Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-29-2022, 05:40 AM   #91
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Facebook is HIV
Reddit group is AIDS

Zilvia is home for the nerds disguised as bullies. It's basically a section 8 gated community
tuzzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2022, 06:18 AM   #92
Kylerkickass240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Kylerkickass240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
holy shit, it's back! I audibly gasped when the site loaded
Old 03-29-2022, 07:35 AM   #93
inferno s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
inferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Lit!!!!!!!!!
inferno s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 03:31 PM   #94
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
It’s back, and just in time for summer too. Lots of projects I needed write ups for. FB marketplace gets worse every week. Hope the MP here pics up again.
Old 03-29-2022, 07:50 PM   #95
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I was happy to see that it was back up!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 09:17 PM   #96
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
So glad to see the site back up!
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 08:38 AM   #97
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hello darkness my old friend 👀
Old 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM   #98
supersonik

supersonik is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, there's a ton of people with 20 year old accounts, it's insane to see this community
supersonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 09:41 AM   #99
Koukidrftr
Leaky Injector

Koukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of light
Woot! Facebook marketplace is the worst
Koukidrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 09:55 AM   #100
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukidrftr View Post
Woot! Facebook marketplace is the worst
You mean you don't want to buy a retop sr that looks like someone pulled it out of an an abandoned junkyard for $5500??
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 11:19 AM   #101
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonik View Post
Damn, there's a ton of people with 20 year old accounts, it's insane to see this community
damn i was having a nice morning feeling young and lively until i read this
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 12:08 PM   #102
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
So glad we're back up and running. Crossing fingers there's a long delay before any other interruptions.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 12:32 PM   #103
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
damn i was having a nice morning feeling young and lively until i read this
I've been staring at your profile pic for like 10 years wondering the story behind it.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 02:30 PM   #104
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I've been staring at your profile pic for like 10 years wondering the story behind it.
Lol same?.
Old 03-30-2022, 02:34 PM   #105
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonik View Post
Welcome from the early 2000's....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 02:36 PM   #106
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Lol same?.
I think ALL of zilvia has.....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 03-30-2022, 03:02 PM   #107
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Welcome from the early 2000's....
we ooooooooooooooooooold folks now... when did that happen?!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 03:19 PM   #108
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Basically I found this picture online and I, like you, was in amazement... mostly because i have those same sony head phones lol.
Old 03-30-2022, 03:29 PM   #109
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
mostly because i have those same sony head phones lol.
i wish you could still get those stupid things new... best headphones ever. wet thru like 2-3 sets of em in my DJing days. still have a set sitting on my desk hooked up to my mixer/interface. havent used em in years. the "pleather" on the ear pads has all fallen off though.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 04:04 PM   #110
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i wish you could still get those stupid things new... best headphones ever. wet thru like 2-3 sets of em in my DJing days. still have a set sitting on my desk hooked up to my mixer/interface. havent used em in years. the "pleather" on the ear pads has all fallen off though.
I refurbished mine with new pads and new plastic housing. you want it? Just pay me to mail it to you
Old 03-30-2022, 07:47 PM   #111
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
we ooooooooooooooooooold folks now... when did that happen?!
About 15 years ago...... I mean how many ppl actually know who this dude is anymore (aside from my kids, because we raised them classy n shit)....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 03-31-2022, 01:08 AM   #112
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm glad to see the forum back up, the Facebook groups drive me up the fucking wall. Can't stand the censorship or the smoothbrains. Zilvia is a very important site to me. Metric fucktons of good tech/data, all the awesome stance shit, the nostalgic build threads, all the trolling lol. I've made some awesome connections and lifelong friends on here, and i'll probably always own a 240sx for eternity...for better or worse. There are definitely disagreements among members, but I also think there is a certain amount of respect given to OG's on here amongst one another as well.

I'm down to support or fund whatever I need to in order to keep Zilvia alive.
Old 03-31-2022, 09:15 AM   #113
Umi_R98

Umi_R98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I'm glad to see the forum back up, the Facebook groups drive me up the fucking wall. Can't stand the censorship or the smoothbrains. Zilvia is a very important site to me. Metric fucktons of good tech/data, all the awesome stance shit, the nostalgic build threads, all the trolling lol. I've made some awesome connections and lifelong friends on here, and i'll probably always own a 240sx for eternity...for better or worse. There are definitely disagreements among members, but I also think there is a certain amount of respect given to OG's on here amongst one another as well.

I'm down to support or fund whatever I need to in order to keep Zilvia alive.
+1 this

its up finally.. we're old and stuff is more expensive. stay classy Zilvia and stay alive!
Umi_R98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 06:55 PM   #114
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Play stay. Never leave again. I refuse to use FB marketplace on my wife's FB account anymore.
Old 03-31-2022, 07:13 PM   #115
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
Good to see it back! I was surprised to see it actually load up!
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 08:52 PM   #116
itslehcim

Trader Rating: (2)
itslehcim is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Genuinely happy to see Zilvia is back up. I'd check every once in a while and always be disappointed. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.
itslehcim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 11:08 PM   #117
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
So it's back up, but we don't know why or for how long. I'm happy as anyone else to see it back, but also worried it could go down again at any moment. As OP mentioned, owner was online less than a week ago.. so he's 'around' but still declining to respond to any form of communication (if I may say that as politely as possible).

This place is irreplaceable for sure, nothing compares. Just wish there was a little more certainty. Feels too early to celebrate.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 11:01 AM   #118
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed View Post
Feels too early to celebrate.
Agreed heavily. I've been taking it in though.

Is it just my shitty work computer bein bad or was the site loading but not responsive for everyone this morning? Interface was there but posts/profiles were not visible, and I feel others had it because things seemed rather inactive (more than the typical forum inactiveness).
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 12:50 PM   #119
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Glad to see this back!! Now I have something to do while I'm working from home.

Sold my last S13....searching for my next
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 10:56 PM   #120
kennn
Zilvia Member

kennn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
WHAT'S UP.

You guys have my sword, my axe, etc. Add me to the list of people who will pledge whatever to keep this thing back up.
my d..

er

I have all my harnesses and paper FSM covering pignose -> kouki S14 pulled from storage

including the elusive paper copy of the R32 GT-R FSM in ENGLISH

sup?

Last edited by kennn; 04-02-2022 at 09:25 AM..
kennn is offline   Reply With Quote