Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-21-2006, 11:10 PM   #91
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
s14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her selfs14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have already recieved my refund for my ground kit but just because I had a problem with your company before doesnt mean I wont give you a second chance. Take care of these problems and when people start saying positive things about you in this thread, you will have my business once again. I believe everyone stumbles from time to time. Good to see you're so eager to fix your mistakes.

s14dr1ft3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2006, 12:43 PM   #92
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i havent heard anything since he said he take care of it. you going to refund? or mail my parts? you said you would mail my emanage ultimate. and you said you have all the parts, but no emanage in my posession, no tracking, nothing? I already call my credit card company for a charge back.. and i will sign the papers in a few days once i get it. unless you get in touch with me.. here or pm whatever. and give me a tracking # and once i receive that if you send it, i wont sign the papers and i will call my credit card company and cancel the charge back. and also.. your paypal said you have no fund when i try it throught them.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 09:13 AM   #93
Toka Motorsports
Leaky Injector

Toka Motorsports is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13
i havent heard anything since he said he take care of it. you going to refund? or mail my parts? you said you would mail my emanage ultimate. and you said you have all the parts, but no emanage in my posession, no tracking, nothing? I already call my credit card company for a charge back.. and i will sign the papers in a few days once i get it. unless you get in touch with me.. here or pm whatever. and give me a tracking # and once i receive that if you send it, i wont sign the papers and i will call my credit card company and cancel the charge back. and also.. your paypal said you have no fund when i try it throught them.

same here, i never got a respond from any of my emails and no one seams to answer the phone @ IPS. where is my part!! im puzzled????????

Drift, Touge!!!
Toka Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:18 AM   #94
deep in silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
deep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ips sent me the wrong bumper and now im stuck with a bumper that i cant even use. they told me they would take care of it but after about 40 or 50 calls still no answer. james whats the deal?
deep in silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:42 AM   #95
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
so james.. i got my paper from wellsfargo. are you going to send out my emanage ultimate like you say or will i sign it? pm me somehow and work it out .. or it will be a chargeback and i will report you to the bbb.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:50 AM   #96
Toka Motorsports
Leaky Injector

Toka Motorsports is a well-known jackass
where are you james??? im still waithing for a reply to one of my 50 e-mails!!!

Drift, Touge!!!
Toka Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:51 AM   #97
ShadowGSX

ShadowGSX is an unknown quantity at this point
I am also waiting for a response from him, I sent a email a few days ago.
ShadowGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:57 PM   #98
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

thanks for giving my money back. thanks for the quick response.

o wait you didnt do that..
my credit card company did.
you couldnt even refund me my money through paypal?

thanks for nothing

Last edited by trsilvias13; 02-14-2006 at 11:56 AM..
Old 02-15-2006, 12:05 PM   #99
204_240sx

204_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know what happened to james?
204_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #100
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
As a sales rep for Modern Speed Labs and a Zilvian if I can help anyone with anything please feel free to get in contact with me. I hope everyone gets what they all want and best of luck

Edgar
Modern Speed Labs
www.swappednissan.com

Edit:Sorry for the mispost but I am willing to help you guys with some sort of deals with products only for the guys that had problems just helping Zilvian brothers out thats what we do here at MSL. Help each other out isnt that we all need to do?
Old 02-23-2006, 09:22 AM   #101
ShadowGSX

Looks like he decide to run away again. He took his website down. There is no way to email since his address doesnt exist, and no point calling the number since no one picks up.

I was willing to give him the time to refund my money. Since I understand the situation he was in and I am a reasonable guy.

Probably he just file for bankruptcy like any othe business that fails out there.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:12 PM   #102
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

anyone remember his address? i wonder does he still have that location?
Old 03-16-2006, 09:26 PM   #103
RaidenKing
Zilvia Member

RaidenKing is on a distinguished road
Too bad, I picked up D2's from this place when they were younger and before all the drama. Service was flawless and response was quick, shipping only took a couple days. I do remember someone from another business trying to rip his d2 thread up as well. Too bad about recent problems but good to hear the problems are being rectified
RaidenKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:32 AM   #104
bangoo man

bangoo man is an unknown quantity at this point
did the owner have a white 350z with vertical doors and full aero??
bangoo man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:16 AM   #105
ShadowGSX

James Wier
Import Performance Solutions
(562) 921-7818
13340 Firestone Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

TOLL FREE: 888-IPS-9944
FAX: 562-921-7812
EMAIL: [email protected]

He doesnt own a 350z, he owns a 96 240sx se. The owne of the 350z use to work for him.

Last edited by ShadowGSX; 03-28-2006 at 01:25 PM..
Old 05-11-2006, 10:16 PM   #106
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

<3MyRiceRocKet is an unknown quantity at this point
holy moly...jdm zenki was the guy giving RnD factory a bad name and now this....? Hmmmmm....
<3MyRiceRocKet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:48 AM   #107
maz2001mp

maz2001mp is an unknown quantity at this point
just a little resurrection to the thread from the dead...

Anyone get that refund?? I still have $60 floating around in his account somewhere.