Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
S13SilviaGirl

woooooooooooooooooooot. purchased shift boot from her. came promptly, top stitch quality!!!!!!!!!!! what else is there to say....fulfill all your shift boot needs through her.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
i agree...+1 for Lisa!
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #3
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
ill add some love

her shift boot was top notch. Thanks Lisa.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:42 PM   #4
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fast shipping, excellent product.

She even included a note on proper care and protection of the material.

Top notch!!

I will GLADLY do business with S13SilviaGirl/Lisa in the future.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Boots, look awesome Lisa, now if I could only fin my hardware to mount them.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:13 AM   #6
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
My boot is super duper awesomeness.

Gets the girls every time.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #7
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Total Winner.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:22 PM   #8
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
S13SilviaGirl/Lisa is such an awesome seller, that any part you buy from her is instantly just a little cooler/sicker/baller/awesome just beacuse you bought it from her, and not from someone else. .....

... seriously... totally awesome seller.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:46 PM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Lightning fast shipping, product (while not in my car yet) was as perfect as I expected it to be, based on everyone else's.
+1million

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #10
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
+1 for Lisa. I got my shiftboot and so did my buddy. We both love them. Thanks Lisa

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #11
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Awesome seller! I love my shiftboot. GF loves it.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #12
s13.4zenouki

Trader Rating: (2)
s13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nices13.4zenouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Shiftboot looks awesome. Excellent seller very nice to deal with.

+1 S13SilviaGirl/Lisa
Old 11-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #13
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Great seller!! No problems at all and friendly!! Would not hesitate to buy again!! Everyone buy!!!!!!! Do it!!
Old 11-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #14
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Yea, her and Kev sent me a dildoknob once it was rad
Old 11-28-2007, 10:24 PM   #15
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Lisa's the best. But then, ANYONE named Lisa rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #16
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Part: Special Order Item
Shipping: Very fast
Condition: Excellent
Would I buy from again: Absolutely.

Thank you Lisa!

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #17
GTS
Leaky Injector

GTS has a spectacular aura aboutGTS has a spectacular aura aboutGTS has a spectacular aura aboutGTS has a spectacular aura aboutGTS has a spectacular aura aboutGTS has a spectacular aura aboutGTS has a spectacular aura about
Ordered a noob driver sign from her (hasn't arrived yet, she just shipped it out today) - but that's quick service.
GTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:57 PM   #18
agustin lopez
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
agustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
great seller. just came out of surgery and still made me my boot. super fast shipping and boot looks fawking hawt!!
agustin lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #19
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!

i got my hachi roku model today!!!!!! lisa kicks maximum ass!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:55 PM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
lisa is my hero =D

even though i havent actually bought ne thing from her...she makes super cool shift boots and you should buy one...NOW!!! (or shell get the ban axe on yo ass like whoa lol)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:19 PM   #21
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i gots a shift boot

shits pimp
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:14 PM   #22
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Lisa ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 AM   #23
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Part: Pimpolicious Nintendo Wiiiiiiiii
Shipping: Very fast
Condition: Excellent
Would I buy from again: rut ro... but of course

Thanks Lisa!

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote