Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #91
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
ixfxi is currently building an s13 hatch shaped balloon in his garage.
Are you going to bring Mexican children over the boarder in it??
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #92
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that fucking foil balloon wasn't big enough to lift that kids weight?
thats what i thought when i first saw the video..

it takes off so slow i think a 25 pound weight would have held it down.

no way that thing was taking off with a say 60 pound kid in it
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #93
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Parents are being investigated.

Possibly being charged with "Corruption of a Minor" and such for the Hoax.

Dumbass spotlight whores.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #94
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Parents are being investigated.

Possibly being charged with "Corruption of a Minor" and such for the Hoax.

Dumbass spotlight whores.
*Like*

So yeah thats basically whats up with that whole situation. I read on Fox News that it was just to get attention from reality TV types... What the fuck is with some people?
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #95
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
They are also possibly being charged with felonies and will have to pay restitution. Could serve a maximum of 6 years in prison. Damn right.

God they kind of people piss me off.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #96
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
They are also possibly being charged with felonies and will have to pay restitution. Could serve a maximum of 6 years in prison. Damn right.

God they kind of people piss me off.
I really hope that these attention whores get the book thrown at them...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #97
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
so this guy called 911 last week to find out what the cops would do??
The Original 'Balloon Boy' 911 Call | TMZ.com

this clip is different than the one where his wife called.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #98
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #99
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post

Old 10-21-2009, 02:14 PM   #100
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
well you know what.. they got the attention they wanted and are continuing to get that attention they sought after.. thanks to the media and investigators for blowing it up (no pun intended).. they will probably always be known for the hoax and could be one of those that goes down in history - just shows how retarded the media is.. i heard they had it on every channel.. that is pretty nuts..

i just feel bad if anything really does happen to one of the kids or them..bc this is exactly like the boy who cried wolf.. also feel bad for the kid that is forever known as balloon boy..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #101
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Oh god that is the single funniest thing I've seen all day lmfao. Im seriously laughing so hard im crying.

Anyhow, these people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. But you know what, they'll go to prison, and when they get out, you know what they'll have? A reality show. I guarantee it.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #102
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
you guys are right, media is givin this guy show time
Inside the Mind of a Mad Scientist (MySpace Exclusive) Video by TMZ - MySpace Video
Old 10-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #103
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
If the damn media did not give the attention that they are after, we wouldn't have a issue...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #104
HyperTek
Post Whore!

im watching tv and they say they got video of richard hunting for the balloon to use..

so this was a well thought of haux, they must have planned to make all these videos to support it so they can release them over time and make their 15 minutes of fame last a lil longer..