Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
</p>
Dude, forget the turbo part. Compare the F20/22c to the best flowing SR, the SR20VE. 240hp F20C vs 204hp SR20VE. 162ft/lbs of torque for the F20C vs 152 ft/lbs for the N/A SR. I think it's clear to see that the SR ain't jack shit without a turbo on it. You want more fun from an daily N/A S2000? Pair the F22C with 4.777 final drive ratio.
I'm just getting to the point where I'm wanting less compromise in my sports cars. Screw this 2+2 sports coupe mess. I want a legit 2+0 toy car. Get a 2nd car for ppl hauling.
I dont want either of those motors.

Give me an n/a I6 instead.

less compromise start getting into BMWs, its all RWD and manual transmissions.

do something like a Z3 with a S52 or a S54 E30, then have a factory manual X5 tripping ppl out that your SUV is a stick.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #2
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
I dont want either of those motors.

Give me an n/a I6 instead.

less compromise start getting into BMWs, its all RWD and manual transmissions.

do something like a Z3 with a S52 or a S54 E30, then have a factory manual X5 tripping ppl out that your SUV is a stick.
No arguement there. I like BMW a lot. They just seem to have slightly different maintanance expectations to takes a little getting used to for a guy like me who's been JDM only.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:52 PM   #3
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
They just seem to have slightly different maintanance expectations to takes a little getting used to for a guy like me who's been JDM only.
Ive had a S13, S14, multiple Hondas, a couple of American cars, and now an E36 and E21.

other than needing torx and hex sockets its been an easy transition for me moving to wrenching on german cars, replacement parts are just as cheap also.
Closed Thread