Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 04-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
pbcstylez

i bought a grill from him and the next day i recieved it. it was professionally packed with 10 layers of bubble wrap and a box. great seller!
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2007, 11:11 PM   #2
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Definetly very easy to deal with. Friendly guy
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
S14Tiger

S14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to beholdS14Tiger is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to S14Tiger
Very Professional with sales, great customer service
S14Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #4
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
Bought an AC compressor from him..

good communication, everything nice and smooth!

thanks again

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #5
gprb25
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
gprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
purchased an AC condencer off of him. The part looks great and the customer service was even better! Definately recommend!
Old 03-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #6
My240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (19)
My240sx is making a name for him/her selfMy240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
got some door trim, kouki grill, and kouki fogs -- good condition easy to deal with -- thanks!
My240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #7
wiggafly808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
wiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Bought a grill, as described, easy to deal with!
wiggafly808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:10 PM   #8
acheron
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
acheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just bought an ecu. ...packing was great, shipping was great, ecu was great, ..just great hehe..!!
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
Infamax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Infamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The guy is legit, I just bought a set s14 seat belts and he met me half way. He was friendly and cool to deal with.
Infamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #10
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Good Bidness! Even cleaned the parts. Classy!
Old 04-04-2008, 02:03 PM   #11
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
got some buttsecks off him for a great deal.!

Huge Vouch for him. He's a local cat, great buyer and great sellers.

A++++

Will remain to do business with.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I will also vouch for him, all I did was get him his wheels he bought off another forum member quicker just because I was on my way to his area.

He said he would hook me up for doing this, and he wasn't kidding one bit!

Great person!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:11 AM   #13
surukis14
Zilvia Member

surukis14 is making a name for him/her selfsurukis14 is making a name for him/her selfsurukis14 is making a name for him/her self
People Hes Legit To The Core +1
surukis14 is offline   Reply With Quote