Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 03-23-2004, 11:24 PM   #1
93anthracite

Trader Rating: (0)
93anthracite is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
attention: VA car show

What: Madison Motorsports, the James Madison University’s Drivers Club is hosting an on-campus car and bike show.

When: Saturday, April 17th 2004 from 11am-3pm, judging begins at 2pm.

Where: JMU on-campus lot, C4 near the Hillside area. Visit http://web.jmu.edu/parking/map.asp for a map of the campus. Visit http://info.jmu.edu/directions.php for directions to JMU.

Categories: The categories include European, Domestic, Import, and Motorcycles. Motorcycle categories include Sportbikes and Cruisers (depending on the number entered).

Cost: Only $15 for non-club members, FREE to spectators.

Prizes: Top 3 winners in each category win cash or gift certificates and trophies. Best in show, voted on by all entrants, receives a large cash prize (last year was $200) which depends on the number of entrants we have.

Other Attractions: Look forward to a performance by the JMU Break Dance Club, live DJ, tent with GT3 on playstation 2 and racing videos playing, live pocket bike demo/race, dealership demos, and many unique and rare cars and bikes.

**Visit MMSPORTS.ORG for more information**
**Online Registration or register at the event**
ST F&R sway bars/Bilsteins w. H&Rs/Walbro 255/3" piping from turbos to muffler, including Greddy 3" DP and magnaflow muffler/SS brake lines/mkIV TRD tower bar/intake
93anthracite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2004, 04:35 AM   #2
brianglawson
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
brianglawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to brianglawson Send a message via AIM to brianglawson Send a message via Yahoo to brianglawson
anyone going to this?, i might go, but i wont be in my car i doubt unless i find some wheels and get my brakes on...