Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 02:40 PM   #121
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20Roadster
Hi Ray,

Not sure if you got my PM. I want the HID kit with D2S bulbs in 4300/5000k. Can it get on your most recent order to your supplier. Or am I having to wait till after Lunar New Year?

$175/shipped for the kit? Reply here or PM.

-eddie
Yea I got your PM, maybe you didn't get mine for some reason then. Just waiting for you to decide if you want 4300k or 5000k. I am ready to ship them out

And yes $175.00 for the kit (paypal + 3%)

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #122
SR20Roadster

Trader Rating: (0)
SR20Roadster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SR20Roadster
Paypal Payment sent. I've opted for the 4300k D2S bulb+kit.

PM'ed you w/ the info too.

-eddie
Old 02-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #123
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ got mine looks very nice, am I able to install these in the high beams or just the regular headlights?
Old 02-07-2007, 10:25 PM   #124
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor
^^ got mine looks very nice, am I able to install these in the high beams or just the regular headlights?
Yours is a 9006 application so it will only work on the low beam. Show us some pics of the PINK HIDs!!!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-07-2007, 10:27 PM   #125
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damm the gb is over!..
Old 02-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #126
SR20Roadster

Ray,

I dont think I'm getting your PMs. Can you confirm that you've received my payment?

-Eddie
Old 02-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #127
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20Roadster
Ray,

I dont think I'm getting your PMs. Can you confirm that you've received my payment?

-Eddie
Yes I did. Don't worry we are working on your order right now.

Thanks
Ray

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-08-2007, 02:57 PM   #128
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Ill be installing them this weekend so Ill be posting up pics ASAP
Old 02-09-2007, 12:48 AM   #129
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you guys get my PM?
Old 02-09-2007, 01:57 AM   #130
Peas
Leaky Injector

Peas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Peas
Is this group buy still available? Anyone having any problems with the seller? I'm interested in making a purchase.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:56 AM   #131
John_R
Zilvia Member

John_R is making a name for him/her selfJohn_R is making a name for him/her self
Can't say the shipping was too fast. 10 days? Dang. Oh well, I'm glad they are on the way finally. Thanks again.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #132
gario-
Leaky Injector

gario- is an unknown quantity at this point
can I get a tracking # please?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:26 PM   #133
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
good seller, it just takes time to get them thru customs esp from HK
Old 02-11-2007, 06:26 PM   #134
SOLDIER [X]
Zilvia Junkie

SOLDIER [X] is a well-known jackass
Is the H4 Dual, Dual Hid or single low hid + halogen high?
Old 02-11-2007, 07:35 PM   #135
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLDIER [X]
Is the H4 Dual, Dual Hid or single low hid + halogen high?
Dual HID is Low HID and high halogen.

We also carry Bi-Xenon and Telescoping dual HID lemme know if you are interested

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-12-2007, 02:14 PM   #136
gario-
Leaky Injector

gario- is an unknown quantity at this point
My lights came in today, and after inspection, I got the wrong bulbs. I ordered D2S bulbs, not 9006 bulbs, they do not fit my tsx retrofit. Not too bad shipping though.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:30 PM   #137
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
Your PM BOX IS FULL so i thought i would post it here.

alright! cool man, glad to know you guys got it, you guys ship it out today? let me know, im sorry for being redundent, but i would really like these b4 saturday, for our is300 meet we're having, i'll be the only one with HID's In my fogs, thanx! can you send a tracking number as well?
thanx!

-Omar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
Hey man,

just checked again and looks like we got it already. Scratch that last msg. We will be working on it and try to ship it out Monday

Thanks
Ray
Old 02-12-2007, 05:23 PM   #138
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
ok, so i got mine in today (9003 12000k)

and, i installed them, but either im retarded or one of my ballasts is broke. i plugged them in and all exactly right, without using the "harness" that it comes with, which im guessing is just to add a relay??.....just went strait fromt the bulbs to the ballasts.

and only 1 bulb lit up. switched that ballast the the other, non-working side, and then it lit up and the other didnt. the bulb that had the faulty ballast on it(tried on both bulbs) flickered for a split second, then cut off. the one that was working was great though, but the ballast made a sorta whining noise. is that normal too?

if you read this JRT could you please send me a how-to or give me some better intructions, bc i cant even figure out how to use the harness thing. looks like it has nothing to plug into? wtf?

plz help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 02-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #139
apexis13sx
Zilvia Member

apexis13sx is an unknown quantity at this point
30000K (crystal purple)

ok i know they have 14000k and i have 12000k on my 240 and they are deep purple but when did they make 30000k and what do they look like could i see a pic please
Old 02-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #140
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Hows this workin out for everyone....

