznb128
Leaky Injector

aznb128 is an unknown quantity at this point
"i cant remember being rude to anyone there"??? i thought you said you went up to someone and called them a dick to their faces??? and look at the join date...i just dont fuckin post....
aznb128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 01:51 AM   #19
boost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
boost is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
they're the "dicks" but you're the one calling them names on a public forum when they've never said anything about you on here?
boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 09:45 AM   #20
Var
Post Whore!

lol. i said i know no more than 5 people there from your click that i cant remember being rude to anyone unless calling someone rude is being rude. i already said i shouldnt have said anything on the forum..ya i understand it wasn't the right way to go about it
Old 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM   #21
mililani
Leaky Injector

mililani is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mililani Send a message via Yahoo to mililani
my friend told me there will be a drift meet up at tapioca express in san mateo.

the secret phrase is, "initial-d"
mililani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:12 PM   #22
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililani
my friend told me there will be a drift meet up at tapioca express in san mateo.

secret phrase = gay

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:24 AM   #23
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililani

:ghey:
Old 04-03-2004, 11:25 AM   #24
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

wussup Var i just got my shit fixed, u gonna drive to night?

96 red zenki:
Old 04-03-2004, 12:33 PM   #25
Var
Post Whore!

for sure Al , come through to TAP EX LOL. there will be a "drift meet"

anyways. I just pm'ed Gus . Hopefully we can all meet @ Tap Ex in Mateo then we can all roll out. I'll be there @ 10PM.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:15 PM   #26
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
DRAMA! btw, how far is San Mateo from Sac?
Old 04-03-2004, 04:35 PM   #27
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker
DRAMA! btw, how far is San Mateo from Sac?
san mateo is in the bay area after frisco. so from sac it like 100 or so miles away.

96 red zenki: