Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I personally wish they would go some sort of retro route with the newer z's and drop a shit ton of weight off the car, however unlikely that may be it'd still be awesome to think about. I think the main problem with that is that to get it back to its original weight it would be the size of a current miata lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I personally wish they would go some sort of retro route with the newer z's and drop a shit ton of weight off the car, however unlikely that may be it'd still be awesome to think about. I think the main problem with that is that to get it back to its original weight it would be the size of a current miata lol
Doing a throwback retro style Z would be badass. I do not see Nissan doing it though. They they do treasure the Icon, in typical Japanese fashion they look to move forward design wise. Rather than trying to resurrect a look they have already done.
I mean yes there are more hints of the original S30 in the Z34 than recent generations before it. Still it was moved forward.

Unlike the American car companies, I do not see the Japanese car companies ever doing something like that.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Closed Thread