Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-16-2006, 04:43 PM   #31
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactred
Color of car: Silver-green
Build date: 12/88
original transmission: automatic (converted to manual)
sunroof: yes
HUD: yes
wing: no
State: California

that widebody in the rear, very interesting, where'd u get it?
Old 05-16-2006, 05:24 PM   #32
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the whole kit at this point is B-magic.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:53 PM   #33
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan
re-painting 2 tone = ban
fake 2 tone = pink for a month

wats up wit that man, i'm havin body work done, and the paint is fading pretty bad, so i deserve a ban for wanting to make my car look like it did when it came from the factory, cuz its original color is the seafoam green with grey 2-tone. i dont really appreciate that
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:27 PM   #34
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv
wats up wit that man, i'm havin body work done, and the paint is fading pretty bad, so i deserve a ban for wanting to make my car look like it did when it came from the factory, cuz its original color is the seafoam green with grey 2-tone. i dont really appreciate that
if you repaint it the original two-tone colors...thats fine. Your only trying to perserve the two-tone! The creator of this thread has obvioulsy had a repaint or at least had to paint all the aero/widebody stuff.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:18 AM   #35
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
i think a two-tone painted convertible with a pignose bumper and lip would look SICK!
Old 05-17-2006, 07:02 AM   #36
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
I think a pignose vert would look strange. two-tone silvia vert would be awesome.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:51 AM   #37
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This is a good thread. But I think the mods should delete anything off topic, like "What kind of JDM Rad wheels are those?" So it doesn't get too cluttered up in here and it stays focuced on the fresh TWO-TONES!
Old 08-21-2006, 04:01 AM   #38
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
im just bumping this thread to see more two tones posted!
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:30 AM   #39
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Color of car: Platinum Blue Metalic (Thats the real color name)
Build date: (Will enter tomarrow)
original transmission: Auto
sunroof: N/A
HUD: N/A
wing: N/A
State: Washington

Before:

AFTER:

2TONEPIMPIN.

I also know a guy that owns a seafoam 2tone, and i caught another blue 2tone on this one swervy back road during one of my drives. And thats it, never seen another 2tone in my life in the city of seattle.

Last edited by TipStylez; 08-21-2006 at 04:53 AM..
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:24 AM   #40
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
so howd u clean the car up, did u have it painted professionally or did u do some stuff yourself, and what type of fog lights are those.

Also your car looks like a fastback from the front haha i dont know why
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:32 AM   #41
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
I use to work for a repare shop, and my boss let me use his booth, and i did it with the help of him.

And the foglights are made by some company named RALLYE. Bright as fuck, and they work unlike them ricer ass piss yellow lights that causes more glare then vision imporvements.

Maby it looks like a fastback cause the angle + 4x4 ridehight? haha I could lower it with sportlines but i refuse to run stock shocks!!

BTW, im in the process of redoing the black pinstripe, how did you guys do it? Just paint over it or actualy used pinstripe?
Old 08-21-2006, 11:02 AM   #42
DUDEIDONTHAVEA240
Zilvia Member

DUDEIDONTHAVEA240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Color of car: silver-green
Build date: (Will enter tomarrow)
original transmission: Auto (converted to manual)
sunroof: no
HUD: no
wing: no
State: california

heres a pic of how it was when i bought the car and i dont have a digital camera so i cant show you how it looks now

DUDEIDONTHAVEA240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #43
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
im just bumping this thread to see more two tones posted!
Thanks! I was just thinking about bumping this thread, but you beat me to it.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #44
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
there's a silver/green two tone in the junkyard near my house
sohc, from california haha, hud, sunroof, 5sp.. too bad its in the junkyard now
nsn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #45
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

