Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-01-2007, 04:53 PM   #1
1121S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
fromxtor

took some time in shipping out my item out but overall Iam satisfied.

Good guy.
1121S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #2
緑fc

Trader Rating: (0)
緑fc is making a name for him/her self緑fc is making a name for him/her self緑fc is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great seller. Received exactly what was described and it was even packaged well. Fast communication too.
緑fc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got my stuff today, packaged very well and received in a timely manner... great seller, great guy.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #4
s14coastie
Zilvia Member

s14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enoughs14coastie will become famous soon enough
I just got my items from him although did not ship out immediately, items were just as he described and he let me know what was going on. Good seller and I would definately buy from him again!!
s14coastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
An asset on zilvia, awesome seller.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Great seller. Bought a horn button off of him and it came in perfect condition and fast. Well reccomended seller. Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:01 PM   #7
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
great seller.... bought a license plate bracket and he shipped it out before he even received the money! definately would buy something from him again!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:33 AM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Bought a helmet from him.

Came promptly after payment was sent!

Helmet came packaged and in great condition.

Nothing to complain about.

He even reminded me to buy the helmet when I forgot to send payment!

Will be using his powdercoating services when he gets back to me

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:39 PM   #9
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
bought some gauges. they were shipped fast and promptly. thank you
Old 11-02-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
FAST SHIPPING !!!! .. very satisfied
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #11
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
pure OG triple OG status....got the package quick, packaging was inpenetrable....overall outstanding service
jfc3po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #12
veilside180sx
Zilvia Junkie

veilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to all
Josh is great. I've dealt with him on quite a few buying/selling adventures=)
Old 11-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #13
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Great buyer and seller! Did I mention he's the shit?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:05 AM   #14
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
fast reply

quality stuff

great seller
randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:21 PM   #15
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Great Buyer and Seller. And a Good Friend !
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #16
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Great seller! Great packaging, my shifter shroud came without a crack. If only I can say the same about my mailman! Punk left my box in front of my door, didn't even knock! Thanks man!
Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:26 PM   #17
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Good seller and fast shipping, thanks man!
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #18
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quick shippin, and prompt responces. good seller people, i will buy again from fromxtor ! my nardi horn button was well packed and was unharmed by the carrier. +1 rep

now all i need is that damn horn ring/retainer.....

thanks,
Ronnie

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:48 PM   #19
Dusty B

Dusty B is making a name for him/her selfDusty B is making a name for him/her self
good seller, got my goods in condition/time promised. Would deff buy again, good guy.
Dusty B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #20
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
smooth transaction.
A+++++++++++
Thanks.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #21
ncognito

ncognito is on a distinguished road
Great seller

Great seller, very fast shipping, item as advertised.
ncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:14 AM   #22
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
bought an air filter from him a while ago got it for cheap and shipped fast
P_856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:56 AM   #23
JaeTea
Zilvia Addict

JaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JaeTea
Fast shipping, awesome prices!
JaeTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:40 AM   #24
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
great guy. powdercoated a v/c and did an awesome job. would definitely do business with again.

thanks,
Jon
jon_mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:02 AM   #25
SRpetey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
SRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
good seller. Answered every single question i had.
SRpetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:55 AM   #26
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Great guy/ friend, wouldn't do you wrong! Traded, bought, etc. Never disappoints.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #27
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Great seller, was very communicative and shipped exactly what was described. Thanks again.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #28
Xantcha
Leaky Injector

Xantcha is making a name for him/her selfXantcha is making a name for him/her self
Easy to work with, great buyer

This guy bought an S14 water neck from me, smooth transaction and communication, received payment promptly. Would definitely work with him again!
Xantcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #29
rhd180
Leaky Injector

rhd180 is an unknown quantity at this point
got my stuff when expected. packaged well and as described plus for him
rhd180 is offline   Reply With Quote