I want a pair.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:12 PM   #141
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
ok, so i tried pm twice, and calling your place. no answer, just voicemail all morning here.

could i please get some feedback, i would like to get my lights working.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2007, 01:37 PM   #142
Eric911
Leaky Injector

same here, i just want to know if you snet my ballast back,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rootbeer
ok, so i tried pm twice, and calling your place. no answer, just voicemail all morning here.

could i please get some feedback, i would like to get my lights working.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:05 PM   #143
SR20Roadster

Hi Ray,

Can I get a status on my order. D2S bulbs/kit. Tracking # ?

-Eddie
Old 02-13-2007, 03:09 PM   #144
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rootbeer
ok, so i got mine in today (9003 12000k)

and, i installed them, but either im retarded or one of my ballasts is broke. i plugged them in and all exactly right, without using the "harness" that it comes with, which im guessing is just to add a relay??.....just went strait fromt the bulbs to the ballasts.

and only 1 bulb lit up. switched that ballast the the other, non-working side, and then it lit up and the other didnt. the bulb that had the faulty ballast on it(tried on both bulbs) flickered for a split second, then cut off. the one that was working was great though, but the ballast made a sorta whining noise. is that normal too?

if you read this JRT could you please send me a how-to or give me some better intructions, bc i cant even figure out how to use the harness thing. looks like it has nothing to plug into? wtf?

plz help!
Sorry everyone our subscription expired on Zilvia and we didn't notice about it so the box is full all of a sudden. Everything is fixed now and back running.

So team rootbeer your ballast doesnt work?? If you have tried everything and looks like the ballast is not working, send it back to us we will get you another one just like Eric911, PM me for details.

Eric911, we should have shipped your ballast out today. So you WILL get it before weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexis13sx
30000K (crystal purple)

ok i know they have 14000k and i have 12000k on my 240 and they are deep purple but when did they make 30000k and what do they look like could i see a pic please
Check our website www.jrtlighting.com we have samples on our site.

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-13-2007, 04:14 PM   #145
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

well, i think it might work, if i wired in the harness the HIDs came with. but, i doesnt look like it works, i think its for a diff type or something? could you maybe show how it all goes together or something of that nature?

Quote:
Old 02-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #146
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ok, PM me with some pics I will be able to go thru the installation process with you.

If you are going to use the relay, it will require some rewiring.

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-13-2007, 09:26 PM   #147
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

well, basically all i did was put the bulbs in, and then plug them into the stock headlight harness, and then into the ballasts. and thats when i realized one of the ballasts didnt work. do absolutely NEED the relay harness, or are they supposed to work w/out them?

give me some detail on what kind of pics to send????

Quote:
Old 02-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #148
Peas
Leaky Injector

Peas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the rough
Do you guys offer 4300k-5000k for an S14 95 240sx?

To those who ordered 6000k kits, received and installed theirs:

Is there any hint of blue in the 6000k kits? I'd like to get the set in which shows no hint of blue in the light, just plain bright white. Can you guys provide photos?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:38 AM   #149
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peas
Do you guys offer 4300k-5000k for an S14 95 240sx?

To those who ordered 6000k kits, received and installed theirs:

Is there any hint of blue in the 6000k kits? I'd like to get the set in which shows no hint of blue in the light, just plain bright white. Can you guys provide photos?
We have sample pics on our website, check it out

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-14-2007, 12:46 AM   #150
Peas
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
We have sample pics on our website, check it out
I cant tell from just one photo, people take different photos with different cameras on different settings and locations, also some people overexpose their photos and the light looks super white.

Can you offer more photos of the 4300k and 6000k? btw did you receive my pms? I'd like to place a purchase today, Wednesday.