Is it me, or dose impactred has a moonroof? not a sunroof.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:17 PM   #46
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez
Is it me, or dose impactred has a moonroof? not a sunroof.
Factory power moonroof with seperate sliding sunshade.
(haha, notice how the carbon fiber weave shows through the paint on the hood)

and some more new pics

And my two-tone with it's original paint and body panels (May 2006)
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:36 PM   #47
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I was thinking about paint my newly found s13 coupe two-tone, but realize it wont be the same. But looking good two-tone folks.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:43 PM   #48
trybal
Zilvia Junkie

trybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to trybal
Color of car: Cream "twinky" grey
Build date: Jan 1st, 06'
original transmission: Auto
sunroof: moon roof with shade net sliders
HUD: Had HUD
wing: no sir
State: OR

trybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:44 PM   #49
trybal
Zilvia Junkie

trybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to trybal
right after the swap. parts still accumulating but looks are the same.. sans the bra.. Ultimate sleeper, let me tell you
trybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:49 PM   #50
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
[QUOTE
And my two-tone with it's original paint and body panels (May 2006)
[/QUOTE]

lol it kinda reminds me of mt car
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_mycar023.jpg (4.1 KB, 470 views)
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:30 AM   #51
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i have one.bought 2 weeks ago.

Color of car:silver/grey
Build date:7/89
original transmission:manual
sunroof:yes
HUD:yes
wing:no
State:illinois
when i learn how to show my pictures i will

p.s. (bone stock)
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:43 AM   #52
axiomatik
Post Whore!

^^^^ upload your images to a photo hosting site such as photobucket.com or imageshack.com, and then link the photos here using [img] tags

example:

[img]'the url of your picture goes here'[/img]

or you can just copy the url of your pic, then click on the little mountain icon, and paste the url in the popup dialog box.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #53
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

theimportguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Couple pics of friends car...not sure if he is on Zilvia, but im sure he wouldnt mind.

theimportguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #54
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
alright i got a couple pictures.,,they arent that good lol..but here ya go

^mines on the right

HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:09 AM   #55
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Color of car: Creamy Yellow/Grey metallic
Build date: February, 1989
original transmission: Automatic
sunroof: Moonroof... I want a hardtop, dammit!
HUD:Yes, but it doesn't work. lol
wing: Nope.
State: Cali

History... bought the car back in January some some guy in Sherman Oaks for 1500 bucks. Little rust, paint needed some lovin', ran alright. Seemed good at the time, but it quickly started having problems. Overheating, burning oil, etc. Whatever.
Only mods as of right now are Espelir ASD springs and a relocated front plate.
Mods as of next week: Twin cam, 5 speed, R33 GTS rear end (vlsd), RSR springs with KYB AGX's, Zenki lip, Q45 front brakes, and a black interior. (Already have the parts, just waiting on a hoist).
In a couple months, I'll be fixing the rust, getting a new rear bumper (crappy exhaust fried it), and I'm gonna do my best to talk my buddy Rich (same guy that painted Yuri's car) into repainting it. lol...

Here's a couple pics:
When I got it:

How it sits now (nevermind the coolant stains on the bumper lol):
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:53 PM   #56
silviaconcept

silviaconcept is making a name for him/her selfsilviaconcept is making a name for him/her self
jdm silvia

Alrite its my turn
1989 240sx two tone mint green/ grey
automatic converted to manual
HUD
sun roof
no spoiler
grey/black interior
power windows

Last edited by silviaconcept; 10-14-2006 at 11:17 AM..
silviaconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:48 AM   #57
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
*sigh*.
i wish i had more money to put into the car...
Old 08-24-2006, 01:21 AM   #58
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
werd =/

Sometimes i dont even want to spend money; work soo hard for it.
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:29 AM   #59
axiomatik
Post Whore!

I hate trying to keep up with all the crap that breaks. 2 days ago my driver-side window stopped going up.

Though I did just pick up a set of Silvia 'brick' headlights for $100
Old 08-24-2006, 07:42 AM   #60
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

^Wurd, i fixed my steering wheel squeeking when i turn, now theres somthing rattleing in my dash!

Also, I GOT SAND! every where lik in the dome light, headliner. But it dosnt look like real sand...weird.